slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

#22 Oct 17, 2011
Yea what do you expect the fat girl is the daughter of that old grouchy ass woman at subay.
slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

#23 Oct 17, 2011
And the meth head looking one cries when they get really busy and people get pissed.
magic turd

Baton Rouge, LA

#24 Oct 17, 2011
Who cares if there chubby, when it comes to food never trust a skinny chef. I haven't been there yet, but I'm deftly gonna try it out. Oh, by the way, what's a Mexican doing cooking italian food anyway.
slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

#25 Oct 17, 2011
Or an Asian.
King Donkey Punch

Baton Rouge, LA

#26 Oct 17, 2011
I agree with most of you. The food is good not that cheap though. But I have seen it busy in there and the old Mexican was sitting at the bar watching tv. He has and extreme attitude. And what's with the squatting thing that guy keeps doing. Come on dude wash your ass you dirty Mexican. I eat there about once a month and I am very happy when I walk in with my wife and see the chubby manager. The guy not the fat girl. Or see the old Mexican is not there.
islandblaster

Baton Rouge, LA

#27 Oct 17, 2011
Yea they had the fat girl and the old Mexican at the relay for life thing the other day. Tried to talk to them about their store but the didn't seem interested. You might want to pick better people to go out in public and represent your company.
old mexican guy

Baton Rouge, LA

#28 Oct 17, 2011
Leave us the hell alone. We are doing our best. I'd like to see you new roads dead beats get off your lazy butts and do this. And I don't have a dirty ass. My under wear get stuck and I squat to get them out instead of digging.
old mexican guy

Baton Rouge, LA

#29 Oct 17, 2011
And I am not a damn Mexican!!!!!!
one of the lazy new roads

Baton Rouge, LA

#30 Oct 17, 2011
how i hear all you good at is bitching at 17 year old kid
chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#31 Oct 17, 2011
Really? You look like an old Mexican.
captain squishy

Baton Rouge, LA

#32 Oct 17, 2011
Yep a dirty old mexican.
slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

#33 Oct 17, 2011
I would have to agree. A dirty assed Mexican.
urmomz27thdude

Baton Rouge, LA

#34 Oct 17, 2011
Ya'll need to stop before this guy starts shitin' all up in the food for revenge.
chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#35 Oct 17, 2011
Yep kind of shit a old dirty assed Mexican would do.
lazy ass

Baton Rouge, LA

#36 Oct 17, 2011
it going to smell like old dirty taco
OG Chester.

Baton Rouge, LA

#37 Oct 17, 2011
A old Mexican and the fat girl also explains that smell. Did one of them shit in there or what? That place has a real ass scent about it. I like the chubby manager too. He's a grimy bastard but he seems to have his shit down.
Beehive

Baton Rouge, LA

#38 Oct 17, 2011
lmao This is some good New Roads stuff here. ^^^
firedfromthere

Baton Rouge, LA

#39 Oct 17, 2011
I used to work there but I got fired. The district manager. (the owners son). Tried to get into every woman there's pants. I was fired because I got a complaint. But oh well I know it's because I would not screw him like the bartender did. Or still does. (the short one with the beer gut). You can always tell which one she is cause all she does is sit on her ass and eat gellato.
firedfromthere

Baton Rouge, LA

#40 Oct 17, 2011
And to let you guys in on a bit of info. The chubby manager is Shawn he took the GMs place when he left. He is a good person. But if you notice when he's off it all goes to crap. "The old dirty Mexican" treats people like they are under his shoes. The "fat girl" has let her position go to her head. The "Meth head" is lost. And the one with the beer gut is just lazy. But I guess when your getting slammed by the owners son you can do whatever you want. The concept is incredible but the owner needs to step in and get shit under control.
OG Chester

Baton Rouge, LA

#41 Oct 17, 2011
Hell yes!!!! Say what's on your mind girl!!!! I guess your a girl. If he tried to bang you I would hope your a girl..... Just saying......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonnys pizza Fri no name 1
Floodfrauders Fri Wondering 1
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) Fri Beauregard Claghorn 608
Broadband, and why West Feliciana needs it (Sep '10) Aug 25 Warner 118
New Roads Snapchats... Let's swap and snap Aug 24 Louisiana69 1
Who will be the next mayor of new roads Aug 23 Big Dog 16
False River 22 Ft. at Light House Canal Aug 21 just me 6

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages