First Prev
of 12
Next Last
hate her

United States

#1 May 17, 2010
what do you all think of kegan correll is she a good girl or not and is she still on drugs I need to know for someone..
kegan

Pineville, WV

#2 May 27, 2010
Hmm I guess you could ask me yourself, I have been off drugs and clean for almost 8 months, I stay at home with my babies everyday and do absolutely everything I can to be and Great mommy and a good ol lady, Im not sure of your definition of a good girl but I seem to think Im alright, My babies are my world and takeing care of them is my first priority If you need to know anything else just let me know. lol.. and by the way why do hate me? just curious?:)
wouldnt you like to know

Hansford, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2010
bahaha don't make me laugh she's one of the biggest pills heads in new richmond all she knows how to do is gripe at her ol man and stick a pill up her nose. she needs to grow up and watch what she does around all the minor children in the bottom including her own!
guestion_me

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 12, 2010
she dont fu**** snort'em she shoots em!
wouldnt you like to know

Culloden, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2010
wouldn't doubt it...she says she stays home and watches her kids thats a bunch of bull...she could care less about them. the law is constantly getting called to her place cause shes a mouthy thing that needs to grow bup get off the pills stop screwing everything she can and be a mom. she does everything around them kids she'll stand out in the drive way and curse and yell right in front of them...yeah thats the kind of mother i would want to be. grow up kegan correll!
Mee

Welch, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2010
the police wouldn't get called if it wasn't from the fucking Lively boy !!!Kegan is a good mother and she stays with them constantly, you dont see their daddy watching them children do you ? HELL NO !!! yall talking all this shit and have no idia what that girl goes through... kegan your great mother dont let anyone tell you any different !!!
kegan

Pineville, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Hmmm, actually my babies are my whole world, Im trying the very best I can, Im 24 yrs old and I take care of both of my babies by MYSELF! Of couse I make mistakes and have my flaws but hell who dont? As for the drugs, Ive been on subxone for along time, I just recently started a new subxone clinic tuesday, and as for the law, I kicked lemar out a month ago and I got a restraing order on him and i dont even talk to him right now.. because I was tired of the law!! Like I said Im doing the very best I can, please quit trashing me on here.. I honestly dont get on here and talk about anybody!!
amy and crystal

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 23, 2010
kegan don't worry about what they say cause the people that are saying it isn't anything but trash themselves I bet my life on it. joey and deion talk about me and crystal on topics all the time but like I said look who's talking.. You know your a good person and try your best and so do we and the other people that are truly your friends. people just like to try and live others lives cause their life is to boring and pathetic to live.. hold you head up and tell the world that trashes you to kiss your ASS..
kegan

Pineville, WV

#9 Oct 23, 2010
thank you girls.... i love you guyz!!!
LAUGHINATYA

Pineville, WV

#10 Oct 23, 2010
Do you eat p**** to Kegan ?
amy

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 23, 2010
LAUGHINATYA wrote:
oh gosh were in grade school again at least we have enough ass behind us to put our real names you chicken shit bitch..
kegan

Pineville, WV

#12 Oct 24, 2010
LAUGHINATYA wrote:
Hmmm, I donno, i guess if i found the right girl... I dont care what you guys say about me, like i said of course i have my flaws.. but My kids are my life!!! Im a good mommy and i know it... and my babies know it... please keep talkin about me I LOVE IT!!!
1 post removed
carla

Fairfax, VA

#14 Oct 26, 2010
kegan i think your a great mom,, people just dont know what that means anymore,, anybody that knows you knows that! so dont worry about it girl keep doin your thing
SADFORTHESTUPID

Ona, WV

#15 Nov 1, 2010
carla wrote:
kegan i think your a great mom,, people just dont know what that means anymore,, anybody that knows you knows that! so dont worry about it girl keep doin your thing
well, here you go again Carla. Talking directly from your ASS ! First, your obviously not much of a mom yourself if your putting ANGELWINGS on that. And if Kegan keeps doing her thing , than only god knows what going to happen to her. WHERE THE HELL IS DEAR ABBY WHEN YA NEED HER ?! CARLA IS KILLING ME !
wouldnt you like to know

Lewisburg, WV

#16 Nov 4, 2010
wow really saying you don't talk to lemar is like saying you don't do drugs. You may do subxone because thats the only way you can get legal drugs and not get caught. kegan your nothing but a piece of crap and you defiantly don't watch your kids.
kegan

Pineville, WV

#17 Nov 10, 2010
you'll very seldome see me without my kids.... lol... I love you guyz!!! most people on here is fat, ugly housewifes who cant keep a man!!! Women who are jealous because their lives are not as exciting so they have to spread rumors so their lives are not so dull!!! Take care of your own families and quit worrying about mine!!!!!
I KNOW

Pineville, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2010
I live really really close to kegan and I also anit to fond of her we dont get along at all, but im gonna say that girl has came a long way, I NEVER see her high or messed up... I see her every single morning at 7:50 putting her little girl on the bus and she has her lil boy on her hip...then again at 4:00 getting her daughter off the bus and still yet baby attached to her hip!!! to all you all saying that kegan dont take care of her babies i am here to tell you that, that isnt so.... She is a competely differnt person than she was!! like i said i dont get along with her but the truth is the truth... kegan you are a good mommy!!!
bigcocksally

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 27, 2010
Y is she messin with married men 4 dope
missy

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2010
i will admit kegan is a good mommy but being high around her kids is no better, she sits here and says that she is on suboxine she is liang i saw her just the other day and she had trackmarks all down her hads, and when she does get suboxine she just takes them to lamar tring to suck up to him, she gives them to him, he bangs her than puts her sluty ass back down to the the other side of the bottem! so thats how her life is!
kegan

Oceana, WV

#21 Dec 4, 2010
for starters its SUBXONE dumbass... and You will never see me high around my kids... that is pissen me the F*ck off... I take a drug test everyweek.. I havent failed one not one... and dumbass If I did have trackmarks they wouldnt be on my hands they would be where no one could see them.. and just so you know lemar gives me subxone... Havent you seen over the past 8 years that if i wanted lemar home he'd be here... i gotta go cause i do have better things to do then defend my self to all you jealous whores... I have married men to hang out with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Ricmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Wed luci 11,300
Pinnacle Drive Inn. Wed LookingForInfo 3
Resignation Wed Edgy 1
Looking Jul 17 Edgy 1
Is the piney garden apartment a decent safe pla... Jul 17 Mary 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163
coal mines at marianna wv (Nov '09) Jul 12 Freda Wyatt 146

New Ricmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance