Poll: Will You See 'Batman: Dark Knig...

Poll: Will You See 'Batman: Dark Knight Rises'?

There are 2 comments on the The New Rochelle Daily Voice story from Jul 21, 2012, titled Poll: Will You See 'Batman: Dark Knight Rises'?. In it, The New Rochelle Daily Voice reports that:

At least 12 people were killed and dozens hurt when a gunman opened fire at a midnight screening of "Batman: The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colo., early Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Rochelle Daily Voice.

Noah

Orlando, FL

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Of course I will, already did. This is not going to stop people from seeing it. Last night the theater was completely sold out for all shows by 7 o'clock! I expect some to be cautious, but you have to live your life. Things happen, but we cannot live I'm fear.
Bang

Australia

#2 Jul 28, 2012
yes even more after this much publicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Rochelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuomo stumps for Mayer in heated special election Tue BDS 2
NRHS Fire 1968 (Feb '09) Apr 23 Den Glecker 57
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) Apr 22 P Malone 54
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Apr 21 Nick Gaza 3,404
News New Rochelle Board of Education adopts $272,804... Apr 21 333stenbrian 1
News Binghamton University freshman fatally stabbed ... Apr 20 The Thinker 2
News Man who started ALS Ice Bucket Challenge gets b... Apr 14 Theresa Christensen 1

New Rochelle Jobs

Personal Finance

New Rochelle Mortgages