First Prev
of 4
Next Last
newrodian

Ventress, LA

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Loretta Longois her daughter and son inlaw were arrested for food stamp fraud. I guess Bud will have to arrest 90% of the people in the back of town.
what a joke

Jennings, LA

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Guess they the wrong color to get away with this, huh? You are right Bud better get busy back of town, shame its common knowledge that those people do it and get away with it. This is BS>>>>

“Go cook some rice!”

Since: Oct 07

The Bad Lands

#4 Oct 31, 2010
all these people beez WHITE, check out their color photo shots on wafb.com they look like they did it, lol
judy

Denham Springs, LA

#5 Oct 31, 2010
newrodian wrote:
Loretta Longois her daughter and son inlaw were arrested for food stamp fraud. I guess Bud will have to arrest 90% of the people in the back of town.
all I can say is that Chenevert girl treated her husband so terrible. He is a good person......takes good care of his kids and she didn't deserve him.
Oh Please

Hammond, LA

#6 Oct 31, 2010
what a joke wrote:
Guess they the wrong color to get away with this, huh? You are right Bud better get busy back of town, shame its common knowledge that those people do it and get away with it. This is BS>>>>
Well maybe they should arrest you for intellegence fraud. Regardless if they live in the back or front of town its wrong. and just what "people" are you referring to. It's idiots like you who like to say these "people" but to some people of higher class you are "those people". She did it she got caught if I did it and got caught then I am guilty and the sdame for you if you do things and think it wont bite you on thew A** it will. Im so sick of Mayberry still saying things about people who may not live in their neighborhood or not making as much as you since you can throw stones at "those people". And yes some people do do it, Im not blind to the fact. But everytime something negative happens this back of town bullish comes up and it needs to stop!! Would it be better if it happened in Waterloo, or FF subdivision?
pinokeeoo

Denham Springs, LA

#7 Oct 31, 2010
This goes on everyday in back of town everyday.Bud had nothing to do with this.This was an audit done by the state bud was just called on to arrest her.
judy

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Nov 1, 2010
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe they should arrest you for intellegence fraud. Regardless if they live in the back or front of town its wrong. and just what "people" are you referring to. It's idiots like you who like to say these "people" but to some people of higher class you are "those people". She did it she got caught if I did it and got caught then I am guilty and the sdame for you if you do things and think it wont bite you on thew A** it will. Im so sick of Mayberry still saying things about people who may not live in their neighborhood or not making as much as you since you can throw stones at "those people". And yes some people do do it, Im not blind to the fact. But everytime something negative happens this back of town bullish comes up and it needs to stop!! Would it be better if it happened in Waterloo, or FF subdivision?
I am sure it won't happen in Waterloo or FF....come on!
what a joke

Gonzales, LA

#9 Nov 1, 2010
judy wrote:
<quoted text>
only if you are the wrong color, Waterloo noooo FF nooooo back o town nooooo, you gotta be lower class and white, yep thats it!!!!
what a joke

Gonzales, LA

#10 Nov 1, 2010
judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big boody judy, go back to Mayberry and eat some apple pie, ha ha!
what a joke

Gonzales, LA

#11 Nov 1, 2010
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe they should arrest you for intellegence fraud. Regardless if they live in the back or front of town its wrong. and just what "people" are you referring to. It's idiots like you who like to say these "people" but to some people of higher class you are "those people". She did it she got caught if I did it and got caught then I am guilty and the sdame for you if you do things and think it wont bite you on thew A** it will. Im so sick of Mayberry still saying things about people who may not live in their neighborhood or not making as much as you since you can throw stones at "those people". And yes some people do do it, Im not blind to the fact. But everytime something negative happens this back of town bullish comes up and it needs to stop!! Would it be better if it happened in Waterloo, or FF subdivision?
Hey Oh Please, shut up!!! Go play with big boody judy in Mayberry land, or go play in back o town land, ha ha!!!
fraud

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 Nov 1, 2010
anytime the government gives something away for doing nothing there will be fraud. Thats just how it is. If you put a bucket full of scraps right next to a crawfish pond a coon will eat the scraps because its easier than wading around catching crawfish. Same thing with people. You give them something for nothing and they will line up like coons at the slop bucket. Why is everyone surprised? We are encouraging our people to be non-productive parasites to the system in exchange for a vote. plain and simple, end of story. no racisim in my post. I just went through it at my house. A mama coon and three little ones started eating out of my dogs pan last winter and I thought they were cute so I left a little more food out and watched them eat. Well mama is about 25 pounds and the three babys. Well lets just say last week I went out with the food and one of them jumped me to get the food before the others did. I had to kick him off of me before he bit me. Now I go out the back door with a broom in my hand. Reminds me of the riots we would have if we made these food stamp and welfare parasites get off the tit and get a job. We would be beating them off our legs with clubs while they try and take our wallets!
newrodian

Ventress, LA

#13 Nov 2, 2010
Through the years I have seen blacks buy a pack of gum get the change and then buy beer with the food stamp money. I have reported it many times but the law chooses to do nothing about it. This is just one of a thousand ways they commit fraud with food stamps.
historian

Ventress, LA

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Let us not worry the day will soon be upon us when the blacks will have to beg and rob for food because most of them will not work. Their on stupid president will do them in yet they will support him just because he is black. When the middle class whites have no jobs the tax money will stop flowing and all hell will brake loose. It will be every man for himself. The black man will loose because he does not know how to take care of himself. He grown acustom to the Gov. takeing care of him. He will learn that all his so called black leadrs have indeed hurt him more than any white man could ever try. The black man will see how the white man has poured billions of dollars trying to educate him, feed him, shelter him and keep him well. He will see how his on people such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton has held him and his children back for their own greedy profits. When the black man finaly awakes it will be to late.
Blacks

Denham Springs, LA

#15 Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, except these people were white.

There is no "change" from food stamps anymore, now that they went to debit cards. The cards eliminated certain businesses from buying the stamps and/or selling improper goods.

These aren't the only people I have seen that have falsified their income to receive benefits. You can try to make this a white and black issue, but you won't like the results.
judy

Denham Springs, LA

#16 Nov 2, 2010
judy wrote:
<quoted text>
all I can say is that Chenevert girl treated her husband so terrible. He is a good person......takes good care of his kids and she didn't deserve him.
Her husband didn't have anything to do with it...that is my thoughts on it....she has done him so dirty.....

Since: Jul 10

Florham Park, NJ

#17 Nov 2, 2010
I know of someone who gets "cash" from her Food Stamp card at some stores and buys dope with the cash. She doesn't even buy food with it. No children, has a car and capable of working, but won't. Burns me up.
How is this possible? Don't know enough about the system, becauseI work. PS: she's white.
justwondering

Covington, LA

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Where does Butch fit into this picture? Is he too stupid to know how to falsify the records? Or does he spend too much time at Satterfield getting drunk to have the time to sign the papers?

Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 2, 2010
justwondering wrote:
Where does Butch fit into this picture? Is he too stupid to know how to falsify the records? Or does he spend too much time at Satterfield getting drunk to have the time to sign the papers?
Butch has been very ill for some time now. I'm not sure if he's at his house these days.
Dang

Utica, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2010
historian wrote:
Let us not worry the day will soon be upon us when the blacks will have to beg and rob for food because most of them will not work. Their on stupid president will do them in yet they will support him just because he is black. When the middle class whites have no jobs the tax money will stop flowing and all hell will brake loose. It will be every man for himself. The black man will loose because he does not know how to take care of himself. He grown acustom to the Gov. takeing care of him. He will learn that all his so called black leadrs have indeed hurt him more than any white man could ever try. The black man will see how the white man has poured billions of dollars trying to educate him, feed him, shelter him and keep him well. He will see how his on people such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton has held him and his children back for their own greedy profits. When the black man finaly awakes it will be to late.
You are a piece of work! What does these people getting caught illegally receiving foodstamps have to do with black people? Did a black person tell on them? I doubt it. More than likely everyone involved in the arrest fron the auditor to the sheriff that arrested them where white. Its stupid prejudice assholes like your self that keep these small hick towns stuck in the stone age. If you were educated and knew any U.S. History you would know that these forms of social welfare were established for poor whites during the depression.It seems like everything that happens here some dumb arse such as yourself finds a way to make it a race issue. I'm sure there have been just as many black, chinese, mexican, etc. caught. If you got caught oh well its your fault, when the next person gets caught its their fault because they should have learned from the first persons mistake.
justwondering

Covington, LA

#21 Nov 2, 2010
Yes Butch is ill, not only physically but also mentally. He claims he can't do anything for himself, but his illness seams to go away when its time for him to go get drunk at Satterfield

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4H building 48 min Phillip 21
President Trump - How's He Doing? 2 hr okimar 300
D'Aquilla Sues Council - What Do You Think? 9 hr ur funny 42
Water testing forgot 18 hr just a dixie rat 4
BTon Rouge Wed Confused 82
News St. Francisville agrees to work with parish to ... Tue River rat 23
Harry colley Mar 26 Trashwillbetrash 17

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance