New School Board Districting!

New School Board Districting!

Posted in the New Roads Forum

Be Informed

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
You may want to contact your board member to see a copy of the new districts. I did and what a suprise as many will be at who represents them now. Hope they factored in millage reimbursement for at least one.
Maybe you can get a copy at the Central Office.
Dolce

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Be Informed wrote:
You may want to contact your board member to see a copy of the new districts. I did and what a suprise as many will be at who represents them now. Hope they factored in millage reimbursement for at least one.
Maybe you can get a copy at the Central Office.
What's the big change.
Be Informed

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Dolce wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the big change.
Your district Bado. Why did'nt you want Livonia High School in your district?
Dolce

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Livonia is not in Bado district? Since when?
Be Informed

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Dolce wrote:
Livonia is not in Bado district? Since when?
Sorry Bado map is hard to read. It looks like the school and your street are in your district, but the remainder of the residents of Livonia aren't in your district. You have something against the people of Livonia or something?
WTF

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Aug 1, 2012
I can see livonia high from my house yet i'm in the morganza man's district. This makes no sense at all. How can this be?
Deuce

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Well it looks like the little ones dist. consist of all the areas he carries. I guess we are looking at another career politician. We should get another 30 years service out of him if we don't go bankrupt before that.
Joke

Livonia, LA

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Had your chance to get him out, get what you deserve now! I hope he stays in for 20 years and sinks the system to the bottom! He fits in, he and the whole system is a 'JOKE'!!!!
WHY

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Why don't you want us in your district little one?
whatever

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Why even have districts when just about anyone in PC can go to whatever school they want to now days.
BIG DOG

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 Aug 7, 2012
whatever wrote:
Why even have districts when just about anyone in PC can go to whatever school they want to now days.
SO TRUE
Snoop Dog

Denham Springs, LA

#12 Aug 8, 2012
WTF wrote:
I can see livonia high from my house yet i'm in the morganza man's district. This makes no sense at all. How can this be?
He supported Superintendent D'amico appointing Monica Fabre principal of Rosenwald in return for his district lines being redrawn.
Sure

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Aug 13, 2012
Snoop Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
He supported Superintendent D'amico appointing Monica Fabre principal of Rosenwald in return for his district lines being redrawn.
Don't forget his need of Tom, Chad, Frankie and Les Anne let's not give Linda all the credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Police Jury System 2 hr wecandoit 39
Old Home Rule Chartet 6 hr Right To Vote 1
Rod Dreher is on the cover of the latest Greate... (Apr '13) 10 hr ghb46 525
Couhig Linked to Adultery Website Aug 26 Bottom Line 67
Council meeting Aug 26 RUFK 160
Who would you like to see run? Aug 26 countrylad 23
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) Aug 25 Honest Babe 4,119
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages