The Beast of the Field
DIANNE

Hayes, UK

#102 Dec 29, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
hitler" was simply trying to right a wrong that he knew that his people the jew's had committed, against god. by laying with and marrying negro's and changing the image that god" had created them in. these same jew's that killed the man jesus, kiled him because of his racial rejection of them, and his ANTISEMETIC view's. JESUS" dared his deciples to go any where near the gates of a city where a GENTILE lived. he was killed because of RACCISM. the very same thing that you hear the NEGRO and JEW hollering today. be assured that if he showed up here today, they would slaughter him again.
The Jews that Hitler 'killed'(if you believe the propaganda) were Ashkenazi and not Judahites, in other words fake Jews, who killed Jesus, and have paid for it ever since. They have no blood line to the Tribes of Israel, read 'The 13th 1Tribe' by Aurthur Koestler, himself an Ashkenazi Jew.
Biblicist Christian

Carthage, MO

#103 Dec 29, 2012
[DIANNE"]: Jesus one, God caused the flood to destroy the children of the fallen angels, they had sex with women on the earth. Their children were called the 'nephilim', they were aggressive giants who were roaming the earth, and they were very violent. 2 of each animal and beast of the field were put in the ark, it tells you this in Genesis. That is how the black race came about, not through Cain, as some people believe.
Biblicist Christian, i will check out the scriptures you gave, thank you. I believe that America is Manasseh, and England is Epthraim, see 'British Israel World Federation', we are the 'Lost Tribes' of Israel.
Dianne, I believe quite similarly about Manasseh's and the tribes of Israel's identification. May the Lord Jesus Christ be praised, and may His grace rest on you and all those of Adam-kind who love, seek and serve the LORD in truth and sincerity.:)

Since: May 11

United States

#104 Dec 29, 2012
Biblicist Christian wrote:
[DIANNE"]: Jesus one, God caused the flood to destroy the children of the fallen angels, they had sex with women on the earth. Their children were called the 'nephilim', they were aggressive giants who were roaming the earth, and they were very violent. 2 of each animal and beast of the field were put in the ark, it tells you this in Genesis. That is how the black race came about, not through Cain, as some people believe.
Biblicist Christian, i will check out the scriptures you gave, thank you. I believe that America is Manasseh, and England is Epthraim, see 'British Israel World Federation', we are the 'Lost Tribes' of Israel.
Dianne, I believe quite similarly about Manasseh's and the tribes of Israel's identification. May the Lord Jesus Christ be praised, and may His grace rest on you and all those of Adam-kind who love, seek and serve the LORD in truth and sincerity.:)
America and England are super powers in the world! Lost sheep are punished to be poor and nationless til Christ return! Lost tribes arr drlivered to every nation snd enemy for slavery not colonize! Judah Tribe went into Africa at where they was,lost and in revelation he called some out of Africa! Esau shall be the END OF THE WORLD AND JACOB THE BEGGINING! Meaning we want seeIsraelites bei/g a superpower till his enemies destroyed! Esau symbol is th "EAGLE" these countries flew the EAGLE; GREECE,RUSSIA,GERMANY,ROME,FRA NCE,SPAIN,ENGLAND,USA,CANADA,A USTRALIA then the colonized like MEXICO AND ETC!
Wow

Maringouin, LA

#106 Dec 30, 2012
Read all that many times and never put it together. You have me digging again I think you are on to something. Now a lot of issues I've wonder about make a lot sense looking at it form your prospective.
DIANNE

Hayes, UK

#107 Dec 31, 2012
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> America and England are super powers in the world! Lost sheep are punished to be poor and nationless til Christ return! Lost tribes arr drlivered to every nation snd enemy for slavery not colonize! Judah Tribe went into Africa at where they was,lost and in revelation he called some out of Africa! Esau shall be the END OF THE WORLD AND JACOB THE BEGGINING! Meaning we want seeIsraelites bei/g a superpower till his enemies destroyed! Esau symbol is th "EAGLE" these countries flew the EAGLE; GREECE,RUSSIA,GERMANY,ROME,FRA NCE,SPAIN,ENGLAND,USA,CANADA,A USTRALIA then the colonized like MEXICO AND ETC!
505
You are wrong, the 'Lost Tribes' would be identified by fulfilling the prophecies, ie,'they would never lack a king or Queen to sit on the throne'(awaiting Jesus'retuurn to take it back from the line of Judah), which is the Queen of England's line (check the geneolgy chart). It says they would be picked up and planted in another place and not know their name, and they would be Great (Great Britian), in the isles of the sea,(see Isiaah). So many scriptures to prove it. They would all be gathered at one place when Jesus retuns. One of the signs of the end times is that all races will return to their own lands, thank goodness.
DIANNE

Hayes, UK

#108 Dec 31, 2012
Biblicist Christian wrote:
[DIANNE"]: Jesus one, God caused the flood to destroy the children of the fallen angels, they had sex with women on the earth. Their children were called the 'nephilim', they were aggressive giants who were roaming the earth, and they were very violent. 2 of each animal and beast of the field were put in the ark, it tells you this in Genesis. That is how the black race came about, not through Cain, as some people believe.
Biblicist Christian, i will check out the scriptures you gave, thank you. I believe that America is Manasseh, and England is Epthraim, see 'British Israel World Federation', we are the 'Lost Tribes' of Israel.
Dianne, I believe quite similarly about Manasseh's and the tribes of Israel's identification. May the Lord Jesus Christ be praised, and may His grace rest on you and all those of Adam-kind who love, seek and serve the LORD in truth and sincerity.:)
May the LORD bless you too, and all Adam-kind seeking their Identidy.
Nutz

Freeport, FL

#110 Jan 3, 2013
You peeps are all nutz. Jeezuz Nutz.
Biblicist Christian

United States

#111 Jan 3, 2013
Nutz wrote:
You peeps are all nutz. Jeezuz Nutz.
Thank you for your contribution. I am thoroughly convinced of your material!
isaiah14

Bartlett, IL

#112 Jan 22, 2013
zzz wrote:
^bttt^
The people that founded the Egyptian dynasty were white people. They were from Noah's youngest son Ham. Ham was white, not black as we are told. Ham may mean dusky, but that's probably because he had sex with his mother and Canaan was the result. That is why Noah cursed Canaan, not Ham. Noah was white. The Bible says that he was perfect in his generation. In other words the Bible says that he was perfect in his genes, or genetics. Noah was a direct descendant of Adam through Shem. Adam literally means ruddy, to blush, to show blood in the face. In other words Adam means, "White man, blood in the face red." Only whites blush. All of the Egyptian Pharaoh's were white. It is a known fact no matter what the blacks want to say. They say that the Pharaoh's were black because the Nubian's, who were black, took over the Egyptian dynasty and civilization. However, that only lasted about 50 years. The Nubian's, like blacks today, destroyed much of the Egyptian culture and civilization. That is why the Egyptians finally destroyed the Nubian's. Wherever blacks reside, destruction is soon to follow. When blacks leave a city, crime also leaves the city. When blacks gain the power of the city, there is nothing but crime. Classic examples are Detroit, Atlanta, Birmingham, Cairo Illinois. these are just a few examples of the destructiveness of the black race.
DIANNE

Hayes, UK

#113 Jan 22, 2013
Noah was a direct descendant of Adam through Shem. Adam literally means ruddy, to blush, to show blood in the face. In other words Adam means, "White man, blood in the face red." Only whites blush. All of the Egyptian Pharaoh's were white. Isaiah14

Yes that is correct, the only way to tell if someone is a true Abrahamic seed is if they blush, so it eliminates a lot of people who profess to be the 'chosen people'.
I totally agree with the comment about blacks, a christian friend of mine lives in Detroit, houses burned out etc.
Joe Schmoe

Garland, TX

#114 Jan 23, 2013
Keep up the faith brother. Many here will rag on you for speaking scriptures that have offend them but if you are to take the bible for everything it says, well it's not all little pretty flowerful fluffy sayings meant to tickle the ears and make you feel all warm & fuzzy all over. There is plenty harsh verses that folks just don't want to hear. All they want is the tickle my ears, make me fell all warm & fuzzy scriptures. Few realize the flood was to kill hybrids because the world was full of contaminated Adamites from fallen angels screwing adamite women. If God killed all but Noah because they were sinners then God would be a total retard with no foreknowledge that the earth would just repopulate full of sinners again. I'm not to bright and even I know if man nukes the whole planet and kills all but say a thousand people, that the world would repopulate with more sinners again if they live thru it. People make the mistake of thinking so highly of themselves that they think their living & dieing accounts for something great because they are so great. Their living & dieing doesn't account for diddly squat. Jesus living & dieing accounts for everything. If God has to he will kill people just like people will kill rats & roaches to get them out of their home. Go into Canaan and kill all including children & infants he ordered the Israelites and leave none left alive or they will be as a thickle in your eye & thorn in your side in every land you dwell with them. Don't like the sound then cover your ears and keep going till you hear "God is Love", that tickles your ears & then smile and accept that part of scripture only. It still won't change the truth of the harsh judgements.
Biblicist Christian

Nampa, ID

#115 Jan 24, 2013
DIANNE wrote:
Noah was a direct descendant of Adam through Shem. Adam literally means ruddy, to blush, to show blood in the face. In other words Adam means, "White man, blood in the face red." Only whites blush. All of the Egyptian Pharaoh's were white. Isaiah14
Yes that is correct, the only way to tell if someone is a true Abrahamic seed is if they blush, so it eliminates a lot of people who profess to be the 'chosen people'.
I totally agree with the comment about blacks, a christian friend of mine lives in Detroit, houses burned out etc.
I agree with everything you just said save for the part where you claim that the "only way" to know if a person is "true Abrahamic seed" is if they are able to blush. Blushing is one thing once exclusive to White genes, but because of racial mixing over the centuries, some mix breeds that "look White" can blush. This is why other facial features such as the nose, lips, eyes, and cranial features such as the hair type, etc. have to be taken into account as well as blushing. Ezra called this "confusion of face" for this very reason: mix breeds ("bastards", Hebrew "mamzers") are the product of two different genotypes, so they express genes from Both* genotypes.
Nutz

Tucker, GA

#116 Jan 24, 2013
Biblicist Christian wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with everything you just said save for the part where you claim that the "only way" to know if a person is "true Abrahamic seed" is if they are able to blush. Blushing is one thing once exclusive to White genes, but because of racial mixing over the centuries, some mix breeds that "look White" can blush. This is why other facial features such as the nose, lips, eyes, and cranial features such as the hair type, etc. have to be taken into account as well as blushing. Ezra called this "confusion of face" for this very reason: mix breeds ("bastards", Hebrew "mamzers") are the product of two different genotypes, so they express genes from Both* genotypes.
Where do y'all come up with this $hit? You are fu@king nuts.
IDOMA NASI

Northampton, UK

#119 Apr 2, 2013
Most of you so called Christians are bigoted fools that dont know the Bible. The dark races were the first people made by God. From them came everyone else through a series of biological changes related to climate change and mutation.
Dianne

Brentford, UK

#120 Apr 2, 2013
Most of you so called Christians are bigoted fools that dont know the Bible. The dark races were the first people made by God. From them came everyone else through a series of biological changes related to climate change and mutation. IDOMA NASI
Read the Bible, there were races made before Adam, but God blew his spirit into Adam's nostrils who are the race with 'spirit'. The other races were not spiritual beings, but lower than Adam, but higher than animals. If you don't like it, see God, he is the Creator!
Dianne

Brentford, UK

#121 Apr 2, 2013
I agree with everything you just said save for the part where you claim that the "only way" to know if a person is "true Abrahamic seed" is if they are able to blush. Blushing is one thing once exclusive to White genes, but because of racial mixing over the centuries, some mix breeds that "look White" can blush. This is why other facial features such as the nose, lips, eyes, and cranial features such as the hair type, etc. have to be taken into account as well as blushing. Ezra called this "confusion of face" for this very reason: mix breeds ("bastards", Hebrew "mamzers") are the product of two different genotypes, so they express genes from Both* genotypes. Biblicist Christian.
Hi BC, how can you distinguish the ones who can still blush, from the true Israelites?

Since: May 11

United States

#122 Apr 2, 2013
To think that Africans didnt have Kings lol! Mansa Musa is the richest man in history from Mali. He acquired 350 billion. There was Benjamite call Cush. Israelite mated with Hamites moreso in the bible then any. Ran into Africa almost everytime. First church was in Africa. Egyptian Dna specifically the 18th Dynastt was mainly African Dna. The little outside Eurasian Dna (not European) was know bigger then the mixture of Whites in African Americans today.

You in here lying to these people. Look at your narion symbols. All symbols of the enemy in the bible.

Esau shall be the End of this world. Boy whites been running things a few centuries now so you mean to tell me Jesus has came back a few centuries ago since you are Jacob. Jacob is the World that followeth AFTER REVELATION.
Dig Deeper

United States

#123 Apr 4, 2013
It is interesting to note that in all of the following Scriptures we find reference to a BEAST that is biped. A (two-legged) BEAST who can talk, riot, commit adultery, co-habit with man, work in vineyards, use his hands, wear clothing, cry unto his creator and sow his seed with other races. Those who have studied the etymology of this Hebrew word CHAY-AH through the scriptures, under the English word "BEAST", know it is speaking of pre-Adamic mankind! If this truth were known and taught from the pulpits of American churches, it would stop the destructive race towards racial suicide through the mongrelizing (intermingling by miscegenation) of the races.

As you study the following scriptures and provide an honest answer to each question, perhaps the full implications of the incorrectly translated word "BEAST" will become very clear to you.

Was Joel speaking of a "beast" or field hand in Joel 2:22?
What kind of a beast do you know that wears clothing (sack-cloth) as we read in Jonah 3:8?
What kind of a beast has hands as reported in Exodus 19:13?
What type of beast is capable of mixing or "sowing" his seed with the "seed of Adam" as described in Jeremiah 31:27?
What kind of a male beast could a woman lust after and "lie down with" and cause YAHWEH to have them executed in righteous judgment? Leviticus 20:16
What kind of a female beast could a man lust after and cause a penalty of death to be decreed by YAHWEH? Leviticus 20:15
What kind of beast would have the ability to "keep the vineyard" as we find in the Song of Solomon, Chapter 1, who incidentally was Black?
What kind of a beast "cries mightily unto YAHWEH" in Jonah 3:8-10?
What kind of a beast would have "eyes full of adultery", as recorded in 2 Peter 2:12-14?
What kind of beast loves to riot in the daytime? 2 Peter 2:12-14
What kind of a beast can talk or speak? 2 Peter 2:12
What kind of a beast was made to be taken and DESTROYED? 2 Peter 2:12

SUMMARY

From these passages it is clear, that the word translated BEAST in many translations, does not refer to a quadruped (4 legged animal). The word clearly refers to Hu-man, Man-kind, a biped (2 legged Hu-man being). It is our understanding of the Hebrew, that this word CHAY-AH, clearly refers to a race of Hu-man beings. It does not refer to the Adamic race, the race of Adam (Man).
Dig Deeper

United States

#124 Apr 4, 2013
The word "beast" appears throughout English written scriptures and often appears translated as simple "Beast," or "Beast of the Field," or "Beast of the Earth." However, three different Hebrew words are incorrectly translated into the English word BEAST in many Bible Translations, one combined Hebrew word, and one Greek word.

1. The Hebrew word CHAY-AH, which means LIFE, LIVING CREATURE, EARTH LIFE-EARTH DWELLER;

2. The Hebrew word BEHEMA, which means quadrupeds (like cattle);

3. The Hebrew word BEIR which means a BRUTE BEAST.

4. The Hebrew phrase NEPHESH CHAY-AH, means LIVING BREATHERS, it is used, of animals, both aquatic and land, as well as hu-mans (see Gen 1:24; 2:7). The common English translation of "soul" is incorrect-except when taken in the restricted sense of "one being."

5. The Greek word ZOE translated BEAST which means LIVING, LIFE, LIVING CREATURE, is the root of our English word for "Zoo".

In tracing these words through the Scriptures, it is important to note that Scripture speaks of both quadruped (four-footed) beast and biped (two-legged) beasts. If you fail to distinguish between beasts (quadruped) and beasts (biped) in the Scriptures, you have missed the truth. Of primary Importance is the Hebrew word CHAY-AH, which means LIVE, LIVING CREATURE, EARTH LIFE-EARTH DWELLER. This word refers to biped (two-legged) Earth Life "beasts" or in other words a hu-man, or man-kind, as distinguished from the word "Adam" (Man).

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#125 Apr 4, 2013
This a is a great reason to not became a christian. Have ever heard fo such stupidity? I use our bible for a door stop at least it's good for something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Performance as you see it so far. 10 hr Numbers Lie 498
News Brent Porche Booked in Shooting of Officer (Mar '08) 19 hr Big bro 66
Middle school (Nov '16) Feb 20 tracy 83
Riverbend Taxation Feb 13 Also 12
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Feb 11 Tibs 1,011
lori bueche Feb 11 jason w 4
Change need at Hospitial Feb 7 fixthis99 20

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages