Ordway quits campaign for DV School Board seat

Full story: Arizona Republic
The School Board race in the Deer Valley Unified School District is no longer a contest - Ann Ordway withdrew this week, leaving just two candidates to fill two seats."> Ordway quits campaign for DV School ... Full Story
Sally Winters

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2006
I'm glad that she was caught. Deer Valley deserves to have their School Board run by upstanding, honest citizens. It would be a shame for our children to have Ms. Ordway as a role model.
John

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Sally Winters wrote:
I'm glad that she was caught. Deer Valley deserves to have their School Board run by upstanding, honest citizens. It would be a shame for our children to have Ms. Ordway as a role model.
sally can you contact me please. I want to know more about thus and what you know. Please. J.hiess@hot mail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy's Baking Company (May '13) 2 hr BYOP 6
How Is Business at the Amy's Baking Company Res... (Jul '13) 2 hr knivesNightout 4
Ranked: The Best Cities in Maricopa County Mon Taxpayer for years 2
Review: Deep Within Recovery Inc (May '10) Sun Russell S 25
Review: Kloss, Micki Phd - Micki Kloss PHD (Jul '11) Sep 24 Donna 16
Is the future cloudy for Blue Sky apartments in... Sep 24 Heather 1
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) Sep 21 huh 7

New River Jobs

New River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New River News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New River

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]