let's top it Yogurt shop

Posted in the New Roads Forum

haha

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2011
So I see they have a FB page showing a new location @ 230 hospital road. It says they are a frozen yogurt self serve shop. It will be great if they have a good pleasant staff. Anyone know who is opening it? Or the expected opening date?
IDK

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jul 14, 2011
I don't know, but I was wondering if they are going to be like counter culture in BR. Their yogurt is 100% fat free and 8 calories a serving...it would be awesome to have that in NR.
Beehive

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Never been to Counter Culture, but it will be a place where you serve yourself from a array of different flavors, put toppings on it, then you place it on a scale next to the cash register, and pay by the ounce.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#4 Jul 17, 2011
Beehive wrote:
Never been to Counter Culture, but it will be a place where you serve yourself from a array of different flavors, put toppings on it, then you place it on a scale next to the cash register, and pay by the ounce.
You right.
That's how you pay for a salad or anything else you purchase at places in the northwest. Everything is weighed by the ounce.
Crazy!

But true.

Since: Jul 11

New Roads, LA

#5 Jul 17, 2011
The Tran family is opening it
My opinion

New Roads, LA

#6 Aug 18, 2011
Went yesterday and truly enjoyed it. I hope this business does well!
Hello

Ventress, LA

#7 Aug 18, 2011
I brought my family Wednesday, the place is fresh and clean, maybe because it is new, but the employees are very nice. I totally enjoyed my yogurt it was delicious!
answers

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Meme that owns nail biz on parlange Ln opened this place.
answers

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Oh try the cake batter.. It's delic!!
Beehive

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Aug 18, 2011
It was real tasty.
real mom

Maringouin, LA

#11 Aug 19, 2011
Where is this place located?
great place

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Went today. It was great. Everyone was super nice! Cake batter was amazing! Hope they do well.
mmm mmm good!!

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 21, 2011
real mom wrote:
Where is this place located?
Its in the strip where subway and pizza hut used to be.
real mom

Maringouin, LA

#14 Aug 22, 2011
[QUOTE who="mmm mmm good!! "]<quoted text>
Its in the strip where subway and pizza hut used to be.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info!
Awesome

Ventress, LA

#15 Aug 30, 2011
This shop is awesome! Awesome yogurt and toppings, awesome inside decor and awesome employees! Every customer I saw when I went had a huge smile when they walked out of the shop!

Fantastic job, Tran family!
Chad

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Sep 24, 2011
Went there today for the first time. I had to look out the window to make sure Winn Dixie was across the street and that I was actually in New Roads! LOL. The kids working there were super nice and the yogurt was great. I had the cake batter. I ended up leaving a $2 tip for a $4 yogurt, which is a lot cause I'm CHEAP! LOL. Everyone should support this place! Great job to whoever owns it!
justwondering

Oscar, LA

#17 Sep 24, 2011
Chad wrote:
Went there today for the first time. I had to look out the window to make sure Winn Dixie was across the street and that I was actually in New Roads! LOL. The kids working there were super nice and the yogurt was great. I had the cake batter. I ended up leaving a $2 tip for a $4 yogurt, which is a lot cause I'm CHEAP! LOL. Everyone should support this place! Great job to whoever owns it!
I agree everytime I go in there, the employees are super nice and helpful. Always clean, great atmosphere and some awesome yogurt!!
honda

Denham Springs, LA

#18 Sep 24, 2011
Ya'll are right on. I've been about 4 times already, and the staff are great. i hope the other eating places learn a thing or two from them. Super clean, courteous staff, great product, sounds
like a sucess story to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Roads Wal Mart 46 min Agree 3
Taco Bell 2 hr Yes 11
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 11 hr Analog man 3,970
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 15 hr Betty 1,609
Sheriff Bud Torres: where does he stand on 2nd ... (Aug '13) 21 hr Jus sayin 36
Dr. Jason Picard Tue Fauxe 5
Pointe Coupee Banner Sun AA 5
New Roads Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Roads People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery