Review: Hargan's Faux Real Salon

Review: Hargan's Faux Real Salon

Posted in the New Providence Forum

angry customer

Montgomery, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2014
I hate giving bad reviews but I had the worst experience at this salon! First they over charge with outrages prices. Secondly the customer service was terrible! I asked for an ombre and the stores owner completely messed up my hair. I would have been fine if she told me and didn't charge me. She tried to play it off saying that this is what I wanted. I asked for my money back and she was extremely rude to me refused to give me my money back. Do NOT go here!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dr Martin Van Nostram

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2014
angry customer wrote:
I hate giving bad reviews but I had the worst experience at this salon! First they over charge with outrages prices. Secondly the customer service was terrible! I asked for an ombre and the stores owner completely messed up my hair. I would have been fine if she told me and didn't charge me. She tried to play it off saying that this is what I wanted. I asked for my money back and she was extremely rude to me refused to give me my money back. Do NOT go here!
F- that you should have just walked out there are to many inexperienced women in that trade she probably was to busy talking or minding your business for more gossip find a good one and stick with her. Better yet find a gay hair dresser they will treat you right

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Guilty of Trespassing _ and Sleeping _ in W... Jul 6 Jack 2
Lancaster Puppies PA Puppy Mill (Feb '13) Jun 27 santannani 39
News Prosecutor: Slain mom, girl were witnesses agai... (Aug '15) Aug '15 About time 1
News Police: Murder suspect chased second man with k... (Apr '10) Aug '15 Kenny 8
News Willow Street man is charged with stealing from... (Oct '09) Nov '14 steve 4
News York feminists: Supreme Court decision 'disappo... (Jul '14) Oct '14 Hanover 5
News Troopers: Man gave alcohol to Shrewsbury Twp. t... (Apr '13) May '14 Strasburg Regrets 69

New Providence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Providence Mortgages