does new roads condone interracial da...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reddog

Saint Francisville, LA

#21 Feb 3, 2013
I bang white women all the time b/c they are so easy to get!!!
Dude

Prairieville, LA

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Hey, I don't see race. I think interracial dating is a beautiful thing. However, I've been in the relationships before. It comes with issues. They didn't effect me, they don't effect others, but they're there, and people who have thin skin and are weak-minded aren't so lucky. Let's be real here, they have serious negativity to interracial relationships in the community, and a lot of that negativity comes from peoples' own families.
onceinalifetime wrote:
i have to disagree dude.i have family members with white women and we embrce her.i see many mixed children and they are treated like everybody else.i dont see love racism in newr roads.everybody just walk along fine.in livonia it is full of interacial couples.if you have to hide to be with a white person these days that is because they dont want to.i have to say some older women go out with white men who are married.so yes they have to hide.now racism exist in other things like jobs,services and look church.it also exist in the schools.but i disagree with relationships
LMAO

Opelousas, LA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
might as well sleep with a monkey if u sleep with a blackman
Dude

Prairieville, LA

#24 Feb 7, 2013
LMAO wrote:
might as well sleep with a monkey if u sleep with a blackman
Wow, makes me so proud to be white when I read something like this, let me tell ya. Somehow, we stumbled back into 1952.
reddog

Saint Francisville, LA

#25 Feb 8, 2013
LMAO wrote:
might as well sleep with a monkey if u sleep with a blackman
Well, why don't you ask your mom what wild monkey sex feel like i'm sure you are the product of it!!
yelladog

Kenner, LA

#26 Feb 9, 2013
reddog wrote:
<quoted text>Well, why don't you ask your mom what wild monkey sex feel like i'm sure you are the product of it!!
Red, why don't u ask your mom what laxative she took, because I am quite sure you are a product of THAT. Your name should be browndog!
Downs Syndrome Sid

United States

#28 Feb 9, 2013
reddog wrote:
<quoted text>And your point is?
It appears to be that he just called you a turd.
Friends

New Roads, LA

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Love who you love and don't worry about small minded people.It's 2013 if you don't like it u have the problem, you need a life.misery love company.find u someone.you just might find love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cash reward - fugitive (Nov '15) 2 hr NRhelper 19
John Cannon (Nov '15) 14 hr chap lips 12
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 23 hr _Zoey_ 1,792
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 23 hr _Zoey_ 4,237
New snowball stand @ Hospital Rd. (Jun '09) Sun Pops 158
shooting in baton rouge Jul 18 yes 2
Walmart Pharmacy Jul 18 Momma Mia 1

New Roads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Roads Mortgages