2011 LSWA Class 1A All-State football...

2011 LSWA Class 1A All-State football team announced

Posted in the New Roads Forum

its a wash

Erwinville, LA

#1 Dec 15, 2011
2011 LSWA Class 1A All-State football team announced
LSWA, December 15, 2011 1 a.m.
View full size
Ronnie Feist (West St. John) is the 1A outstanding defensive player.-(Kerry Maloney / The Times-Picayune)Offense
Pos. Player School Ht. Wt. Cl.
WR Mark Laird Ouachita Christian 6-2 175 Sr.
WR Jairus Moll West St. John 5-10 170 Sr.
WR Ryan David Vermilion Catholic 5-9 160 Sr.
OL Emmett Burton Block 6-2 305 Jr.
OL Zach Tarver Ouachita Christian 6-4 270 Sr.
OL Willie Youngblood West St. John 6-2 300 Sr.
OL Patrick Jacobs Elton 6-6 320 Sr.
OL Daniel Campbell St. Martin 6-1 180 Sr
QB Aaron David Vermilion Catholic 5-11 190 Sr.
RB Kylum Favorite West St. John 5-9 180 Jr.
RB Shaquille Ausberry Mangham 6-0 212 Sr.
RB Jacoby Davis Vermilion Catholic 5-9 175 So.
PK Ben Carter Mangham 5-5 130 Sr.
ATH Tyre Bracken White Castle 5-9 183 Sr.
Defense
Pos. Player School Ht. Wt. Cl.
DL Ronnie Feist West St. John 6-1 230 Sr.
DL Javari Nichols Kentwood 6-3 290 Jr.
DL Jonathon Staten Mangham 6-2 180 Jr.
DL JerMarquis Wheeler Haynesville 5-7 235 Sr.
LB Jon Michael Livingston Ouachita Christian 6-3 177 Sr.
LB LaQuinton Washington Delhi 6-0 195 Jr.
LB Lloyd Grogan Central Catholic 6-2 215 Sr.
LB Parker Hufft Country Day 6-3 205 Sr.
DB Mark LaPorte Vermilion Catholic 6-0 170 Sr.
DB Terrance Holmes Pointe Coupee Central 5-11 185 Sr.
DB Terrance Taylor White Castle 5-8 172 Sr.
DB Daívante Williams St. John 6-0 172 Sr.
P Murphy Nash III Southern Lab 6-2 180 Jr.
KR Laterrius Crumedy Varnado 5-6 165 Sr.
OUTSTANDING OFFENSIVE PLAYER: JACOBY DAVIS, VERMILION CATHOLIC OUTSTANDING DEFENSIVE PLAYER: RONNIE FEIST, WEST ST. JOHN
COACH OF THE YEAR: TREV FALK, VERMILION CATHOLIC
Its a wash

Erwinville, LA

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Semifinalists claim lionís share of honors
Written for the LSWA

December 15, 2011
0 Comments
Semifinal teams lead the Louisiana Sports Writers Associationís Class 1A All-State football team.

But that didnít keep players from the Baton Rouge metro area and its districts from making their mark, too.

White Castle running back Tyre Bracken made the squad as an athlete. Southern Lab punter Murphy Nash III and three defensive backs, St. Johnís Daívante Williams and White Castleís Terrance Taylor and Pointe Coupee Centralís Terrance Holmes, are also part of the all-state squad picked by a panel of writers from across the state.

Bracken made the squad as an athlete and finished with 1,888 rushing yards and 21 total touchdowns.

Williams had 55 tackles, five interceptions, while Taylor finished with 10 interceptions and 35 tackles.

Holmes led Pointe Coupee Central to its first playoff berth and had 55 tackles, four interceptions, three fumble recoveries and three forced fumbles.
Hey Hey Hey

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2011
WHO CARES!!!!!!
its a wash

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Hey Hey Hey wrote:
WHO CARES!!!!!!
probably people that seek out positive things and not a source of gossip as you seem to be. Next time if you don't like the comment, don't say anything and just EDDU!!
W33nie

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2011
Yeah yeah, do what master wash says, run away little boy. This thread is reserved for those who care. Don't talk just EDDU?
Wow and All Over

New Roads, LA

#6 Dec 16, 2011
Hey Hey Hey wrote:
WHO CARES!!!!!!
Maybe because being named All-State--especially 1st team All-State is a tremendous honor that football players from PC parish hardly ever get. No one from PC Central has ever earned that honor. So, yeah, in that aspect, it's a pretty big deal. It's also refreshing to hear good news like this instead of morons making false claims about people in the parish, gossiping about who's pregnant and by whom, making ridiculous racists statements and insulting other people through a computer with a screen-name because they know they don't have to answer to it in person.
Hey Hey Hey

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Wow and All Over wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe because being named All-State--especially 1st team All-State is a tremendous honor that football players from PC parish hardly ever get. No one from PC Central has ever earned that honor. So, yeah, in that aspect, it's a pretty big deal. It's also refreshing to hear good news like this instead of morons making false claims about people in the parish, gossiping about who's pregnant and by whom, making ridiculous racists statements and insulting other people through a computer with a screen-name because they know they don't have to answer to it in person.
No one cares about ur lil high falooting lil town!!! I can say what I want to on here...it's a free country last time I checked!
its a wash

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Dec 22, 2011
Congrats to Mark Lewis Jr., Xavier Joseph, and Brandon Armand on making the Class 3A All State Team.
Wow and All Over

New Roads, LA

#9 Dec 22, 2011
Hey Hey Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about ur lil high falooting lil town!!! I can say what I want to on here...it's a free country last time I checked!
"High falooting lil town" hahahahah. Wow, haven't had that big of a laugh in a while. What town you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
changes in the school system 4 hr Amigo 1
nrg big cajun 2 reduction in force (Jan '15) 9 hr Cajun man 62
anyone know mark guidroz? From island rd 12 hr Starbuck 1
Shannon & Boone 15 hr Curious 4
sonnys pizza Fri john 12
Confederate flags spotted locally Fri Dixie Normous 11
Homes for rent in new roads Jul 28 justme 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages