smeagal

Euless, TX

#409 Aug 4, 2012
I went yesterday and the heavy set girl wasn't working. Dear god don't tell me that she quit...... She is awesome. Not like her azzhole mom over at subway.
jellyman

Euless, TX

#410 Aug 6, 2012
Hell ya calzone day is here about time
chester

Euless, TX

#411 Aug 6, 2012
Ain't that some shite. I asked about calzone day when they opened and was told by the owner and his goofy son that they would never bring it here.
ughh

Ventress, LA

#412 Aug 6, 2012
Went there today. Was very upset about the way the manager overcharged me for an item.
spoodle

Euless, TX

#413 Aug 7, 2012
ughh wrote:
Went there today. Was very upset about the way the manager overcharged me for an item.
Wow.... The manager doesn't know the prices on their menu?
Les

Baton Rouge, LA

#414 Aug 15, 2012
Is this place still open? Went by the other day but nobody was there.
Yourmama

Baton Rouge, LA

#415 Aug 15, 2012
Les wrote:
Is this place still open? Went by the other day but nobody was there.
Passed it today still open
spoodle
#416 Aug 16, 2012
That Andy manager is a douche. I tried to speak with him about doing a fundraiser and he could not keep his eyes off of my chest. Glad to see what he is concerned about. Community leaders my ass.
Friend

Euless, TX

#417 Aug 22, 2012
Love the food great friendly staff!!
peter

Euless, TX

#418 Sep 9, 2012
Its gotten a whole lot better the food that is.... The wait staff not so much...
Tiffany

United States

#419 Sep 9, 2012
spoodle wrote:
That Andy manager is a douche. I tried to speak with him about doing a fundraiser and he could not keep his eyes off of my chest. Glad to see what he is concerned about. Community leaders my ass.
Well you is a Major Douch Bag Idiot! Go play with yourself fool!!
amen

Ventress, LA

#420 Sep 9, 2012
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Well you is a Major Douch Bag Idiot! Go play with yourself fool!!
agreed
spoodle

Euless, TX

#421 Sep 24, 2012
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Well you is a Major Douch Bag Idiot! Go play with yourself fool!!
Wow.... Must be one of the new trash piles working there. To jump to a butt hole like that's defense you must be screwing him. Stop playing on your phone and do your job. It's sad when your waiting on a drink and you can see your server stuffing her face with the manager from the same plate.
spoodle

Euless, TX

#422 Sep 24, 2012
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Well you is a Major Douch Bag Idiot! Go play with yourself fool!!
And learn to spell you ignorant turd Douche not douch.
ripachick

Euless, TX

#423 Oct 20, 2012
Any better?
Local

Euless, TX

#424 Nov 3, 2012
We have eaten there several times in the last few months - both dine-in and pick-up thru the drive thru. The food is very good everytime and the place clean. There was a little while after it had opened and the crowds died down that the food quality went down - heard it was manager changes. We stopped going. Tried it out again this summer and have been pleased since. It is so much better and cleaner than Pizza Hut - nasty greazy food. Guess you get what you pay for there.
booyakka

United States

#425 Nov 19, 2012
Just moved here. Is the place worth going to? Lots of mixed emotions on here.
Local

New Roads, LA

#426 Nov 19, 2012
booyakka wrote:
Just moved here. Is the place worth going to? Lots of mixed emotions on here.
Yes, it is good pizza. Other things there such as the meatball poboy are really good too. The history is they are a Baton Rouge chain. When it first opened last fall you couldn't get in the place. Manager from BR was running it. When he left the new manager was not up to par. The chain got rid of him and whoever is running it now has brought it back to good quality. Some people prefer Pizza Hut cause it is generally cheaper, but I prefer quality over price so we choose Rotolo's.
sexualchocolate

Oklahoma City, OK

#427 Nov 21, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is good pizza. Other things there such as the meatball poboy are really good too. The history is they are a Baton Rouge chain. When it first opened last fall you couldn't get in the place. Manager from BR was running it. When he left the new manager was not up to par. The chain got rid of him and whoever is running it now has brought it back to good quality. Some people prefer Pizza Hut cause it is generally cheaper, but I prefer quality over price so we choose Rotolo's.
Believe it or not the first manager who opened it was from Batchelor. I was part of the original group. They really hung the guy out to dry that's why he left. The place was insane busy when he was there then it died and am glad to see its starting to climb back up. Good luck to the new lady.
tootie

Maringouin, LA

#428 Dec 5, 2012
I miss workin there. I miss my Jo Jo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mystery "Prosperity" Meeting? 8 min A parish observer 64
Trial for Baton Rouge man accused of beating fa... 2 hr Cant_wait 2
Couhig (Aug '13) 14 hr economics101 360
Recipes and Coupons (Oct '13) 22 hr Sara 20
Jims (Sep '14) Sun InTheKnow 62
Sheriff Bud Torres: where does he stand on 2nd ... (Aug '13) Mar 27 WBRZ 39
Burger King in NR is Awful Mar 27 Star Dust 12

Flood Warning for Pointe Coupee Parish was issued at March 31 at 11:17AM CDT

New Roads Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Roads People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]