Hancock County Coroner,, accused of D...

Hancock County Coroner,, accused of DUI, didn't need to come to death scene, sheriff says

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 28, 2012, titled Hancock County Coroner,, accused of DUI, didn't need to come to death scene, sheriff says. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Hancock County's coroner showed up staggering and smelling of alcohol early Thursday at the scene of a death investigation, police said -- a scene, they added, where her services were not even needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2012
Bad call...Rehab time
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#2 May 4, 2012
lloyd price singing staggerlene whilst drinking a bud with a cig hanging from her alky lips as she says where em i at boys in blue i think we can respond to you. a cop sayis it aint me babe your lookin for babe and she says drink me back home and100 bottles of beer on the wall....oh how jolly we have a dolly for the coroner and she got drunk as a skunk. oh the beat goes on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pool Permit (Jun '11) 17 hr sad 13
Georgia election Wed TrumpedANTIFA 1
Evergreen State College Wed TrumpedLefties 5
blonde Stephanie use to walk Washington st Tue Yogi from covington 1
Sessions Lawyers Up Tue Lock Him Up 1
Internet bullies Tue Internet Bully Nu... 8
Looking for older women to have fun with Tue Sexbeast6 1

New Palestine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance