new roadian

New Roads, LA

#81 Jul 29, 2011
the muffaletta pizza is very very good!!! and breadstix
USA proud

Baton Rouge, LA

#82 Aug 1, 2011
expensive fricken pizza!! good food and a nice family friendly place, but other pizza franchises are half price!

don't mind paying a lil extra for "homemade", but in my opinion, just a lil too steep!

And yes, they are a franchise Hchampagne, know wtf you are talking about before you correct someone else!
Toocostly

Ventress, LA

#83 Aug 1, 2011
USA proud wrote:
expensive fricken pizza!! good food and a nice family friendly place, but other pizza franchises are half price!
don't mind paying a lil extra for "homemade", but in my opinion, just a lil too steep!
And yes, they are a franchise Hchampagne, know wtf you are talking about before you correct someone else!
I can't afford to eat there again! Sorry Rotolo's you do a great job, but too expensive.

Since: Feb 11

Erwinville, LA

#84 Aug 1, 2011
Damn, some of you can't be pleased. You want great food for free in a super clean restaurant served by topless swimsuit models.
Beehive

Saint Francisville, LA

#85 Aug 1, 2011
How much is it? It used to be close $20 for a large w/ toppings from Sonny's.
USA proud

Baton Rouge, LA

#86 Aug 1, 2011
YES, I'LL TAKE THAT!!
Post Turtle wrote:
Damn, some of you can't be pleased. You want great food for free in a super clean restaurant served by topless swimsuit models.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#87 Aug 1, 2011
Post Turtle wrote:
Lol!
Pt in seatlle they have coffee shops where the servers where bikini thongs and pasties. The latte's ain't cheap. Now I don't know how well that would work at rotolos but some people don't like it because they consider it a health issue.
I agree.
Looking at that with coffee first thing in the morning is enough to give a man a heart attack!
mee too

Baton Rouge, LA

#88 Aug 1, 2011
why do you think Raxx does so well?????
Toocostly

Ventress, LA

#89 Aug 1, 2011
Post Turtle wrote:
I wasn't complaining, the food and service are great. I have 3 in college and I have a new home, and I just can't afford to pay 78.00 for pizza for the family. That's nobodys fault, certainly not Rotolo's, I'll just stay home and eat from here on out.
Why

New Roads, LA

#90 Aug 1, 2011
Rice and butter is the cheapest
Wow and All Over

Baton Rouge, LA

#91 Aug 1, 2011
Rotolo's is expensive if you look at it as something that it's not: fast food. It is NOT a fast food establishment. With that said, the way I see people talking on here you swear they're charging $35 for a pizza. It's not THAT expensive. It's $7.99 for a sandwich. The thing is a foot-long and very good. Go to Burger King and get a value meal; it's almost $8! And $13.99 for a medium pizza wasn't that outrageous last time I checked. I know the economy stinks to high heaven, and gas prices are just plain stupid, but let's not condemn the place because their food is a dollar or two more expensive than some crappy fast food joint's grub.
Minsky

New Roads, LA

#92 Aug 1, 2011
I had spaghetti n meatballs with breadsticks. It was enough for two meals n was delicious!
Really

Baton Rouge, LA

#93 Aug 1, 2011
Rotolo's is GREAT!!I am going back!!!
Solution

United States

#94 Aug 1, 2011
I have a large family and it is expensive, but it's a nice place to go and enjoy good food. Go to the Rotolos website and sign up for the email deals. They send coupons weekly, and it's a nice deal.
good vibrations

New Roads, LA

#95 Aug 1, 2011
I went today, had the muffaletta,(not sure how to spell that) it was very good. I also had the eggplant appetizer, it was delicious! Everyone with me enjoyed they're food. I didn't find it expensive. I don't have any complaints. Place was very clean.. Staff very nice.. Food didn't take long. All around happy here!
USA proud

Baton Rouge, LA

#96 Aug 2, 2011
yes, sandwiches and other items are fair priced, but I'm sorry,$23.00 for a large pizza just wont cut it! fast food or not!
New Roadian

United States

#97 Aug 2, 2011
It was delicious and I plan to order there again.
USA proud

Baton Rouge, LA

#98 Aug 2, 2011
they deliver to Arlington TX? 30 mins or free?
rage

Erwinville, LA

#99 Aug 2, 2011
reddog wrote:
the pizza from Rotolo's is crap don't eat for the love of god.
Why they dont except food stamps.
danny romano

Baton Rouge, LA

#100 Aug 2, 2011
ok so iam the owner of rotolos i have 4 franchis's total even in shreveport please support me in this small town all my foods are prepared fresh daily and i use all imported oils and chesses thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nrg big cajun 2 reduction in force (Jan '15) 6 min bubblicious 64
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,112
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 6 hr _Zoey_ 1,702
changes in the school system Sun Amigo 1
anyone know mark guidroz? From island rd Sun Starbuck 1
Shannon & Boone Sun Curious 4
sonnys pizza Jul 31 john 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages