Hospital workers headed for India

Hospital workers headed for India

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 25, 2007, titled Hospital workers headed for India. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Not long after the deadly Asian tsunami of 2004, a team of volunteers from Hancock Regional Hospital traveled to India to help devastated residents put their lives back together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Ellen Boyer

Hamburg, Germany

#1 Feb 4, 2007
Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.
Thank you all for your generous contributions to our family and friends in Andhra Pradesh.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany
blip blop

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.
Thank you all for your generous contributions to our family and friends in Andhra Pradesh.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of perso

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana Loosiers 13 hr dtb 1
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 23 hr The Real Source 6
donald trump will be president and deportations... Tue DAVE 50CENTS 1
Vicki walters Mon Citizen 99 2
Stop Illegals and Globalization Vote Trump Now!!! Mon The Real Source 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jun 26 Speedrred 153
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Jun 26 Jack 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Palestine Mortgages