Construction on Hospital Rd.

Posted in the New Roads Forum

Impatient

Oscar, LA

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I cannot wait for them to finish the construction!! It was busy enough without the construction, and now even worse especially with rude people out there! Most of the time some will not even let you out of a driveway, or even get in. Not to mention, if you do have to turn in some places, they have a deep drop off that will surely make some vehicles drag if not careful. I just can't wait until its all done and everything gets running smoothly!!
New Roadian

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
you & me both!
agree

Labadieville, LA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
yes correct
big round

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2013
So where is the new Sonic going to be built? The mayor said its to be open in August.
Impatient

Oscar, LA

#5 Mar 19, 2013
I have no clue, but if anyone finds out please let me know!!
james

Jarreau, LA

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Impatient wrote:
I cannot wait for them to finish the construction!! It was busy enough without the construction, and now even worse especially with rude people out there! Most of the time some will not even let you out of a driveway, or even get in. Not to mention, if you do have to turn in some places, they have a deep drop off that will surely make some vehicles drag if not careful. I just can't wait until its all done and everything gets running smoothly!!
Always gotta Biotch about something hugh?? Stay in Glynn if you dont like it!! Women for ya!
Impatient

Oscar, LA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>Always gotta Biotch about something hugh?? Stay in Glynn if you dont like it!! Women for ya!
You must be one of those rude people!! And I don't live in Glynn, thank you!
james

Jarreau, LA

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Impatient wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those rude people!! And I don't live in Glynn, thank you!
Not rude! Just hate to hear someone whine about things!
thinkin17

New Roads, LA

#9 Mar 20, 2013
There is going to be a Sonic? heard a Walgreens too.. Maybe someing will open in the old DQ
QT

Oscar, LA

#10 Mar 20, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>Not rude! Just hate to hear someone whine about things!
I was simply making a statement, that's all!!
big round

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2013
thinkin17 wrote:
There is going to be a Sonic? heard a Walgreens too.. Maybe someing will open in the old DQ
It was in the Banner a few weeks ago. It was under the minutes for the town meeting. Mayor said sonic would be opening in new roads in August.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 7 hr Analog man 3,976
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 12 hr Betty 1,612
What do you think about the Livonia Police Dept. (Sep '06) Fri Gregory Jackson 62
New Roads Wal Mart Thu george 11
Taco Bell Thu Grrrr 12
Zarangue (Feb '06) Wed PATROLMAN 13,515
Sheriff Bud Torres: where does he stand on 2nd ... (Aug '13) Jan 27 Jus sayin 36
New Roads Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Roads People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery