calendar

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Anyone know anything about the new reality TV show in Pointe Coupee? They are filming the Jarreau family? Which ones?
sparkle

New Roads, LA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
They doing a reality how about reddog! Its about his life as a Moon Cricket and how he gets his men!
EachoneTeachone

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 12, 2013
sparkle wrote:
They doing a reality how about reddog! Its about his life as a Moon Cricket and how he gets his men!
Moon Cricket is a very derogatory term. Its amazing how you can sit behind a computer screen and say something like that. I dare you to say that to any african americans face....#faceoff.
jarreau

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Apr 12, 2013
in the banner they just said shoot them a email if you are a Jarreau. they are gonna research to make sure you really are though.
mey7276

Opelousas, LA

#7 Apr 12, 2013
reddog wrote:
<quoted text>Just come right out and call me the N-WORD BITCH!!!
Hey reddog yur a spear chunkin watermelon eating niXXger
sparkle

New Roads, LA

#9 Apr 12, 2013
EachoneTeachone wrote:
<quoted text>
Moon Cricket is a very derogatory term. Its amazing how you can sit behind a computer screen and say something like that. I dare you to say that to any african americans face....#faceoff.
I call it like I see it Moon Cricket and I have said it to many Moon Crickets face! I will say it to yours if you want Coon???
sparkle

New Roads, LA

#10 Apr 12, 2013
mey7276 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey reddog yur a spear chunkin watermelon eating niXXger
Don't know who you are but you are GREAT!!
mey7276

Opelousas, LA

#14 Apr 13, 2013
reddog come ttaste yur mom off my XXXX
sparkle

New Roads, LA

#15 Apr 13, 2013
reddog wrote:
<quoted text>you come in my face with that racist bullshit i will stomp a mudhole in your white ass!!!
Name the time and place Moon Cricket! Got my coon dogs ready!
Tech Control

Washington, DC

#17 Apr 15, 2013
sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Name the time and place Moon Cricket! Got my coon dogs ready!
Topix will not condone and racist slander of any kind from anyone. Your computer IP address can and will be traced and your account possibly be deleted.
my-opinion

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Tech Control wrote:
<quoted text>Topix will not condone and racist slander of any kind from anyone. Your computer IP address can and will be traced and your account possibly be deleted.
Yet, you allow someone to threaten to kill someone?*tisk*tisk*
sparkle

New Roads, LA

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Tech Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix will not condone and racist slander of any kind from anyone. Your computer IP address can and will be traced and your account possibly be deleted.
You gonna post this yet reddog is the BIGGEST RACIST there is that posts on topix and you don't say a thing about him??? He posts the nastiest and most racists comments! Whatever!!
thatguy

Opelousas, LA

#21 Apr 16, 2013
reddog so how did it taste
The Cats Meow

Benton, AR

#22 Apr 28, 2013
sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>You gonna post this yet reddog is the BIGGEST RACIST there is that posts on topix and you don't say a thing about him??? He posts the nastiest and most racists comments! Whatever!!
Sad, but true! Now, hopefully, it won't be allowed by anyone. So many have moved on to be above that type of trash talk. It's a shame that only a very limited few will take every opportunity to continue the "racism". It needs to be stopped completely on both sides.
seriously

Greenwell Springs, LA

#23 Apr 28, 2013
I have never beeen so insulted in my life.Sparkle after you were told about your racist remark you still continue to do it.You are lower than a snaqkes belly.low BITCH now follow that heffer.
seriously

Greenwell Springs, LA

#24 Apr 28, 2013
This topix should be taken down
sparkle

New Roads, LA

#25 Apr 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
I have never beeen so insulted in my life.Sparkle after you were told about your racist remark you still continue to do it.You are lower than a snaqkes belly.low BITCH now follow that heffer.
yet you condone all the racist things that reddog posts on here?? Did you see all the VERY UGLY things he said about the poor people that got killed and hurt in the Boston Bombings before it was pulled off??? Prolly not Hugh! You prolly just like reddog? And by the way I am a black woman!!! Now I said it Douche Bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves (Jul '17) Mon just a neighbor 3
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Mon Little Chung 1,013
What the deal Mon aquia2 2
Austin Chalk Apr 22 Boarder 9
lori bueche (Oct '17) Apr 22 brennan 6
The Beast of the Field (Jan '09) Apr 21 Razelies 188
New, Great Mexican Restaurant - San Pancho Apr 20 Authentic 3

New Roads Jobs

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages