Ventress

#4 Sep 11, 2011
Were safe in louisana.
They have a permanent home.
Washington, DC.
idea

AOL

#5 Sep 12, 2011
So far,most govonors have turned down high speed trains,chinas had a bed wreck on theirs ,and would like other alternatives for gov. funding.A dead horse,oboama keeps beating.The money could be diirected to startup manufactoring jobs that could supply our military and also actually create a market for production in the u.s. that would be long term jobs.Yes,we need infrastructure jobs,but as we all know they would only be short term projects let in such huge packages the BIG businesses would be the only ones large enough to get projects,and i wonder what crumbs locals would pick up.Just look at our new bridge and all the work that was not spread around this parish or even this state.I believe that was a miss. contractor and no local parish contractor got anything.Why are all these gov. contract to supply our military needs being sent overseas and our people left out.We need manufactoring if we are ever going to see long term middle class jobs.Also the last monies he sent was to his select states ,mass,hawaii,chicago ect.. i wonder if these school repair jobs will be union only or will be let in select government set aside groups like the almost 100% of gov. contrats over the last three years.I don't believe we should have ever let these jobs to be allowed to go overseas to build up their economies when we have lost 90% of our manufactoring for the u.s. military to BUILD foriegn emerging business while allowing us to sink further.I guess when our economy is reclassified as the same ,because of no manufatoring to export manybe we will qualify to use our tax dollars at home to build plants and be secure our military is supplied by us.During wwII we surged our economy and built products and manufactoring using our tax dollars at home.

“La Grimasse!!”

Since: Mar 07

Ventress

#6 Sep 12, 2011
idea wrote:
So far,most govonors have turned down high speed trains,chinas had a bed wreck on theirs ,and would like other alternatives for gov. funding.A dead horse,oboama keeps beating.The money could be diirected to startup manufactoring jobs that could supply our military and also actually create a market for production in the u.s. that would be long term jobs.Yes,we need infrastructure jobs,but as we all know they would only be short term projects let in such huge packages the BIG businesses would be the only ones large enough to get projects,and i wonder what crumbs locals would pick up.Just look at our new bridge and all the work that was not spread around this parish or even this state.I believe that was a miss. contractor and no local parish contractor got anything.Why are all these gov. contract to supply our military needs being sent overseas and our people left out.We need manufactoring if we are ever going to see long term middle class jobs.Also the last monies he sent was to his select states ,mass,hawaii,chicago ect.. i wonder if these school repair jobs will be union only or will be let in select government set aside groups like the almost 100% of gov. contrats over the last three years.I don't believe we should have ever let these jobs to be allowed to go overseas to build up their economies when we have lost 90% of our manufactoring for the u.s. military to BUILD foriegn emerging business while allowing us to sink further.I guess when our economy is reclassified as the same ,because of no manufatoring to export manybe we will qualify to use our tax dollars at home to build plants and be secure our military is supplied by us.During wwII we surged our economy and built products and manufactoring using our tax dollars at home.
But normally, zombies are all local

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#7 Sep 15, 2011
Islandude wrote:
<quoted text>
But normally, zombies are all local
They have plenty of 'em over here too!!!
im ready

Toledo, OH

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>They have plenty of 'em over here too!!!
There living among us now

Woodsman_1

Ventress

#9 Sep 17, 2011
im ready wrote:
<quoted text>
There living among us now

Technically, they are alive.
But their thought processes function only at the level of congressmen and senators.

They do live amongst us, as do aliens and chupacabras, only a zombie's intelligence is overated.

Woodsman_1

Ventress

#15 Sep 26, 2011
Looks like the zombies run topix. Been tryin' to send a link for two days to no avail about real life zombie insurance. So I'm just seeing if it's the link they are nor allowing or the thread.
Dawn Marcelle

Bothell, WA

#17 Oct 1, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
Looks like the zombies run topix. Been tryin' to send a link for two days to no avail about real life zombie insurance. So I'm just seeing if it's the link they are nor allowing or the thread.
Is this the content of you link?

It's already been quite a year. So far we've endured wars, riots, nuclear meltdowns, crazy weather, a bipolar stock market and a failed apocalypse. Is it any wonder that one of the few bright lights in this asthmatic economy is insurance?

These days, folks hoping to hedge their risks in what feels like an increasingly insecure world can buy policies to insure against identify theft, gadget obsolescence, having twins, kidnapping and divorce. Online scribes invest in blogger policies; anxious brides are buying wedding insurance.

And, of course, if you're concerned about tangling with the undead, a contract with the Zombie Apocalypse Insurance Co.($15 a year) provides peace of mind, not to mention post-attack car repair, home reconstruction and, if necessary, relocation to a zombie-free locale.(This is not really an insurance company, folks, as the terms and conditions explain.)

Far-fetched or not, providers of niche hedge products say demand just keeps growing. In this risk-averse era, when children wear helmets on the playground and museum guards search our handbags for bombs, Americans will do anything to sustain the illusion that failure and loss can be avoided, given a little careful planning. Consumer spending remains sluggish, but the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association says spending on long-term-care and disability policies grew more than a third in 2011.

Not all these products are new: A.W.G. Dewar has provided tuition insurance since 1930. Aon Affinity's WedSafe wedding policies have been available for more than a decade, insuring folks against wedding-day hurricanes, blackouts and, worst of all, no-show photographers. Wedding-cancellation policies, which cover deposit losses and trauma counseling, can run several hundred dollars. Post continues after video.

Woodsman_1

Ventress

#18 Oct 1, 2011
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the content of you link?
It's already been quite a year. So far we've endured wars, riots, nuclear meltdowns, crazy weather, a bipolar stock market and a failed apocalypse. Is it any wonder that one of the few bright lights in this asthmatic economy is insurance?
These days, folks hoping to hedge their risks in what feels like an increasingly insecure world can buy policies to insure against identify theft, gadget obsolescence, having twins, kidnapping and divorce. Online scribes invest in blogger policies; anxious brides are buying wedding insurance.
And, of course, if you're concerned about tangling with the undead, a contract with the Zombie Apocalypse Insurance Co.($15 a year) provides
peace of mind, not to mention post-attack car repair, home reconstruction
and, if necessary, relocation to a zombie-free locale.(This is not really an
insurance company, folks, as the terms and conditions explain.)
Far-fetched or not, providers of niche hedge products say demand just keeps growing. In this risk-averse era, when children wear helmets on the playground and museum guards search our handbags for bombs, Americans will do anything to sustain the illusion that failure and loss can be avoided, given a little careful planning. Consumer spending remains
sluggish, but the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association says
spending on long-term-care and disability policies grew more than a third in
Not all these products are new: A.W.G. Dewar has provided tuition insurance since 1930. Aon Affinity's WedSafe wedding policies have been available for more than a decade, insuring folks against wedding-day hurricanes, blackouts and, worst of all, no-show photographers. Wedding-cancellation policies, which cover deposit losses and trauma counseling, can
run several hundred dollars. Post continues after video.
Thanks. That's the article and link I was referring to.
For fifteen dollars I'm gunna get me some zombie insurance.
Can't wait to hang THAT on the wall!
I'll have peace of mind like never before!
Boogerslinger

Baton Rouge, LA

#19 Oct 7, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. That's the article and link I was referring to.
For fifteen dollars I'm gunna get me some zombie insurance.
Can't wait to hang THAT on the wall!
I'll have peace of mind like never before!
l'll sell you some for $14.50

Woodsman_1

Ventress

#20 Oct 7, 2011
Boogerslinger wrote:
<quoted text>
l'll sell you some for $14.50
Competition is a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Rule Charter is not for West Feliciana 1 hr Third World 3
Boat rentals? (May '11) 20 hr Momma Mia 5
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Mon Beauregard Claghorn 616
sonnys pizza Mon Darth Bieber 5
New Roads Snapchats... Let's swap and snap Mon Darth Bieber 2
Floodfrauders Mon Darth Bieber 2
Broadband, and why West Feliciana needs it (Sep '10) Sun Hillary for broad... 119

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages