First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Resurected”

Since: Feb 10

Destin, Fl

#22 Mar 26, 2011
Oh Really

Haysi, VA

#23 Mar 26, 2011
ventressinterest wrote:
<quoted text>
IT TOOK HIM LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO LOAD ALL HIS BELONGINGS......AND THE 2 MIL WAS LEFT IN TOWN AT THE BANK.....WHERE HIS DEBT WAS
If you know so much of his business you should know that the debt was never anywhere near 2 mil and the bank was paid 1.5 on lot sales alone. You should also know that a bank does not make million dollars loans to people that do not already have at least that in assets to start with. The first thing that you have to prove to a bank to get that kind of loan is basically that you don't need their money. Big money is made by using other peoples money, the bank's money. If you don't think that's a fact go try to borrow a million from a bank.

So just how long do you think a person should take to move not for it to be consider sneaking out of town. Does the fact that they spent over a year working with BOA on a short sale, getting a 50 cents on the dollar deal on their new home constitute sneaking out of town in your book. Or should a person with the means to do so not buy himself a new home just as he planed to do from the very beginning. Got news for you, just because you didn't see it coming it ain't sneaking, it's more a sign of your flawed speculation and ignorance.

Sounds to me like you're jealous of people that can borrow millions from banks for projects, buy new homes, RV's, Harley's and whatever else they want and move on leaving you behind in the dust, a debt ridden wage slave that has to get up and go to work every day just to feed yourself, drink beer and get to watch American Idol.

I've been to their new house and plan to spend some time there this summer staying in their guest house on the pond when they decide to spend some time there instead of traveling in their RV. They are living life large, doing as they please, whenever, whatever they feel like doing. Damn, what losers they are.
Minsky

United States

#24 Mar 26, 2011
Oh Really, banks make loans to bad risks all the time, and this is partially the reason for the economic mess in our country now. Methinks thou dost protest too much!! Methinks you are preacher!! I wish to bid you good riddance. You are not missed.

Since: Sep 10

Zachary, LA

#25 Mar 27, 2011
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know so much of his business you should know that the debt was never anywhere near 2 mil and the bank was paid 1.5 on lot sales alone. You should also know that a bank does not make million dollars loans to people that do not already have at least that in assets to start with. The first thing that you have to prove to a bank to get that kind of loan is basically that you don't need their money. Big money is made by using other peoples money, the bank's money. If you don't think that's a fact go try to borrow a million from a bank.
So just how long do you think a person should take to move not for it to be consider sneaking out of town. Does the fact that they spent over a year working with BOA on a short sale, getting a 50 cents on the dollar deal on their new home constitute sneaking out of town in your book. Or should a person with the means to do so not buy himself a new home just as he planed to do from the very beginning. Got news for you, just because you didn't see it coming it ain't sneaking, it's more a sign of your flawed speculation and ignorance.
Sounds to me like you're jealous of people that can borrow millions from banks for projects, buy new homes, RV's, Harley's and whatever else they want and move on leaving you behind in the dust, a debt ridden wage slave that has to get up and go to work every day just to feed yourself, drink beer and get to watch American Idol.
I've been to their new house and plan to spend some time there this summer staying in their guest house on the pond when they decide to spend some time there instead of traveling in their RV. They are living life large, doing as they please, whenever, whatever they feel like doing. Damn, what losers they are.
Let's put it all to rest..........Losers, winners, failure, success, new Harleys, New Houses .........whatever the truth may be......The most prevalent truth is that they are NO LONGER HERE!
:)........Yea!
STICKY FINGERS

Breaux Bridge, LA

#26 Mar 28, 2011
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The partner was run off for two reasons, he was an environmental engineer that didn't have a clue about civil engineering. His wife was a thief. Preacher and Carlotta spent a day in BR picking up their kids at Dillards where she was arrested for shoplifting while he was out of town working. She had $3000 in merchandise hidden in the baby stroller with the kids. Preacher got her bond set and paid it, she was out of the EBR parish prison by ten o'clock that night. A clueless engineer and a thief, what fine partners.
Seventeen of twenty eight lots put up for sale sold in the first year or so averaging over $90K each, do the math. Look it up at the court house. Didn't you hear about economic collapse and the housing bubble burst.
Yep he spent a month loading up his stuff into pods. Hauling jeep, tractor, bulldozer, and backhoe on several goose neck trailers, plus his RV, motorcycle and boat, how sneaky can you get.
Don't you wish you could 'sneak' out of town with all of that besides a couple of million cash, what a looser.
HAD NO IDEA LITTLE MISS FOSHEE WAS A KLEPTOMANIAC?????????
interesting

Denham Springs, LA

#27 Mar 28, 2011
Watch what you say. I don't think his reputation is too clean.
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>The partner was run off for two reasons, he was an environmental engineer that didn't have a clue about civil engineering. His wife was a thief. Preacher and Carlotta spent a day in BR picking up their kids at Dillards where she was arrested for shoplifting while he was out of town working. She had $3000 in merchandise hidden in the baby stroller with the kids. Preacher got her bond set and paid it, she was out of the EBR parish prison by ten o'clock that night. A clueless engineer and a thief, what fine partners.

Seventeen of twenty eight lots put up for sale sold in the first year or so averaging over $90K each, do the math. Look it up at the court house. Didn't you hear about economic collapse and the housing bubble burst.

Yep he spent a month loading up his stuff into pods. Hauling jeep, tractor, bulldozer, and backhoe on several goose neck trailers, plus his RV, motorcycle and boat, how sneaky can you get.

Don't you wish you could 'sneak' out of town with all of that besides a couple of million cash, what a looser.
Yes Really

Haysi, VA

#28 Mar 28, 2011
STICKY FINGERS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAD NO IDEA LITTLE MISS FOSHEE WAS A KLEPTOMANIAC?????????
She didn't go back to teaching because she couldn't sign the morals statement or whatever it's called. I don't think that was her first trip to jail either. Wonder if they left wherever they were from for the same reason. He's a nice guy but she wears the pants. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover.
mary

Denham Springs, LA

#29 Apr 2, 2011
Preacher is a first class Jackass. He takes advantage
people. Will ask you to do for him, but dont ask him for anything. Very glad he is gone.
NEW FRIEND

Winchester, KY

#30 Jul 12, 2012
Jealousy is a very powerful emotion! I have known Preacher and Carlotta for about 4 months now and I don't know that there are better people in the world. I have read through this thread and it is apparent that most of the ones hiding behind your anonymouse post are clearly jealous of them and I can understand why, but what I don't understand is why you would want to tear them down to make youselves feel better. They were just 2 very ambitious people that worked very hard to try to better themselves and had the market not tanked they would have plain and simple. The amusing thing is you people think you are kicking a man while he is down but in reality they have the world by the tail.

“Resurected”

Since: Feb 10

Destin, Fl

#31 Jul 12, 2012
NEW FRIEND wrote:
Jealousy is a very powerful emotion! I have known Preacher and Carlotta for about 4 months now and I don't know that there are better people in the world. I have read through this thread and it is apparent that most of the ones hiding behind your anonymouse post are clearly jealous of them and I can understand why, but what I don't understand is why you would want to tear them down to make youselves feel better. They were just 2 very ambitious people that worked very hard to try to better themselves and had the market not tanked they would have plain and simple. The amusing thing is you people think you are kicking a man while he is down but in reality they have the world by the tail.
Carlotta is one of the nicest people I have ever met, hands down. Preacher could use your advice....
Fuzz Buster

Jarreau, LA

#32 Jul 12, 2012
Vigilandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlotta is one of the nicest people I have ever met, hands down. Preacher could use your advice....
You must be frickin insane Vigilandy! Carlotta is such a biotch!!!
Grubby

Denham Springs, LA

#33 Jul 12, 2012
How come Carlotta never had custody of her kids ?
Musta been something to do with Preacher.
FYI

United States

#34 Jul 12, 2012
Carlotta's youngest was 13 years old when they got together and she went to Poydras with my daughter. Her oldest was already married. You're talking trash just like the above poster describes.
Preacher

Sunset, LA

#35 Jul 13, 2012
OMG! Stop being sooooo mean to me! This really hurts my feelings! My imaginary friend said I'm nice. Why don't you believe her?
Grubby

Denham Springs, LA

#36 Jul 13, 2012
What I most remember about Preacher is that

HE IS DEATHLY AFRAID OF SOAP & WATER !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump - How's He Doing? (Jan '17) 3 hr countrylad 384
Christmas at the Sports Park (Nov '16) Jul 17 Honest Abe 31
Child Pornographer in St. Francisville Jul 17 Law and Order 49
st francisville top ten prettiest places to retire Jul 14 SwampIrish 11
Judge Trudy White Jul 14 Boot 1
Baton Rouge Jul 7 MLK 1
LSU baseball (Jun '09) Jul 5 The Real Thomas 4

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages