slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

#42 Oct 17, 2011
No crap. How the hell is a old dirty assed mexican cookin Italian food. There ain't no tortillas there. And I'll give him 5 bucks to go to the truck stop and clean his ass. So he can be a clean assed old mexican.
lisalove

Baton Rouge, LA

#43 Oct 17, 2011
I know I the last few times I have been none of the workers seem happy or joke around like they used to.
OG Chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#44 Oct 17, 2011
I think somebody should call I.C.E. (immigration). On the old dirty assed mexican. And the chubby Asian kid too.
cajunboy

Baton Rouge, LA

#45 Oct 17, 2011
Man y'all people need to leave the old mexican guy alone. Maybe he's an a-hole and squats because he got hemorrhoids.
oh no

Baton Rouge, LA

#46 Oct 17, 2011
i work it rotolo's and i hate win the old mexican is working i know it going bad night
OG Chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#47 Oct 17, 2011
Cajun boy are you the old Mexican guy? If so wash you dirty ass.
OG Chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#48 Oct 17, 2011
@ oh no. Ain't that some shit. Is he really an old dirty assed mexican. I have been in the and heard him yelling at employees like they were just nothing. And why don't somebody bust him in his old dirty mexican mouth. Or does it have hemorrhoids too?
big swagger

Baton Rouge, LA

#49 Oct 17, 2011
I work there. And I am about to quit. It is the worst place I ever did worked. I was all good when it opened but it done went bad. Since mr jeff left ain't nobody there to control the management. Look I mean mr shawn try but dat old man and dem women up frunt treat people like shit. I wish mr jeff would come back.
OG Chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#50 Oct 17, 2011
@ big swagger. You mean the old dirty ass mexican?
food lover

Baton Rouge, LA

#53 Oct 17, 2011
some one need to beat the old mexican ass if i wis one of the 17 year old kid working there i wood you are 17th you get a way whit it
ju

United States

#54 Oct 17, 2011
food lover wrote:
some one need to beat the old mexican ass if i wis one of the 17 year old kid working there i wood you are 17th you get a way whit it
Wood: would
Whit: with
Put the twinkie down before you start typeing.
stankylegg

Baton Rouge, LA

#55 Oct 18, 2011
@ju. That shits funny. I don't care who you are.
stumphumper

Toledo, OH

#56 Oct 18, 2011
Y'all tarded.
Rebel G

New Roads, LA

#57 Oct 18, 2011
Beehive wrote:
lmao This is some good New Roads stuff here.^^^
Not New Roads people, B.R. people taking a shot at us and at Rotolo's. Notice, most posts are from B.R... This person or these people should find something more constructive to do. If I were the owner of Rotolo's I would contact the A.G.'s office to make a complaint. All of these posts are being placed here to purposely hurt this new business.
Informed

Ventress, LA

#58 Oct 18, 2011
typing
ju wrote:
<quoted text>
Wood: would
Whit: with
Put the twinkie down before you start typeing.
management is important

AOL

#59 Oct 18, 2011
The fact is a good manager is needed for a properly run business.This seems to be the case.The owners should review these statements(that are not racially prejudiced) and act to improve the working atmosphere.Management is responsible for properly training their employess and directing the busines for customer service.No employee should be disciplined in front or in hearing of customers and when new employees are hired they deserve proper training and a manager that actually manages his or her business.I went once and the only gripe was the pizza was not properly cooked,somewhat raw.These problems can be addressed and a good business emerge.
Antonio

New Roads, LA

#60 Oct 18, 2011
Rebel G wrote:
<quoted text>Not New Roads people, B.R. people taking a shot at us and at Rotolo's. Notice, most posts are from B.R... This person or these people should find something more constructive to do. If I were the owner of Rotolo's I would contact the A.G.'s office to make a complaint. All of these posts are being placed here to purposely hurt this new business.
Pure slander! I agree, the Rotolo's should call the Attorney General. At least hire a good lawyer to subpoena the ISP addresses of the jerk or jerks posting this slander and file a law suit!!!!!
really

Denham Springs, LA

#61 Oct 18, 2011
Yes because I am sure with all the political corruption and real crime going on in this state the AG has the time to deal with people talking shit about other people. It's called freedom of speech if you don't like what you read stop reading it. It's probably a bunch of disgruntled employees with no other way of voicing there opinions with out fear of termination. And I guess starting a thread called white people are the scum of the earth is not slander. You should pull your heads out o your butts and worry about the real problems facing society right now. Oh and by the way if you think it's ok to use the AG to find out who is saying this why don't you post your full name and a real picture of yourself.
really

Toledo, OH

#62 Oct 18, 2011
Also you can control which city it says your from on here.
really

Denham Springs, LA

#63 Oct 18, 2011
Rebel G wrote:
<quoted text>Not New Roads people, B.R. people taking a shot at us and at Rotolo's. Notice, most posts are from B.R... This person or these people should find something more constructive to do. If I were the owner of Rotolo's I would contact the A.G.'s office to make a complaint. All of these posts are being placed here to purposely hurt this new business.
how is it to hurt the bussiness maybe the managers should read this and use it to make the store better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Current evidence of polar shift. (Jan '11) 3 hr Earth Whisperer 102
John Cannon (Nov '15) 16 hr Hmmmmm 14
cash reward - fugitive (Nov '15) Mon NRhelper 19
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) Jul 24 _Zoey_ 1,792
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) Jul 24 _Zoey_ 4,237
New snowball stand @ Hospital Rd. (Jun '09) Jul 24 Pops 158
shooting in baton rouge Jul 18 yes 2

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance