Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2012
yo

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
New roads police are the most selfish people. I recently attended the funeral of the man who hung himself at the detention center. He had a black eye and a couple of red knuckles, which means those pigs mistreated him. And just bc of his looks they wanted to give him 12 years for stealing. How screwed up can people get these days?
good vibrations

Livingston, LA

#2 Jul 31, 2012
yo wrote:
New roads police are the most selfish people. I recently attended the funeral of the man who hung himself at the detention center. He had a black eye and a couple of red knuckles, which means those pigs mistreated him. And just bc of his looks they wanted to give him 12 years for stealing. How screwed up can people get these days?
um.. Police can't give anyone a sentence..a black eye and red knuckles automatically mean he was mistreated by police? I'm not saying he wasn't, I was not there so I don't know, but there could be many reasons for black eyes and red knuckles! People don't do time because of the way they look, I know several that would be in jail if that were the case!
Badger

Ventress, LA

#3 Jul 31, 2012
yo wrote:
It seems you're pointing the finger at the wrong people. The question on your mind should be, how was this man allowed in the cell with anything that he could use to commit suicide. Looks to me like some poor security at the jail! They are supposed to be watching every prisoner at all times, you should ask, why were they not watching him. Smells like a good law suit to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanna try this just for fun!! (Mar '13) 6 min Doug77 1,384
add a word, drop a word (Nov '11) 33 min NOTFADEAWAY 3,741
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hold on there 3,069
hospital road Fri USA man 48
Missouri Riots " Michael Brown " Thu new roads man 37
johnny ewing married a gold digger (Apr '12) Thu Lovejoy2639 10
West Point MS march and riots Thu BEN 3
•••
•••

New Roads Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Roads People Search