Do you approve of Robert Myer as Mayor?

Do you approve of Robert Myer as Mayor?

Posted in the New Roads Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cyberspace Man

Westwego, LA

#1 May 18, 2012
It is about time that somebody did something to improve the quality of life in the town and Mayor Myer has found a way to bring everybody together for the greater good of all. Congratulations and I see many more good things coming for with a vision the town of New Roads can again be a great community to raise a family and live. Thank you Robert!
brguy

Opelousas, LA

#2 May 18, 2012
nah his AZZ is gone!!
well

United States

#3 May 19, 2012
Cyberspace Man wrote:
It is about time that somebody did something to improve the quality of life in the town and Mayor Myer has found a way to bring everybody together for the greater good of all. Congratulations and I see many more good things coming for with a vision the town of New Roads can again be a great community to raise a family and live. Thank you Robert!
If New Roads is so great then why does he live in Baton Rouge?
no

Denham Springs, LA

#4 May 19, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>If New Roads is so great then why does he live in Baton Rouge?
If New Roads is so great, why did Tommy move to Angola?
Oh No

New Roads, LA

#5 May 19, 2012
I think the Mayor is doing a good job! The Fall Festival, now the Water/Skate Park - he has a vision for the city and is moving it forward! Good job.....I like that fact that he is a business man and is getting things done.
reddog

Saint Francisville, LA

#6 May 20, 2012
I would have done a better job.
Cornbread Mafia

Tishomingo, MS

#7 May 20, 2012
Myer is doing a good good despite complaints. Some people just c'aint be pleased. The people of New Roads will bitch no matter who is in office. If Jesus Christ came down from heaven to hold office as mayor of New Roads the citizens would verbally crucify him on this topix forum.
My O My

United States

#8 May 20, 2012
Cornbread Mafia wrote:
Myer is doing a good good despite complaints. Some people just c'aint be pleased. The people of New Roads will bitch no matter who is in office. If Jesus Christ came down from heaven to hold office as mayor of New Roads the citizens would verbally crucify him on this topix forum.
very well stated.. With that being said moving on to the next topic.. Some people can and will never be pleased! Some believe the world was constructed wrong because they weren't there to oversee it!
queazy

Denham Springs, LA

#9 May 20, 2012
In my Kanye West voice: "Robert Myer hates black people" *shrugs shoulders and walks off stage*
Anonymous

United States

#10 May 21, 2012
If the city is improving, rather it's Robert or Obama just be happy that it is, who cares if he is against black folks, lives in Baton Rouge, what difference does it make.
onceinalifetime

Baton Rouge, LA

#11 May 21, 2012
darn you all are hard.i liked tommy and pray for him it seem as if people think that the new mayor has changed things just because of some music and a little fun.accept the mAN FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS.how can black people be against their own oh i forgot this is NEW ROADS
Chillie Pepper

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 May 22, 2012
Wish he would stop chasing my girlfriend!!!
inquiring minds

Port Allen, LA

#13 May 22, 2012
Oh No wrote:
I think the Mayor is doing a good job! The Fall Festival, now the Water/Skate Park - he has a vision for the city and is moving it forward! Good job.....I like that fact that he is a business man and is getting things done.
The Water/Skate park was in the works long before him!
wrong

Denham Springs, LA

#14 May 22, 2012
inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
The Water/Skate park was in the works long before him!
Who started it? I don't remember hearing about it before Myer.
onceinalifetime

Baton Rouge, LA

#15 May 28, 2012
i still say pray for tommy and his family.embrace robert and his family let'all get along
G- money

Ventress, LA

#16 May 29, 2012
Robert's doing an excelent job and I think the BEST is yet to come.
NRopinion

Taylor, MI

#18 Jun 12, 2012
I think he's okay as long as he doesnt start a garbage can cleaning service....
Les

New Roads, LA

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Better than the one before him.
Labarre

Denham Springs, LA

#20 Jun 12, 2012
Sleep in New Roads. Start fighting crime, drug dealers, not tickets on Main St..Cops are not doing their jobs. Mostly upper echelon.
meeeee

Opelousas, LA

#21 Jun 13, 2012
So true Labarre

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Performance as you see it so far. 16 hr Prince Albert 479
Riverbend Taxation Feb 13 Also 12
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Feb 11 Tibs 1,011
lori bueche Feb 11 jason w 4
The Beast of the Field (Jan '09) Feb 7 Razetheignorant 183
Middle school (Nov '16) Feb 7 fixthis99 82
Change need at Hospitial Feb 7 fixthis99 20

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages