Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

I graduated in "69" and went to Central with Ray and I live near Dave now
Purple wave wrote:
<quoted text>
69-71, swam with a bunch of your classmates-Paul Lucas, Dave Samuelsohn, Ray Porter, Larry Talt, BT English,

Since: Feb 09

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

It was Dorian Talt,,,
New Rochelle Guy wrote:
Wasn't there a Talt...don't remember first name who lived near the Southside boys club....Damien...Dorian...I don't remember...started with a D...all I remember is a mop of blond hair never spoke to him....30+ years ago.
<quoted text>
Purple Wave

Clearwater Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

haroldc11 wrote:
It was Dorian Talt,,,
<quoted text>
Actually it is Doran. He now lives with his wife Rita in Connecticut. His older brother Larry has a real estate business in New Rochelle. Didn't Billy English attend Central with you as well? I believe that he and Ray were roomies there for awhile.
New Rochelle Guy

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Same time era.....anyone remember Burt and Billy Teranova...Burt was a really nice guy....even when he was 13.....think they lived on Drake avenue.....Phillip DiZenzo, Albert and Richard Julia...lived just north of NRHS and Donna Matles....boy I was in love with her at 14...she didnt know I exsisted....was in her History class at the high school.

Since: Jan 08

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

Jeanne wrote:
<quoted text> Hey speak for yourself!! LOL
Jeanne

Do you remember Patti Dallow from the Bank?
Jeanne

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Carol424 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeanne
Do you remember Patti Dallow from the Bank?
Yes, she was manager of the foreign dept..Worked in the NBW building next to Woolworth. She married a guy who was a bartender at the Lallipop then I think he ran a limo company.
purple wave

Clearwater Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

New Rochelle Guy wrote:
Same time era.....anyone remember Burt and Billy Teranova...Burt was a really nice guy....even when he was 13.....think they lived on Drake avenue.....Phillip DiZenzo, Albert and Richard Julia...lived just north of NRHS and Donna Matles....boy I was in love with her at 14...she didnt know I exsisted....was in her History class at the high school.
Perhaps it's not to late, Donna teaches at Pelham High School
cal guy

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

hey new rochelle guy, where did u go to high school and when did u graduate.
New Rochelle Guy

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Much too late...I am married for 27 years now but its good to remember things.
purple wave wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it's not to late, Donna teaches at Pelham High School
New Rochelle Guy

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

I left NRHS in 1970 and took the GED...went to college a couple of years later when I got my head on straight and graduated Fordham.
cal guy wrote:
hey new rochelle guy, where did u go to high school and when did u graduate.
Carol424

Hurleyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Jeanne wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, she was manager of the foreign dept..Worked in the NBW building next to Woolworth. She married a guy who was a bartender at the Lallipop then I think he ran a limo company.
I was thinking of her and her husband Tony "Pudgy Colletti and a FB person posted a picture of Pudgy with his school team - Pudgy was their coach. I wrote to him and he wrote back telling me Pudgy passed away Oct. 26th in Virginia. Patti also passed away a few years ago from ovarian cancer. This broke my heart. They have two children. They were such a cute couple.. Very sad :(
New Rochelle Guy

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Was Tony Colletti a heavy set man...slightly balding when I knew him who wore glasses and the name of the limo company may have been "Nicholas Limo"....if so I knew him as well..could be someone different.
Carol424 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking of her and her husband Tony "Pudgy Colletti and a FB person posted a picture of Pudgy with his school team - Pudgy was their coach. I wrote to him and he wrote back telling me Pudgy passed away Oct. 26th in Virginia. Patti also passed away a few years ago from ovarian cancer. This broke my heart. They have two children. They were such a cute couple.. Very sad :(
Jeanne

Moncks Corner, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Carol424 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really sad. I remember when she hung out at the Lallipop when they were dating. Makes me feel so old to see people in our age group passing away. Life is way too short.

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

New Rochelle Guy wrote:
Was Tony Colletti a heavy set man...slightly balding when I knew him who wore glasses and the name of the limo company may have been "Nicholas Limo"....if so I knew him as well..could be someone different.
<quoted text>
I met him around 1975 when he was dating Patti. He was a little "pudgy" and a good looking guy but was not balding and did not wear glasses. He and my husband coached our softball league in New Rochelle. Patti was hot stuff - a great person and I remember her smile so vividly.

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Jeanne wrote:
<quoted text>Really sad. I remember when she hung out at the Lallipop when they were dating. Makes me feel so old to see people in our age group passing away. Life is way too short.
I know exactly what you are saying Jeanne. Days go by faster and faster.

Since: Sep 08

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Carol424 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you are saying Jeanne. Days go by faster and faster.
Obit:http://fredericksburg.com /News/FLS/2009/102009/10282009 /503690

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

CDNRPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Obit:http://fredericksburg.com /News/FLS/2009/102009/10282009 /503690
If there's a heaven, Tony's in.
oldtime new rochelle

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

New Rochelle Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a "skinny" McGuire years ago...bartender at Foleys think his name was Frank though.
Yes he was Skinny, he was my granfather and drove for blue bird taxi
oldtime new rochelle

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

and he was a bartender at Foleys
New Rochelle Guy

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Hello.....thanks for writing.....Frank was an "Icon" and a good friend and I liked him a lot....good smile and a nice person.

I knew him from Foley's and another place on North avenue called Bobby Joe's a long time ago.
oldtime new rochelle wrote:
and he was a bartender at Foleys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of3,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the New Rochelle Forum right now

Search the New Rochelle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr lionland 6,326
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
New Rochelle Selects Twining Properties as Wate... Fri brian sten 1
Health Thu Better than the gym 1
NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Inv... Jul 10 OPERATION GREYLORD 2
New Port Chester Police Chief Richard Conway Pr... Jul 10 Bobby h 1
DeVante Swing Jodeci paid Keith Conway Lane, hi... (Jun '12) Jul 9 Shortyc 11
•••
•••

New Rochelle News Video

•••
•••

New Rochelle Jobs

•••