4. Phila council hears concerns about...

4. Phila council hears concerns about storm drainage issues

There are 2 comments on the The Times-Reporter story from Sep 1, 2007, titled 4. Phila council hears concerns about storm drainage issues. In it, The Times-Reporter reports that:

“It's been very frustrating for all of us”

A 30-year-old drainage problem on New Philadelphia's Southside was brought to City Council's attention again Monday night. via The Times-Reporter

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Reporter.

Kenny

Warsaw, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2007
I can relate the the New Phila drainage problem thats going on . Except I have been calling and to no avail have I had any results. Every time we have a heavy rain and even sometimes a lighter rain fall my garage is flooded and left a mess inside . I would love for someone to know how it feels to be paying over a grand a year in Taxes to them and get not more help then this to fix this problem I have to deal with on a regular basis. However I'm not on the southside and looks like unless you are you won't be heard another round. I mean months ago every road around mine was getting attention for the drain problems over here...except mine ...is an alley . an alley where less house to complain .
Wish there was a way to add pictures of the damage tat continues to be done. I have called repeatedly to come look at this drain ...they claim they do and yet everytime my garage floods I know they didn't do anything for us again.
Good Luck Southside your at least getting attention let's see if it helps.
Kenny

Warsaw, OH

#2 Sep 4, 2007
I'm sorry it's listing me from Dover,OH ??? I'm from New Phila,OH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claymont Principal calls Tuscarawas County peop... (Nov '09) Jun 20 Jdm_2005 38
josh hidey?? Jun 17 curious 1
News Tuscarawas Co. Teen Pleads Not Guilty To Rape C... (Jan '11) May '15 jloj 7
Uhrichsville Music Thread (May '12) May '15 Musikologist 15
Anyone see a Caboose in Navarre area? (Nov '12) Apr '15 none 3
News Firefighters brave 'ICY' water for training ses... Mar '15 Commenter 1
tanya hall rhicard hall (Jun '14) Mar '15 ohio 2
More from around the web

New Philadelphia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New Philadelphia Mortgages