"Person of Interst" sought in Tarpon Springs murder

Full story: WTSP Tampa Bay

Police are asking for help from the public in locating a "person of interest" in the death Monday of a 25-year-old New Port Richey man.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cait

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

rumor has it wrote:
Judi,
It is understandable that you want justice for
your son, but there are a lot of details that
supposedly happened that you are not aware of.
Robby was falsely accused of shooting the
neighborhood kid Nick. The guy that did it is in
jail, but never "manned up" that it wasn't Robby.
Yeah, Robby supposedly did shoot up someone's
truck, but that was after that person (who lived
in St.Pete )shot two bullets into his mother's
windows. That person is currently in jail and so
are his acquaintances that brought him from St.Pete to take care of Robby.
And you absolutely correct about Candace--she
is a lying snake in the grass. How charges were
dismissed against is a mystery to many. She
must've made some type of deal.
She was so fucked up at Robby's service that
she had to be led to be sat down--not because of
sadness, but because she was taking xanax she said
she from Robby taking them, but we heard that she
forcefed to them with a bottle of brandy knowing
full well that Robby couldn't handle xanax.
The night of Michael's shooting as Robby was
crying and wretching because he knew he did
wrong, supposedly sweet little Candace ate FIVE
McDonald's cheeseburgers by her yourself. Talk
about a cold little bitch.
Supposedly, Michael also had a gun. Robby
had many faults, but we don't believe that he was
actually capable of murdering someone in cold
blood--rob them, yes, but not murder.
You are definitely correct in pursuing Candace
and the other two people. The next night she
demurely sat with friends claiming that she didn't
know where Robby was. The little piece of shit is
an excellent liar.
Rumor also has it that a girl named Vanessa
took any money that Robby had on his poor, dead
body. Talk about scumbags.
Check the pasco county sheriff's website for
the subdivision news and you will see why the
sheriff's department considers this the worst
neighborhood to live in. Even with Robby having
been gone for well over a year now. Robby was
actually accused of robbing a store in Tarpon
Springs after he was dead.
Whether you think it or not, Robby was very
remorseful and sorry for what he saupposedly did,
and he paid with his life to make amends, unlike
Candace and the others involved.
And just are yours, Robby's family suffers
everyday as you do.
Robby would have never shot Nick that was like his little brother. They grew up together. To this day I still strongly dislike candace for the way she acted at the funeral and how she was involved in all of this.
RIp Robby. love you.
cait

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

judy wrote:
<quoted text> But Candace, J.T. And Craig are all still alive and going on with their lives. Their Mother and brothers and son are not left with emptiness and unanswered questions. I HAD TO SEE MY SON LYING ON A TABLE IN THE MORGUE WITH HIS BODY CUT UP FROM AN AUTOPSY. AND THERE WILL NEVER COME A TIME THAT I WILL LEAVE THEM ALONE. Get it or not they were there when my son's life was taken and neither of them rendered him any kind of aid. They are all dangerous people and have no business in society. Now which one of those three lost something. I'll answer for you. Neither, they all have their lives and their freedom. I died that day also, so my other children lost their mother as well as their brother. But you don't understand that you did not experience the loss, pain, and agony.
Yes and Robby's TRUE friends and family live with the pain same as you do every day. We all saw Robby's body and felt sadness and pain. So just as you lost someone you loved so did we. My little brother age 12 misses Robby and remembers him in all the good ways. You shouldn't be talking about the dead in the way you are. God has forgiven all of us for our sins no matter what level they are on. So find it in your heart to forgive. Also, your son is now in a better place than he was.
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

cait wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and Robby's TRUE friends and family live with the pain same as you do every day. We all saw Robby's body and felt sadness and pain. So just as you lost someone you loved so did we. My little brother age 12 misses Robby and remembers him in all the good ways. You shouldn't be talking about the dead in the way you are. God has forgiven all of us for our sins no matter what level they are on. So find it in your heart to forgive. Also, your son is now in a better place than he was.
I'm not God and I don't have to forgive anybody. When Robbie killed my son that made him a murderer. I only wish I could have killed Robbie before the little coward took his own life and then maybe you would have this feeling of hatred it's a different pain knowing someone harmed your child. Robbie was trash and he should have been behind bars.
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

JudysCertifiable wrote:
You are CRAZY LADY!! You're still posting b.s. comments in this forum? Is it making you feel better? By the way, it's still spelled Accomplices. If someone achieved something, they would have accomplished something. Just saying. Get an education! Stop trying to exact revenge on people who weren't involved. Your son's shooter overdosed. You saw that news a LONG ass time ago right? So that drugged up chick helped him, sure give her some time. Craig didn't do shit. quit trying to pin it on people when you don't even know what happened.
Cry your river, build your bridge, and GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!
Ha ha ha oh i've cried more than a river. And don't worry about my education. Craig called and called Michael that night until Michael agreed to meet him and Robbie. Caig was 100% involved. You are the one that doesn't know what happened. They all need more than time And one day....
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
I posted a while back (long time ago) that this lady needs to be watched. Bad stuff happed to her for sure, but it happens to lots of other people too. But we deal with it and move on. For some reason she can not let go. If she doesn't get help, something really bad could occur. Whoever knows her, should insist something get done before she blows. She keeps leaving "hints" of varing nature, that should not be ignored
Let someone murder your son and see how well you get over it and move on. and they're not hints it a matter of the future....
Judy

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

OMG they think you can move on. Get over it and move on. Get over my son being shot in the head and left lying on a dirty sidewalk. get over seeing him lying on the table in the morgue get over putting him in the ground get over the fact that i will never talk to or see him again. get over the fact that i need him. get over the fact that i have to answer questions for his son about his daddy. That's a hell of alot to get over and no i don't see that happening, and i will never forgive or forget the 3 that are still alive. Please use some common sense
Judy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Not a good day...
Common sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

OK ... guess ur right, u ain't even trying to help urself, but u sure want everyone to hear ya. well, just remember to hold the rifle steady and use ur big toe. This crap needs to stop one way or the other
Leave Ppl Alone

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

No response? No threats today? You keep threatening these people, and thru that you seem to think the police don't know how to do their jobs. You never know, you may have messed up their plans to get to the truth with your ramblings. Ever think of it like that? No, your too busy
Judy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Common sense wrote:
OK ... guess ur right, u ain't even trying to help urself, but u sure want everyone to hear ya. well, just remember to hold the rifle steady and use ur big toe. This crap needs to stop one way or the other
Oh, how intelligent hold the rifle steady and use your big toe. you must have really put alot of thought into that. Maybe you need some help and unless you were involved in this crime of murdering my son stay the f--- out of my business. Damn right I want everyone to hear me so they know what these people did JT Candace and Craig they murdered my child.
stressed to the max

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

can someone please fill me in. i have family in hle and i think i have met bama before or someone by that name. i dont know if its tied to the two recent murders in the neighborhood but im in fear for my family there.when i was young we settled things with our hands not guns and knives. gang members are a bunch of pansies that cant be respectful enough to others and need friends to back up their bad attitudes. they should try jesus and let him be their redemption. the lord says "vengence is mine" let him do his work. i did wrong when i was young with drugs and stuff but god saved me from all of that and i now raise a wonderful family and try to enjoy life with them. can someone please tell me what they know cuz i know alot of young people in that hood and really hope that none are involved. i will pray without cease for the families of the lost and for the lost themselves both living and not. there have been death threats in the neighborhood that are being investigated by the police and anyone making them are going to get locked up too. i know the hurt we all feel as i lost a loved one too young to die but again, let god work people
stressed to the max

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

sorry wrong blog and sorry for everyones loss wow ill pray for everyone
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Leave Ppl Alone wrote:
No response? No threats today? You keep threatening these people, and thru that you seem to think the police don't know how to do their jobs. You never know, you may have messed up their plans to get to the truth with your ramblings. Ever think of it like that? No, your too busy
Threats? Are you crazy nobody makes threats. And the police they're just happy that Robby Maniatias is dead. Don't know why they didn't take care of him before he killed Michael. And in response to your title "Leave Ppl Alone".,.....NEVER
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

stressed to the max wrote:
can someone please fill me in. i have family in hle and i think i have met bama before or someone by that name. i dont know if its tied to the two recent murders in the neighborhood but im in fear for my family there.when i was young we settled things with our hands not guns and knives. gang members are a bunch of pansies that cant be respectful enough to others and need friends to back up their bad attitudes. they should try jesus and let him be their redemption. the lord says "vengence is mine" let him do his work. i did wrong when i was young with drugs and stuff but god saved me from all of that and i now raise a wonderful family and try to enjoy life with them. can someone please tell me what they know cuz i know alot of young people in that hood and really hope that none are involved. i will pray without cease for the families of the lost and for the lost themselves both living and not. there have been death threats in the neighborhood that are being investigated by the police and anyone making them are going to get locked up too. i know the hurt we all feel as i lost a loved one too young to die but again, let god work people
You definitely have a right to be worried if you have family living in that area I pray you can get them out of there. Death threats are nothing in that area as a matter of fact murder is nothing in that area

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

So sorry for your loss Judy. Don't Listen to these stupid people and their ignorant comments. They/We will all meet our Maker one day. Post your heart out honey I know it helps. and I pray you get Real justice for your son. To the rest of you who are so heartless, this all comes down to common sense. SHIT IS REAL and IT HURTS. Not everyone can afford therapy and Not everyone has a way to let it out. So you need to Chill the F--- out on the kill yourself comments. What if this was your Mother?
Judy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Run and hide that's what you do. You weren't hiding August 20, 2007.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

whoa
Judy

Hanceville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Tension
USPI Inc Joseph V Rainier

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Suave wrote:
Get em & put him away he don't need 2 be in the streets..
he look sick!!
This Guy is sick and an Ex Convict Joseph V Rainier 1

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

FOR THE SECOND CIRCUIT

S U M M A R Y O R D E R

THIS SUMMARY ORDER WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED IN THE FEDERAL REPORTER AND MAY NOT BE CITED AS PRECEDENTIAL AUTHORITY TO THIS OR ANY OTHER COURT, BUT MAY BE CALLED TO THE ATTENTION OF THIS OR ANY OTHER COURT IN A SUBSEQUENT STAGE OF THIS CASE, IN A RELATED CASE, OR IN ANY CASE FOR PURPOSES OF COLLATERAL ESTOPPEL OR RES JUDICATA.

At a stated Term of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, held at the United States Courthouse, Foley Square, in the City of New York, on the 29th day of May,

one thousand nine hundred and ninety-six.

Present: HONORABLE AMALYA L. KEARSE,

HONORABLE RALPH K. WINTER,

HONORABLE GUIDO CALABRESI,

Circuit Judges.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

Appellee ,

- v.- Nos. 95-1577

96-1312

JOSEPH RAINIER,

Defendant-Appellant
Judy

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Mood is mad and nervous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Port Richey Discussions

Search the New Port Richey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Panamaed 2,634
Review: Diva's Rockin Nails Sat Divas rockin nails 1
Pasco setting up foreclosure registry (Oct '10) Sat Elise Gingerich 3
ibiza Apr 15 sergio 1
Caretaker arrested for stealing from elderly (Nov '07) Apr 15 shelly the skank 16
Ronald E McKinney (Mar '13) Apr 14 Looking to find 5
Black on white crime (May '12) Apr 10 iknow 33
•••
•••
•••
New Port Richey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Port Richey Jobs

•••
•••