Pamela

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Is there any nice bars around this area to meet people and just have some fun, and the ones to stay away from. I just moved here from Alabama.
Xdcd

Saint Francisville, LA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Lucky Pierre's
Tipsy

Jarreau, LA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Pamela wrote:
Is there any nice bars around this area to meet people and just have some fun, and the ones to stay away from. I just moved here from Alabama.
Girl Fluidz is a great bar to hang around at!! Great prices, great atmosphere, cold beer, and friendliest bartenders around town!!! Always busy so you shouldnt have a peoblem meeting people!!!!!!
Jam

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
The daiquiri diner is a great place!!!! Great bartenders--great owners--large Tvs--great place to meet new people and the regulars are so welcoming!!!
shane shane

Haslet, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Fluidz bar is a cool place to hang out nice people. The owner is a real good Guy he looks mean but he not you can't miss him. Don't listen to what people at Jim's say about it its a good bar good supper on Friday nights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump - How's He Doing? (Jan '17) 20 min countrylad 469
middle school 9 hr mark 4
Pizza Hut Tue Bella 26
Brandon Brue Murder Trial (Jul '09) Mon Concerned 7
Detective Rob Roy Mon Cow Girl 3
burger king Sun Island cowman 3
thunderbird beach (May '09) Oct 15 A Boudreaux 91

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance