Suburban Swingers Club Outrages Neighbors

Nov 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ChannelCincinnati.com

Take a ride down U.S. Highway 52 in Clermont County and you would hardly notice it's there; a place called Cobra Cincinnati -- an adults-only swingers club.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 08

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

I grew up in New Richmond Ohio and we always had whorehouses! But they were a lot more discreet and you knew most of the people who were involved.But this cobra club is in a day and age when deadly disceases ,drugs ,and violence is more prominent. The club may be so called private, but the people who will be attending the club will be leaving it to come out into our neighborhood,perhaps drunk/flying high,perhaps fighting because one partner did something the other didn't like,plus it is a good cover hang out for sex offenders. And lets face facts!!!!!! It is right near our library, ball fields McD's,and shopping center, Frisch's, right where there are children!!!! Plus kids being courious, some are going to sneak around to see what is going on there!! I just think Cobra Sex Club is not a good image for our town!!!!!!!!
New Richmond mom

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

It's nowhere near the library, school, ballfields or anyplace else kids would be. I drove past it the other day. You would never know what it was if you weren't informed ahead of time. Why would someone leave there any more drunk than they would from a bar? I'm sure the police will be closely following whomever comes out of that place, hoping for a bust. Time will tell whether or not the place will bring a bad element to our town. Give them a chance. Show some tolerance.
really

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

Ok I know several adult swingers and none of them would ever put kids in that, and as a matter of fact most of them have kids. What is the difference between a bar straight or gay and a swingers club? Fights happen with couples right out on the streets so come up with better reasons to slam grown adults. Just because you may not agree with the lives they live doesn't mean its wrong.
Cincinnati

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Judged:

Maybe the title of this article should read "Suburban Swingers Club Outrages Neighbor" as there seems to be only one person that is bothered by the location?
clermont county swinger

Fayetteville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

this club does not represent any swingers in clermont county, it is a disgusting place that should be raided by the police for the amount of things that go on there

Since: Mar 07

weston,wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

As someone who lived in Ohio for twelve years I can testify that the swinging single scene at least where I lived sucked due to the lack of a good swingers club. With a name like Cobra I wouldn't expect the cream of the crop to frequent the place but it's still better than the bar scene.
Resident of NR

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Judged:

Tolerance only goes so far New Richmond Mom. I'm wondering just what kind of mom you are by condoning such places???? Tolerance is a liberal term created to force the minority on the majority. This club is not welcome in New Richmond.
Are you serious

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Judged:

Resident of NR wrote:
Tolerance only goes so far New Richmond Mom. I'm wondering just what kind of mom you are by condoning such places???? Tolerance is a liberal term created to force the minority on the majority. This club is not welcome in New Richmond.
Seems like you are actually in the minority? Why are you trying to force your view on the majority? By my count, only three people have spoke against this club, yourself included. Last I checked three out of eight is not a majority.

But hey! Thanks for looking ignorant and making my point easier to prove!
really

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

Resident of NR wrote:
I'm wondering what kind of person you are to make snap judgements about people just because they don't share your viewpoint. Do you know any swingers, especially ones that have kids? The ones I know are actually very good parents and last time I checked most kids don't need to know the business of their parents, especially when it comes to sexual anything.
Home Town

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Listen up..."really" and "are you serious"...I am originally from New Richmond. I grew up on a horse farm there and graduated from NRHS and so did all of my children. I know alot of pople from the area and I strongly agree that the majority of the people of New Richmond, Mosco, Monroe, or Pierce would kringe at the fact that the COBRA Boat Club has now become a SWINGERS CLUB....how did that happen?...You will need to take your liberal attitude elsewhere.....It degrades the area.
Jim the swinger ha

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

jim pickens wrote:
As someone who lived in Ohio for twelve years I can testify that the swinging single scene at least where I lived sucked due to the lack of a good swingers club. With a name like Cobra I wouldn't expect the cream of the crop to frequent the place but it's still better than the bar scene.

You don't know what they are talking about, do you Jim?
Are you serious

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Home Town wrote:
Listen up..."really" and "are you serious"...I am originally from New Richmond. I grew up on a horse farm there and graduated from NRHS and so did all of my children. I know alot of pople from the area and I strongly agree that the majority of the people of New Richmond, Mosco, Monroe, or Pierce would kringe at the fact that the COBRA Boat Club has now become a SWINGERS CLUB....how did that happen?...You will need to take your liberal attitude elsewhere.....It degrades the area.
And again, it seems as if you are actually in the minority on this situation.

Besides, some of the people you think you know are probably swingers and most probably do not advertise their business for everyone else to see. I personally am not, nor would I wish to participate. That being said, you have no right to force your view on anyone else or for that matter make them leave just because you disagree with their opinions or actions. Sounds to me like these people have been minding their own business as there have been little problems at the establishment. Go about your business and don't go inside if you disagree. And if it gets to be too much for you, then leave and find another place where there is no Cobra Club.
really

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Judged:

Are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, it seems as if you are actually in the minority on this situation.
Besides, some of the people you think you know are probably swingers and most probably do not advertise their business for everyone else to see. I personally am not, nor would I wish to participate. That being said, you have no right to force your view on anyone else or for that matter make them leave just because you disagree with their opinions or actions. Sounds to me like these people have been minding their own business as there have been little problems at the establishment. Go about your business and don't go inside if you disagree. And if it gets to be too much for you, then leave and find another place where there is no Cobra Club.
Very well put!
NR4LIFE

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Hello....do you really know where it is. Hey genious, its directly across 52 from the ball fields, library and McDs. Helllloooo
New Richmond mom wrote:
It's nowhere near the library, school, ballfields or anyplace else kids would be. I drove past it the other day. You would never know what it was if you weren't informed ahead of time. Why would someone leave there any more drunk than they would from a bar? I'm sure the police will be closely following whomever comes out of that place, hoping for a bust. Time will tell whether or not the place will bring a bad element to our town. Give them a chance. Show some tolerance.
Let Them Screw

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Who gives a shit! If its free and consentual then its no big deal!

Since: Mar 07

weston,wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

With as many sleazy bars and nightclubs in the tri county area a swingers club should be the last thing people should be upset about.
ROTFLMFHBAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

NR4LIFE wrote:
Hello....do you really know where it is. Hey genious, its directly across 52 from the ball fields, library and McDs. Helllloooo
<quoted text>
Two all-beef patties,lettuce,cheese,pickles ,onions on a sesame seed bun. Gotta cross the highway for the "special sauce".
52 East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Folks in New Richmond can now get a Big Boy, Brawny Lad or a Three-Way on either side of the highway.
NR4LIFE

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

ROTFLMFHBAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Two all-beef patties,lettuce,cheese,pickles ,onions on a sesame seed bun. Gotta cross the highway for the "special sauce".
Now that is just funny...lol
kim

Red Lion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

The first post seems very naive... sounds like someone took an interest in slamming others without educating themselves. Firstly no one will be on the ball fields or the library when the swingers are around, if so you are not doing your job as a parent.
I know many swingers, and I can tell you the non swinger couples fight more, swinger couples generally have a communication between each other that others see as a gift. Its the honesty factor. Now get real with yourself, and educate yourself before passing judgement. The private part of the club means just that. The rules are strict so the community is not involved if they do not want to be.
Oh Did you know... many of these swingers clubs are HUGE benefits to their communities, many times their charitable work is amazing. these people are just like everyone, just a little more liberal behind those private doors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

New Richmond Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance