Comments
81 - 92 of 92 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
RockHammer

Cedar Hill, TX

#92 Aug 22, 2009
susan with a small "s" (and small brain). Bless your heart.

The Dover Elks is right beside the Dover police station (technically caddy corner across the alley in the back). Keep in mind dear, a building has 4 sides.

It is true that the addresses are on separate streets. But just like this story, you need to look at what is happening behind the facade. Everything isn't so black and white as you would like to believe.
TIME4CHANGE

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#93 Sep 6, 2009
In over fifty years of reading the New Philadelphia Daily-Times, The Dover Reporter or the Daily Times-Reporter, I have never read such a slanderous and libelous story as this one.

Since when did the paper allow police officers to pontificate morality and slander individuals by actually naming someone in the police blotter who wasn’t even CHARGED with a crime?
not shocked

Wilmington, DE

#94 Sep 11, 2009
alesiano and goodwin are not beyond following farrell... this has happened to others who have made a police officer angry... a very `in' police officer says it was a set up... alesiano didn't want the negative article on himself and his wife published and goodwin was ticked off that his wife was not indorsed by farrell... go get the actual report you morons and see they both had their seat belts on and pants were on
Dee Ta Dee

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#97 Sep 11, 2009
What a theory!! You seem to guess a lot. You sound like the previous Tusc. Co, Prosecutor.
Billy

Columbus, OH

#98 Sep 11, 2009
Sour grapes, that's the problem with quite a few of you on here, nothing but a bunch of trouble makers! Think Tuscarawas County is quite known for their gossip. I have no idea who these people are, but feel most of you need to be ashamed.
JDS

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#99 Sep 12, 2009
Sour grapes about what? Apparently anyone who expresses a concern or opinion is a trouble maker or a moron!! If you have no idea who these people are why are you reading almost 100 posts and then casting judgment???? If an individual puts themselves in a high profile position they invite scrutiny.
Newshound

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#100 Sep 12, 2009
GreenTree wrote:
Those who throw stones, shouldn't live in glass houses!!!! Watch out ASB (aka susan) and hubby you a next on the list!
How cryptic GreenTree- it sounds like you are making threats to "susan and hubby" - perhaps we can guess your real identity as well !!

Since: Aug 09

United States

#101 Sep 12, 2009
Newshound wrote:
<quoted text>
How cryptic GreenTree- it sounds like you are making threats to "susan and hubby" - perhaps we can guess your real identity as well !!
And who would that be?

Since: Aug 09

United States

#102 Sep 12, 2009
Besides that, I made that post almost a month ago, can't you people just get a life and forget about dragging someones name and reputation thru the mud!
Wendy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#103 Sep 12, 2009
Susan - miss your intelligent and logical contributions- I hope these idiots have not discouraged your participation. Speak up - the lunatic fringe misses you and needs you!!!
JDS

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#104 Sep 12, 2009
GreenTree wrote:
Besides that, I made that post almost a month ago, can't you people just get a life and forget about dragging someones name and reputation thru the mud!
Awfully quick comment for someone advising others to get a life.You are the one dragging people through the mud and threatening them that they are next on the list.
Pathetic

Columbus, OH

#105 Oct 15, 2010
What a small-minded, small-talent, small-everything town. The newspaper sucks, Farrell sucks and so do the political and public safety machines in Dover/NP. Absolute garbage all around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min xxxrayted 30,482
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
obama muslim? (Sep '08) Jul '14 does it matter 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School wh... Jul '14 Pam Ladson 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
New Philadelphia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Philadelphia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Philadelphia People Search