Ordway quits campaign for DV School B...

Ordway quits campaign for DV School Board seat

There are 2 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Aug 23, 2006, titled Ordway quits campaign for DV School Board seat. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

The School Board race in the Deer Valley Unified School District is no longer a contest - Ann Ordway withdrew this week, leaving just two candidates to fill two seats."> Ordway quits campaign for DV School ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

Sally Winters

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2006
I'm glad that she was caught. Deer Valley deserves to have their School Board run by upstanding, honest citizens. It would be a shame for our children to have Ms. Ordway as a role model.
John

Mesa, AZ

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Sally Winters wrote:
I'm glad that she was caught. Deer Valley deserves to have their School Board run by upstanding, honest citizens. It would be a shame for our children to have Ms. Ordway as a role model.
sally can you contact me please. I want to know more about thus and what you know. Please. [email protected] mail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) 7 hr Dpariss 20
News First medical pot drive-thru opens on Friday Dec 6 Horny Toad 2
Anti-Semitism in Sun City stained glass club Dec 6 Horny Toad 19
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with ny state to gi... Dec 4 joan 6
News Bannon has House Republicans looking over shoul... Nov 26 Trump is a joke 1
News Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) Nov 14 Alreds Revenge 272
News Gov. Jan Brewer requests federal funds after Ar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Richies Cool Man ... 3

New River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New River Mortgages