Teach

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I am totaly against any kind of gun control, simply because it only controls the honest, responsible, hard working people of America. It will not control the criminals, they don't buy a gun legally. Please let us know how you feel..

“Resurected”

Since: Feb 10

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I agree. If more of those kindergarteners had guns, they could have stopped this guy much earlier.
Long Gone

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Vigilandy wrote:
I agree. If more of those kindergarteners had guns, they could have stopped this guy much earlier.
word
Teach

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Vigilandy wrote:
What a dumb azz!!!!
Criminal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Go ahead and take my gun........I'll start using bombs!!!
help

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

My question would be why in such a compassionate society there is litle to no help for the mentally ill.The movie theater shooter was seeing a psychiatrist that knew he was dangerous but did not notify authorities to pick him up,just notified the school he no longer attended.Many families are left to deal with adult relatives who need to be in locked down facilities but find there is no facilities available for long term care only doctors who prescribe pills and let these dangerous people walk free among us until a trajedy occurs.If a relative is over 21 there is basically no help or long term care facilities available only jail after such trajic occurances.
False River Native

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

The more I read your post the more I realize what an insensitive JERK you really are!!!!!
Vigilandy wrote:

“Resurected”

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

False River Native wrote:
The more I read your post the more I realize what an insensitive JERK you really are!!!!!
<quoted text>
Please see: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sat...

And don't act like you haven't made your mind up about me. Like it or don't, whatever man.

“Resurected”

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

The reality of our situation is that we have forced these children, educators and every other innocent victim of shootings every year to become patriotic martyrs. They died protecting our right to gun ownership. As long as we remain a country with a fundamental reliance on private gun ownership, we will continue to sacrifice a small number of innocent lives because of it. Freedom requires the periodic spilling of the blood of tyrants, but also of children, parents and other private citizens. We all share the responsibility for these deaths, albeit some more than others.
help

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

resurected,martyrs,are these religious terms?
OutsideLookin

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

If assault weapons made us safe, we would be the safest country on the planet. I personally would like nukes as part of my 2nd Amendment Rights. No test ban treaty, just duck and cover drills and fallout!!!

“Resurected”

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

OutsideLookin wrote:
If assault weapons made us safe, we would be the safest country on the planet. I personally would like nukes as part of my 2nd Amendment Rights. No test ban treaty, just duck and cover drills and fallout!!!
Hahaha. You get it. Keep it up.
False River Native

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

On another ocassion I may debate the issue of gun control with you, Here and now is just plain desrespectful to those that loss their lives!
Vigilandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. You get it. Keep it up.
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

If ya ask me, right now is the time and place to debate the issue of gun control in HONOR of those who were killed this week, this month, this year and those who will be killed in the future.

“Resurected”

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

False River Native wrote:
<quoted text>On another ocassion I may debate the issue of gun control with you, Here and now is just plain desrespectful to those that loss their lives!
Then your point must not be so strong. Read what I wrote and think about it. Then get back to me.
Aterrifikphart

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I think that it's about time we outlaw knives. The children will be saved.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
The Real Problem

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Gun control will not solve the problem but it might help a little. Until the real problem of mental illness is addressed other means will be used to murder innocent people. Look at the weapons used in the 911 attacks. Where there is a will, there will always be way.

“Resurected”

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Aterrifikphart wrote:
I think that it's about time we outlaw knives. The children will be saved.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
None of those children died.

“Resurected”

Destin, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

The Real Problem wrote:
Gun control will not solve the problem but it might help a little. Until the real problem of mental illness is addressed other means will be used to murder innocent people. Look at the weapons used in the 911 attacks. Where there is a will, there will always be way.
You are right about the mental illness part.

The box cutter wasn't really the weapon in the 9/11 attacks. The real weapon was the airplane.
Post Turtle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Yes, if the guy didn't have a gun, most of these people may not have died. But what rule exactly do you propose. "Gun control" is a generic term with no real specifics. There's no way this country will ever outlaw guns totally. And this guy used legally purchased guns. What exactly can we do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the New Roads Forum right now

Search the New Roads Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 10 hr Betty 3,678
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 10 hr Betty 1,321
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 16 hr Living Wage 2,637
Recipes and Coupons (Oct '13) 21 hr Sara 11
facebook Wed 27 minute simulated dump 5
Buckskin Bill Blacks Story Land (Oct '06) Wed Ventresslady 93
Drowning on False River Jul 21 Lynn native 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Roads Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••