Anyone ever heard of "Little Pan Mine...

Anyone ever heard of "Little Pan Mine River"?

Posted in the New River Forum

Our Zoo

Stockton, CA

#1 May 22, 2007
Help!
I am researching for an article on little-known recreation areas. There was a place near New River that we used to go camping etc, and our friends always referred to it as "Little Pan Mine River". I know that it was on the west side of the I-17, but have forgotten how to get there.
Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Thank you,
Jennifer
caneb freeman

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Our Zoo wrote:
Help!
I am researching for an article on little-known recreation areas. There was a place near New River that we used to go camping etc, and our friends always referred to it as "Little Pan Mine River". I know that it was on the west side of the I-17, but have forgotten how to get there.
Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Thank you,
Jennifer
thats my family mining claim...go up the 17 to table masa road cross over the freeway go down the dirt road to your right and go down till the 1st y and stay to your right on the second y go left keep going over the cattle guard and up the big hill dontmind the gate its 4 animals be carfull havent been up there in years so the road is very ruff trucks only

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Glendale Sun Jennifer Brown 2
Review: Az Vein & Laser Institute - Kulbhushan ... (Jul '09) Sep 22 issa 29
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Sep 22 Brian 14
bi gay or dl for skype ? (Nov '15) Sep 22 Josh 2
News Gov. Jan Brewer requests federal funds after Ar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Richies Cool Man ... 3
News Ordway quits campaign for DV School Board seat (Aug '06) Mar '14 John 2
wow check this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Alona Begnoche 1

New River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New River Mortgages