New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5065 Jun 3, 2012
Iraq is down because that war was essentially ended by Bush... Obama merely presided over the transfer of power, and in point of fact, has mucked that up pretty badly.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5066 Jun 3, 2012
bush mucked up iraq from day 1,by not sending in enough troops,and starting a war we had no business being in.and if he would have kept the pressure up in afghanistan instead of diverting troops to iraq we would have won there.the enemy was on the ropes and the iraq war gave them a respite to regroup and replan their strategy.
Michael

Owego, NY

#5067 Jun 3, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly. Here:
http://icasualties.org/OEF/index.aspx
You said that the number of casualties were doubling every year...

BUT the numbers I posted are inline with what was posted at icasualties...and as you can clearely see - they do not support your statement...

Location hidden

#5068 Jun 3, 2012
careful michael,you start bringing truth to the discussion and some people will start getting mad.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5069 Jun 3, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that the number of casualties were doubling every year...
BUT the numbers I posted are inline with what was posted at icasualties...and as you can clearely see - they do not support your statement...
You are so full of sh!t.... AS I ALREADY INDICATED... you are showing numbers declining in Iraq AFTER THE FRIGGIN WAR WAS ENDED BY BUSH'S SURGE UNDER PETRAEUS.

How do you guys think you can get away with the smoke and mirrors all the time? Do you really think people are THAT gullible?

You've been spanked... now go away.
Michael

Owego, NY

#5070 Jun 3, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of sh!t.... AS I ALREADY INDICATED... you are showing numbers declining in Iraq AFTER THE FRIGGIN WAR WAS ENDED BY BUSH'S SURGE UNDER PETRAEUS.
How do you guys think you can get away with the smoke and mirrors all the time? Do you really think people are THAT gullible?
You've been spanked... now go away.
I don't get it...

You said that military casualties had doubled every year since Obama became President... I posted the numbers for both Iraq and Afgahnistan and neither one came close to your claims.. and the link you provided were - again - inline with the numbers I posted for each year...

So if you have other numbers that you believe prove your point, then please post them... but what I've supplied and what you linked do not.

Also...

I'm just trying to have a discussion and figure out where / how you came to your conclusions... so please take a deep breath and relax.

Location hidden

#5071 Jun 3, 2012
michael,it doesn't work like that.the moment you don't totally agree, you are automatically an a-hole,traitor,fool or any number of foul names.they don't get that people can see things in a different light and still be good people and citizens.take bush i think he was a terrible president and made a lot of boneheaded decisions,but i don't think he is a traitor or turncoat,they disagree with obama and he is automatically a traitor out to destroy america and everything he does becomes suspect.
Rev Jesse Jackson

Garden City, NY

#5072 Jun 3, 2012
Fleeba, Flabbin

Location hidden

#5073 Jun 4, 2012
cheneys'hatred of saddam,didn't stop him and his company from rebuilding iraqs,oil lines in the late 1990s,long after the kurd and other massacres occurred.nor did it stop haliburton from being knee-deep in the oil for food scandal,while cheney was ceo.they helped funnel billions into swiss bank accounts for saddam and his boys.so bush who knew about cheneys' haliburtons history with iraq,must have been ok with saddams' massacres in the early 1990s and the early 80s. yeah bush and cheney were a real great pair.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5075 Jun 4, 2012
OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."

2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."

2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."

2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."

2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."

I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH! Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.

Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!"

De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5076 Jun 4, 2012
"America is not at war, the US Marines are at war; America is at the mall." Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks before, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did! In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take-down and bloodied his nose. Obama's administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found him and our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer, Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!
John Adams

Bainbridge, NY

#5077 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:
2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."
2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."
2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."
2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."
I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH! Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.
Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!"
You should have educated yourself before you made a fool of yourself....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/o...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote.

Location hidden

#5078 Jun 4, 2012
oppresso,you still didn't deny cheney dealing with saddam after gulf war 1,and after the massacres of kurds and his other enemies.he dealt with saddam in 1998.you are so big on truth,til it comes to ones you support.if what i said is wrong,provide info showing it,and i will apologize for what i said about cheney and bush.
fuckdaroc

Rochester, NY

#5079 Jun 4, 2012
voting wont accomplish anything unless we all write in vote dog feces, then and only then, will there be a worthy politician....bottom line, in all seriousness, there isnt a single one running that will make a real change for the better, money runs this whole place, ive seen it all 1st hand, ive talked to the politicians, ive talked to the police, ive seen it all with my own eyes, corruption runs this place and no vote will ever change that

Location hidden

#5080 Jun 4, 2012
so i guess it comes down to the fact that cheney was ok with the fact that saddam massacred his own people.bush must have also been ok with the massacres,because he picked a man who had dealings with a mass murderer and whose company helped siphon off billions to swiss banks,for his running mate.i'm only doing this because you seem so interested in the truth,i thought you'd like to see truth that doesn't fit your bush,cheney did no wrong scenario.because surely a seeker of truth wants to see all sides of it and not just one side of it.
Michael

Owego, NY

#5081 Jun 4, 2012
Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...

Sigh.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5082 Jun 4, 2012
John Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have educated yourself before you made a fool of yourself....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/o...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote.
There are few absolutes in life, Snopes.com is not one of them, don't believe everything you read, just listen from his own narcisstic mouth; I, I, and I; it's all about him. Can't find these quotes anywhere? You can't find his college transcripts or the passport he used to go to Pakistan in 1980 either, can you?
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5083 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few absolutes in life, Snopes.com is not one of them, don't believe everything you read, just listen from his own narcisstic mouth; I, I, and I; it's all about him. Can't find these quotes anywhere? You can't find his college transcripts or the passport he used to go to Pakistan in 1980 either, can you?
Man, you just got OWNED. I notice you often come back with nothing but insults and bluster. That's when you have no facts to support your position.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5084 Jun 4, 2012
Michael wrote:
Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...
Sigh.
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5085 Jun 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon bayonne nj 21,037
News Americans split along party lines on firing of ... May 16 Truth 104
Capitaland Taxi May 16 Dirk 1
want to buy a home here, but taxes are high and... May 16 The Mayor 2
News Police Accuse Man Of Spraying His Own House Wit... May 12 INFIDEL 5
News Workers claim Delmonicoa s skirted minimum wage... (Feb '16) May 11 Robert E 6
News Babysitter sentenced to 18 years for crippling ... (Aug '08) May 9 Tom Petrie 22

New Scotland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Scotland Mortgages