|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

jj wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several times. I'm not downing them but you can tell the gluten has been overworked. It doesn't have the snap and chew of a crust that thick should have.
Rotolo's crust has always been thin when I've gotten it. Almost to a fault. But I don't mind it thin...It's good for folding.
batchelor boy

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

I hit it today. Stuff weren't bad.
rectumroaster

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

I get me a mop the restroom calzone. I loves dem.
slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Yep. Meth head still there saw her tonight. But was told the old dirty assed Mexican is doing his squatting at the new location on Perkins road in Baton Rouge.
jelly man

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

Come getting a fat jelly calzone.

Since: Mar 10

New Roads

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Anyone know why the meth addict got fired from O'Reilly?
stankazz

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Probly for giving free shit to her dealer like she does at Rotolos. Gotta feed her and her old mans habit.
newroadsproper

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

You people need to grow up. She's a coke hoe not a meth head.
jelly man

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Spreading my jelly 1 spoon at a time.
lady in green

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

I love Rotolo's in New Roads. Good food good price. I just think that when they opened they could have put more effort into it. Like selling beer when they opened. Like having music when they opened. Where's the video poker they promised? Drive thru? I spoke with the owner Mitch Rotolo and he told myself and several others about having the Saints cheer leaders and the Corvette Club for the grand opening. And then there's that god awful shed in the parking lot..??.. No draft beer? No calzone Wednesday? I know we are a small town but why tell us your going to do all of this and not. Looks more like New Roads Rotolo's was built to be a tax write off.
Great Idea

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

lady in green wrote:
I love Rotolo's in New Roads. Good food good price. I just think that when they opened they could have put more effort into it. Like selling beer when they opened. Like having music when they opened. Where's the video poker they promised? Drive thru? I spoke with the owner Mitch Rotolo and he told myself and several others about having the Saints cheer leaders and the Corvette Club for the grand opening. And then there's that god awful shed in the parking lot..??.. No draft beer? No calzone Wednesday? I know we are a small town but why tell us your going to do all of this and not. Looks more like New Roads Rotolo's was built to be a tax write off.
Hey that should be New Roads' new calling card best town for a write off, their come from near and far
Like it or not

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

lady in green wrote:
Give'em a break, it takes time! You just can't throw them under the bus because things aren't happening your way. All of these things cost a great deal of money to implement! I doubt that the owner is out here for a tax write off, he's in business to make money, not give it away...
lady in green

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Like it or not wrote:
<quoted text>Give'em a break, it takes time! You just can't throw them under the bus because things aren't happening your way. All of these things cost a great deal of money to implement! I doubt that the owner is out here for a tax write off, he's in business to make money, not give it away...
No they opened July 28. Go to their website every new location was pushed. Even on Facebook. But yet new roads was never mentioned. And if you can't do it don't tell people you are. I was told by his son the district manager that new roads was the highest opening for sales in the company ever. Look at the windows in the place they look like crap. And they are on there 3rd store manager since opening. That's not normal. Or maybe it's because of the pay. You can't expect to get the production of a $50000 manager for $30000 and not offer them any benefits. And that's coming from talking to the district manager who tried to recruit me to work for them.
slinky

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Weeeeeee!!!!!
Like it or not

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

lady in green wrote:
<quoted text>
No they opened July 28. Go to their website every new location was pushed. Even on Facebook. But yet new roads was never mentioned. And if you can't do it don't tell people you are. I was told by his son the district manager that new roads was the highest opening for sales in the company ever. Look at the windows in the place they look like crap. And they are on there 3rd store manager since opening. That's not normal. Or maybe it's because of the pay. You can't expect to get the production of a $50000 manager for $30000 and not offer them any benefits. And that's coming from talking to the district manager who tried to recruit me to work for them.
Whatever! Sounds like you're just pizzed because you didn't get the job!! It's a pizza joint not a full service steakhouse or seafood restaurant, the salaries at those places are 50k plus. If they were offering 30k in this town, you should have jumped on it, unless your a college grad in restaurant mgmt., then you wouldn't even be looking around here for work. Any restaurant should be offering good food and good service at a reasonable price, and that has been my experiance with Rotolo's. Come on just because you didn't get the Saints cheerleaders, the Corvette club and vidio poker, you're going to trash the place? Grow up!!
lady in green

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Like it or not wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever! Sounds like you're just pizzed because you didn't get the job!! It's a pizza joint not a full service steakhouse or seafood restaurant, the salaries at those places are 50k plus. If they were offering 30k in this town, you should have jumped on it, unless your a college grad in restaurant mgmt., then you wouldn't even be looking around here for work. Any restaurant should be offering good food and good service at a reasonable price, and that has been my experiance with Rotolo's. Come on just because you didn't get the Saints cheerleaders, the Corvette club and vidio poker, you're going to trash the place? Grow up!!
I have been in this line of work about 15 years and I can tell you must work there. And no I did not get the job I turned it down. And yes they are full service. With a bar. And that's the same pay that is even give to the stores in new Orleans. The only trashing I am doing is don't come to our little town and make promises you can't keep. But go to other stores and do. Official pizza of the saints. Yeah I'm should it costs a whole lot to get the cheerleaders there. The building smells of fecal matter every time it rains. The roof leak. Oh yes they really care about that location. the workers wear worn out shirts. They care though. And by the way get your facts straight. Texas Road House, Outback, Dons Seafood start their GM's at around $75k to $85k
Like it or not

Ventress, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

lady in green wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been in this line of work about 15 years and I can tell you must work there. And no I did not get the job I turned it down. And yes they are full service. With a bar. And that's the same pay that is even give to the stores in new Orleans. The only trashing I am doing is don't come to our little town and make promises you can't keep. But go to other stores and do. Official pizza of the saints. Yeah I'm should it costs a whole lot to get the cheerleaders there. The building smells of fecal matter every time it rains. The roof leak. Oh yes they really care about that location. the workers wear worn out shirts. They care though. And by the way get your facts straight. Texas Road House, Outback, Dons Seafood start their GM's at around $75k to $85k
Like I said, whatever!!!
lady in green

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Nothing else?
lady in green

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Still blows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 41 min Not Landrieu 2,985
Missouri Riots " Michael Brown " 1 hr Tron Moore 18
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr texas pete 3,723
New Roads Mayor (Jan '14) 1 hr A vote for Myer 71
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 11 hr Doug77 1,365
Wreck Wed Ventresslady 4
hospital road Aug 18 willy one eye 46

Search the New Roads Forum:
•••
•••
•••

New Roads Jobs

•••