New Roads starts youth job program

New Roads starts youth job program

There are 4 comments on the WBRZ story from Jun 13, 2012, titled New Roads starts youth job program. In it, WBRZ reports that:

It's off to work for a group of students in New Roads. A record number of teens are taking part in the city's youth opportunity program, where teens ages 14 to 17 will work at city offices or area non-profit agencies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBRZ.

reddog

Saint Francisville, LA

#1 Jun 14, 2012
is it just for white kids b/c you know they will never give it to a black kid.
Big locus

Denham Springs, LA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
reddog wrote:
is it just for white kids b/c you know they will never give it to a black kid.
that's the problem with this town the more you give to the blacks the more they Want. you can pass on any given day in back of town and see hundreds of people not working . I'd like to know how they do it . Go to Winn Dixie on any given day you can see people that are capable of getting a job and they probably have a job to be honest swiping the Louisiana card . That's the problem the damn gov just gives gives gives . Then you go in the parking lot and they are driving a brand new Lexus . How can they get that .
grow up

Livonia, LA

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Was it just me or did everyone else see on the news that the girl in the program was black! Quit using the race card it's very trashy.
Able

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Aug 5, 2012
racism in new roads is real.go to the banks inside omly white people work there.go to the sheriff offive.best jobs only white peolple work there.ins companies only white water co only whites.blacks are used as tokens and given the jobs that the wite peolple do not wanf.if it was not for affirmative action janitors will be white.wake up people.balacks only have the jobs that whites do not want.even the mayor.get off of the qwelfare shit.alot of whites have that too.get food stamps quiker than blacks.stump that stereo type.my husband aND I TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN.GREASY HEAD PUNKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakefield Dollar Store Thu Hihopes 10
Think there should be a red light by sonic or nah? Jun 21 225 fel 27
Jarreau's off the Hook Jun 21 Jack 6
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Jun 21 identifies as cochon 578
Couhig Slush Fund Jun 20 Nora on the pole 13
Casket- st Augustine cemerony pulled out mausoleum Jun 19 Boss 1
John Cannon (Nov '15) Jun 18 anonymous 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages