h

Euless, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2012
When is this place going to close! I go in there often, which is a mistake! Every single time I do, you can't even see the shit on the shelf because there's boxes stacked to the ceiling, instead of unloaded the boxes & put the inventory on the shelf, they rather be outside smoking! Don't get a job when you want to be lazy & smoke all day! Shit,
Mona

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2012
h wrote:
When is this place going to close! I go in there often, which is a mistake! Every single time I do, you can't even see the shit on the shelf because there's boxes stacked to the ceiling, instead of unloaded the boxes & put the inventory on the shelf, they rather be outside smoking! Don't get a job when you want to be lazy & smoke all day! Shit,
That's because reddog works there! You don't think them Spooks gonna do any manual labor do you???
sky walker red

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Sep 29, 2012
what?
Lil Jon

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2012
sky walker red wrote:
what?
YEAH..........O.K.!!!
Worker

Jarreau, LA

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Lil Jon wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH..........O.K.!!!
Yeah! They just wanna sit on thier A$$es and collect a check and steal all they can from the dollar store!!!
Sara

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
It's not worse than Dollar General.
wow

Livonia, LA

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Just want to say I went there to other day & got some nutella, got home to eat it & it was open & someone stuck their fingers in it & ate some! That's sick.
question

Maringouin, LA

#8 Oct 1, 2012
You try managing one of these stores for a month and then i will hear your opinion.They recieve truckloads of merchandize weekly and are only allowed a few employees to try and keep up,thats why the stacks of boxes seem to never dissappear.They deal with thieves dailey and the fear of retaliation and injury.They deal with a never ending flow of employees who they are trying to train while doing their management jobs,stopping thieves and keeping the stores neat.All you couch sitters would have more understanding if you walked in their shoes and by the way they hire women who they can pay less and the few employees are held responsible for risking themselves to stop the crews of local thieves.Its a job with no chair to relax in and the company makes a great profit while penalizing the managers for shoplifting while not allowing money for enough employees to stop it.
h

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2012
@ question, that's EVERY job! But you don't see business like that act like the dollar store

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 3 hr Honest Babe 3,968
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,608
Sheriff Bud Torres: where does he stand on 2nd ... (Aug '13) 5 hr Jus sayin 36
Dr. Jason Picard 8 hr Fauxe 5
Taco Bell 9 hr gabe 10
Pointe Coupee Banner Sun AA 5
The Beast of the Field (Jan '09) Jan 25 Punchojr 154
New Roads Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Roads People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery