Police: Woman apparently abducted is ...

Police: Woman apparently abducted is safe

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 26, 2007, titled Police: Woman apparently abducted is safe. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A woman apparently abducted Tuesday by her estranged husband was returned safe and unharmed to police by the evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

New Pal

Woodworth, WI

#1 Sep 26, 2007
This had to of been a very scary situation for her. By noon I was thinking he'd done something to her. She must of had god looking out for her because there is some really nutty people in this world. Now that your single be aware their out there, and hope that keep this one locked up and off the streets. Ladies be aware he's single.
preying mantis

Edison, NJ

#2 Sep 27, 2007
wheres all the posts from yesterday? there were several when i read it last night?! censorship?! and what are you trying to say with your post new pal it doesnt make any sense there towards the end."Now that your single be aware their out there, and hope that keep this one locked up and off the streets. Ladies be aware he's single."
New Pal

Woodworth, WI

#3 Sep 28, 2007
preying mantis wrote:
wheres all the posts from yesterday? there were several when i read it last night?! censorship?! and what are you trying to say with your post new pal it doesnt make any sense there towards the end."Now that your single be aware their out there, and hope that keep this one locked up and off the streets. Ladies be aware he's single."
Let me explain, Now that your single "Miss" be aware their "Crazy" out there, and hope they keep her x-husband locked up and off the streets. Ladies be aware her x-husband is single. Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash 4 hr Jules 6
Adrienne Vittadini Studio - cheap crap under a ... 13 hr Making China Grea... 2
Who is Alyssa Masengale pregnant by? 16 hr Watch Me 6
Dali Lama says Mike Pence is the AntiChrist! (Apr '15) 19 hr countrygals21 10
Sessions recuses himself from any Michael Flynn... 20 hr nnono 2
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 20 hr 100 days of nada 5
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 20 hr nnono 6

New Palestine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance