yea

Wharton, WV

#165 May 18, 2011
whos the fat ogar chick across from the post office
yea

Madison, WV

#166 May 26, 2011
I was in the bottom the other day and someone told me that that the feud is over now all of them are best friends......I just hope it will stay that way but we all know it want.
i see

Uneeda, WV

#167 May 26, 2011
marsha is hotter than hel*
yea

Madison, WV

#168 May 26, 2011
i see wrote:
marsha is hotter than hel*
Is she hotter than her sister- inlaw???????
i know

Huntington, WV

#169 Aug 8, 2011
Thats funny
nastydisease

United States

#170 Aug 11, 2011
All those bitches down there in the bottom are eat up with some kind of disease from screwing everybody and everything for a damn pill. They are all pill ho's. Keep your legs closed girls, your stinkin up the county and infectin everything ya touch!!!
1 post removed
Angie

Dunbar, WV

#172 Dec 20, 2011
Awesome_mom wrote:
I also think the privetts, poffs are good ppl along with the morgans, snuffers and tolers! I grew up in that bottom and it use to be a good place to live i agree it has gotten a bad reputation!
zre u talking a bout T privett hein erveryone business
Wow

New York, NY

#173 Apr 27, 2012
David wrote:
Well Missy and her so called New Richmond Bottom friends never showed up to prove I was putting lies on here about her so I guess I will go to Indiania and load for California
F@ck you "Dave", you're a peice of sh!t, thee only good thing is that "you're day is finally coming", and soon. Have a nice rest of your pathetic life assh@le!
Omg

Pineville, WV

#174 Jul 27, 2012
Hahaha!! Missy lane!! She sure gives Dave chambers a " helping hand"
Lol at you
#175 Aug 17, 2012
Does she use her hands or mouth? Just saying !
Remember
#176 Aug 17, 2012
The Dixon":, are the best people in the bottom
Haha

Pineville, WV

#177 Aug 28, 2012
I think mike and Phillis are very kind hearted people!
Omg

Pineville, WV

#178 Aug 29, 2012
Both I'm sure
STFU

Bellevue, WA

#179 Oct 14, 2012
OMG Dave chambers shut up! You have been with every nasty ass pill head in the bottom including that troll looking joy Morgan! And lets not forget her turtle looking side kick Sarah mullins. dont bother nobody my ass! You pollute our breathing air by taking their clothes off and spreading their legs. That joy bitch needs killed after what happened to her ex husband. He was a great man and she drove him to insanity
Lmao

Bellevue, WA

#180 Oct 14, 2012
STFU wrote:
OMG Dave chambers shut up! You have been with every nasty ass pill head in the bottom including that troll looking joy Morgan! And lets not forget her turtle looking side kick Sarah mullins. dont bother nobody my ass! You pollute our breathing air by taking their clothes off and spreading their legs. That joy bitch needs killed after what happened to her ex husband. He was a great man and she drove him to insanity
ha ha so damn true
New people

Brenton, WV

#181 Nov 10, 2012
I think the couple that live in Freddys' old place are pretty nice. I've not heard anything bad about them, besides they never do anything to anyone.
David

Saint Albans, WV

#182 Jan 3, 2013
STFU wrote:
Ms STFU If you think you know all this Come to my face an tell me
Does your neighbors think you screw everyone who comes to your house Jus because I have company Youthin I am screwing them We I guess your nieghbors think when you have company that that is what you are doing but as we see you are hiding in a trailer park somewhere hoping the landlord dont fine you toget the rent If you think someone needs killed do it yourself dont get on topics an hide Go do it
1 post removed
Gosh

Pineville, WV

#184 Feb 6, 2013
What about ol joey cheek
Really

Pineville, WV

#185 Feb 6, 2013
Well I think he's a sorry drug dealer
Hmm

Pineville, WV

#186 Feb 6, 2013
I think Joey is a great guy... He's straightend up a lot... He don't bother anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Ricmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Analog man 8,408
MSHA seeks old PES, board declines Wed moron patrol 2
merry christmas Dec 21 greeneyes 4 jesus 5
asl Dec 19 sistersalvation 2
Budweiser guy Dec 19 ems freak 2
wehs Dec 19 Howsad 7
lantern mental health Dec 19 Yes BUT 3
New Ricmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web