Ashley Jones charged with DUI /death ...

Ashley Jones charged with DUI /death of her 2 year old daughter

Posted in the New Roads Forum

justice

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2010
It was in the latest newspaper that Ashley Jones has been charged in the death of her 2 year old daughter. The toxicology tests show that she was intoxicated at the time. Her 2 daughters were in the car with her with NO carseats or seatbelts while their drunk mom was speeding around chasing a worthless man. It is a miracle that her other daughter survived. What a sad , senseless situation.
seatbelts save lives

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2010
I agree that this whole situation is senseless and sad. The mom knowing was driving drunk and chose to put her children in that car with no carseats or even seatbelts.She had family members begging her to leave the children but she wouldnt listen.I dont know what the hell she was thinking but I'm sure she will have a lot of time to think it over when she is doing time for her crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Performance as you see it so far. 4 hr Truth 403
scared or not? Who has a STD ? 10 hr Knows 9
Detective Rob Roy 14 hr Sadly 7
Pointe Coupee Banner (Jan '15) Jan 21 aquia2 8
racist alive and well Jan 19 just a neighbor 4
licked Jan 17 just a neighbor 1
Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing ... Jan 17 just a neighbor 2

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance