chester

Tuscaloosa, AL

#385 Apr 24, 2012
Does not matter wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter how good someone is to these people, they automaticly draw conclusions from what they see. They don't have to know anything for a fact, they are experts at figuring people out, so they think. There is a hatered running through some people, a blind hatred. People have tried over and over to do harm to Rotolo's business, simply because they are misreable and full of hate for themselves and others. A jealously that runs deep into their souls! Anytime I see bad things like this on Topix I can easly see that jealousy and hatred have taken over their thoughts and comments. It is a common practice on Topix to dig way back into someones past to find anything they can bring to light, no matter what the circumstances are, or how that person has changed, if any. This is a very destructive site, pitting friends against friends, neighbors against neighbors, downgrading people who are trying to make a lawful and meaningful lively hood. They pick on people for no reason at all, things are said with absoutley no proof because they think that no one can find out who they are, that's changing though, Topix is experiancing a large number of law suits that they have been forced to give information about the people posting baseless comments. Several of these cases have ended with the person being lied about receiving and taking home hundreds of thousands of dollars. To think, they only do this because they are hateful and jealous!!!
And that's why your husband is running the place into the ground and screwing the meth head.
Does not matter

Ventress, LA

#386 Apr 24, 2012
chester wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why your husband is running the place into the ground and screwing the meth head.
Not a woman, and have nothing to do with the place but buy food there.
omg

United States

#387 Apr 25, 2012
QUOTE who="Does not matter"<quoted text>It does not matter how good someone is to these people, they automaticly draw conclusions from what they see. They don't have to know anything for a fact, they are experts at figuring people out, so they think. There is a hatered running through some people, a blind hatred. People have tried over and over to do harm to Rotolo's business, simply because they are misreable and full of hate for themselves and others. A jealously that runs deep into their souls! Anytime I see bad things like this on Topix I can easly see that jealousy and hatred have taken over their thoughts and comments. It is a common practice on Topix to dig way back into someones past to find anything they can bring to light, no matter what the circumstances are, or how that person has changed, if any. This is a very destructive site, pitting friends against friends, neighbors against neighbors, downgrading people who are trying to make a lawful and meaningful lively hood. They pick on people for no reason at all, things are said with absoutley no proof because they think that no one can find out who they are, that's changing though, Topix is experiancing a large number of law suits that they have been forced to give information about the people posting baseless comments. Several of these cases have ended with the person being lied about receiving and taking home hundreds of thousands of dollars. To think, they only do this because they are hateful and jealous!!!
U are completely right I mean for all we know this Chester guy could be a registered sex offender, who knows, at least by his posts that's what he sounds like anyway. New roads people can't seem to enjoy anything new they just have to bash on people at least the ones on here anyway I personally like the place and think that it is ten times better now since they made some changes. I am glad they are here regardless of what these ridiculas people on here think, it is nice to have a decent family place to go and to all u rotolos workers don't sweat these completely isolated and ridiculas people on here it gives them something to do. It makes them feel better to down talk people who they know nothing about!!!!!! Yall are doing a great job
chester

Tuscaloosa, AL

#388 Apr 25, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTE who="Does not matter"<quoted text>It does not matter how good someone is to these people, they automaticly draw conclusions from what they see. They don't have to know anything for a fact, they are experts at figuring people out, so they think. There is a hatered running through some people, a blind hatred. People have tried over and over to do harm to Rotolo's business, simply because they are misreable and full of hate for themselves and others. A jealously that runs deep into their souls! Anytime I see bad things like this on Topix I can easly see that jealousy and hatred have taken over their thoughts and comments. It is a common practice on Topix to dig way back into someones past to find anything they can bring to light, no matter what the circumstances are, or how that person has changed, if any. This is a very destructive site, pitting friends against friends, neighbors against neighbors, downgrading people who are trying to make a lawful and meaningful lively hood. They pick on people for no reason at all, things are said with absoutley no proof because they think that no one can find out who they are, that's changing though, Topix is experiancing a large number of law suits that they have been forced to give information about the people posting baseless comments. Several of these cases have ended with the person being lied about receiving and taking home hundreds of thousands of dollars. To think, they only do this because they are hateful and jealous!!!
U are completely right I mean for all we know this Chester guy could be a registered sex offender, who knows, at least by his posts that's what he sounds like anyway. New roads people can't seem to enjoy anything new they just have to bash on people at least the ones on here anyway I personally like the place and think that it is ten times better now since they made some changes. I am glad they are here regardless of what these ridiculas people on here think, it is nice to have a decent family place to go and to all u rotolos workers don't sweat these completely isolated and ridiculas people on here it gives them something to do. It makes them feel better to down talk people who they know nothing about!!!!!! Yall are doing a great job
Lol sounds like the store manage is sitting home playing on Topix while "Annie" is running the place into the ground. And no I'm not a sex offender far from it. I guess it takes one to try to call somebody one. And that's a law suit right there. But at least I don't sit in my tighty whiteys watching another man mow my yard cause I'm to lazy to do it.
omg

United States

#389 Apr 25, 2012
Haha I'm am not even a rotolos employee thank u its funny how u make ur self believe what ur saying lmfao
omg

United States

#391 Apr 25, 2012
Ooh gotta a little offensive huh think about some of the things u have posted kinda the same huh
woodrow

Tuscaloosa, AL

#392 Apr 25, 2012
omg wrote:
Ooh gotta a little offensive huh think about some of the things u have posted kinda the same huh
Are you talking to me? Because all I see on this damn site is a bunch of hypocrites that twist everything to make themselves look like a hero. You should all go look in the dam mirror before condemning someone else's thoughts.
Does not matter

Ventress, LA

#393 Apr 25, 2012
I'm just going to classify these people who put down on everything and everybody as LOOSERS!!!! Just watch how quickly they judge this and my first comment. Just like an old dog you kick in the azz, he always squeals!!!!!!!!!!
Home Boy

Ventress, LA

#396 Apr 25, 2012
What's up with you New Roads people. You're always bad mouthing any new business that comes to town.
Why not talk about yourselves rather than ruining new businesses that come here and offer something different than the beaten path you're accustomed to.
Does not matter

Ventress, LA

#397 Apr 25, 2012
Home Boy wrote:
What's up with you New Roads people. You're always bad mouthing any new business that comes to town.
Why not talk about yourselves rather than ruining new businesses that come here and offer something different than the beaten path you're accustomed to.
See how receptive they were to your reasonable and intelligent post? All they are is "LOOSERS"!!!

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#398 Apr 25, 2012
I guess you got a point.
Loosers = tighten up
loser= same thing
omg

Tuscaloosa, AL

#399 Apr 28, 2012
You are so right home boy. I have never seen a town be so negative about anything new in their town that might have a great effect on improving it. It seems like everyone wants to let the community or town just fall apart. Most of the businesses in town try to sponsor or take part in helping to reach goals with schools, benefits,etc., including the new places ( as well as rotolos ). Hopefully the people of the town will realise that these places really are good for and to all of us and all this nonsense will stop.
tigerlily

Batchelor, LA

#400 Jun 15, 2012
I hope all the negative comments are false, I'm going to apply there Monday.
chester

United States

#401 Jun 16, 2012
tigerlily wrote:
I hope all the negative comments are false, I'm going to apply there Monday.
From what I see it's getting better.

“It Is What It Is”

Since: Dec 07

New Roads

#403 Jun 18, 2012
Had supper with my daughter there just this past week and the Manager was very polite, informative and showed appreciation for his customers. They have changed some things on the menu, and he is wanting to get them back as they were big sellars in new roads. A much better experience than we had several months back. Its improving for sure.
Taint Smasher

United States

#404 Jun 28, 2012
Tried it again. Just kind of flat compared to how it was when they opened.
told you so

United States

#405 Jul 1, 2012
We are still here!!!!!!
win

Livonia, LA

#406 Jul 24, 2012
anything new going on in rotolos
chester

United States

#407 Jul 25, 2012
Seems to be getting better. I try every so often. The meth head and greasy mike are gone.
chester

United States

#408 Jul 30, 2012
I is hungry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonnys pizza 3 hr john 12
Confederate flags spotted locally 6 hr Dixie Normous 11
Rec Center vs Infrastructure 17 hr Choices 3
Audubon Market Thu CeeCee 8
Historical Saint Francisville.... Thu Catfish 78
Homes for rent in new roads Jul 28 justme 1
theives Jul 28 chicken little 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages