Walker man removes and kills fetus af...

Walker man removes and kills fetus after stabbing preg wife

Posted in the New Roads Forum

concerned citizen

Lake Jackson, TX

#1 Oct 24, 2012
http://www.wbrz.com/news/autopsy-set-for-toda...

I am freaken horrified by this....this world is getn worse!

I have a pregnant wife, and I worry when she doesnt feel well or is uncomfortable.....how in the fck is this story possible???
Curious night owl

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Oct 24, 2012
This is just sick! He was probably high on meth or bath salts. The poor woman. She must be distraught. God bless her!
stunned

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
that man needs to be hung on a hook! on a hook skinned and gutted! gut him like he did to his wife and baby!!! there is not enough punishment for this man!!!! NO NOT A MAN AN ANIMAL!!!!!
concerned citizen

Lake Jackson, TX

#4 Oct 25, 2012
I keep hearing bath salts....the last issue I read about that was a man eating off the face of a homeless man hile he was alive.

wtf does this sh*t do to you???? and why take this crap? Not that its an excuse...he should be hung and gutted alive!
technical

Freeport, FL

#5 Oct 25, 2012
The face eater only had marijuana in his system, not "bath salts". People do them because they don't show up on drug screens and are easy to obtain. Because they are legal, the user assumes it must be safe. In reality, most of the "legal" highs are much more dangerous than the drugs they are meant to replicate.
repeat

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Nov 5, 2012
A few yrs ago a guy from Livingston parish did a similar act, he murdered his pregnant wife, staged it to look like a break in gone bad then went to work, he worked a 24 hour shift went home the next morning and call police stating he came home to find his wife dead. Sick people in this world and its only getting worse!

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#7 Nov 5, 2012
repeat wrote:
A few yrs ago a guy from Livingston parish did a similar act, he murdered his pregnant wife, staged it to look like a break in gone bad then went to work, he worked a 24 hour shift went home the next morning and call police stating he came home to find his wife dead. Sick people in this world and its only getting worse!
Way too many meth labs over there.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Way too many meth labs over there.
I agree with you!
rage

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2012
As sick as this is, does abortion make you feel any better.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 6, 2012
rage wrote:
As sick as this is, does abortion make you feel any better.
No
reddog

Jarreau, LA

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Cajunbella wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you!
What about the meth lab you running out of your washroom???? You cant talk about anyone else!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 mill tax 1 hr Cucumber 258
Savvy"s Resturant (Apr '14) 4 hr littleasy 25
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) Fri KitN 4,247
Middle school Thu Tracy 26
Pointe Coupee Parish Property Taxes Dec 6 PC Homeowner 2
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) Dec 4 Honest Babe 1,798
Childhood memories of False River. (Feb '09) Nov 29 local 99

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance