Hospital workers headed for India

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Not long after the deadly Asian tsunami of 2004, a team of volunteers from Hancock Regional Hospital traveled to India to help devastated residents put their lives back together.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2012
Ellen Boyer

Seevetal, Germany

#1 Feb 4, 2007
Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.
Thank you all for your generous contributions to our family and friends in Andhra Pradesh.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany
blip blop

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.
Thank you all for your generous contributions to our family and friends in Andhra Pradesh.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of personal medical supplies plus 84 small glass bottles of liquid used to mix his medicine. His presence in Andhra Pradesh is a personal witness to the people of India of God's love given so freely by by people like the mission participants affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.

Ellen Boyer, Landstuhl Germany Charles Grubbs, International Director of North Andhra Coastal Evangelizing Association is my brother. Because of caring people like those of the Hancock Regional Hospital group, he is alive today and able to organize and implement this years trip. His life is literally dependent on a pump that delivers medication continuously into his body. Interruption of that could result in death within 30 minutes. He travels to India with 70 lbs of perso

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 2 hr jeppy 104
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 3 hr King George 3
Thanks, racist lady! (No, seriously!) 10 hr Skeptic 3
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 11 hr Georgie 252
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 13 hr bigdog 7
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 13 hr Starlett Miller 200
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 18 hr Cookie_Parker 8
•••
•••
•••