Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#21 Oct 17, 2010
Theodore N Dustry IV wrote:
My suggestion is to vote for Marvin Scott. He'll make sure people such as myself will do well. If people such as myself do well,then of course,the benefits will trickle down to the little people--such as most of you commenting on this forum.
Marvin Scott has the conviction and determination to destroy Social Security as we know it. That's the Republican party line. The answer to develop a new paradigm for Social Security is to allow ordinary folks the opportunity to invest their monies with such gracious institutions as:
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan
Wells Fargo
Their record of achievement stands second to none. Wall-Street welcomes the little people. Wall-Street does indeed sympathize with your concerns.
I believe Marvin knows this. I know this. We know more than you. Hopefully,if some of you are lucky to hit the lottery through the luck of the stock exchange,you can join the rest of us in enjoying the perks of capitalism at the country club.
A VOTE FOR MARVIN SCOTT IS A VOTE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND GOD.

Best commercial for Carson, ever. I despise the man and am ready to vote for him after this.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 17, 2010
Ronnie Reagan wrote:
<quoted text> Hi y'all! I just wanted to chime in and say that deficits don't matter. Do some research,you'll find I was quite fond of saying as such. BTW,Hell ain't a bad place to be. See y'all soon.
PS. Some of you much sooner than later!
As they say in Hollywood,CHOW!

It is hard to stomach Republicans deriding deficit spending as the last two, two term, republican presidents are the undisputed world champions in spending. It gets really funny when they blame the democrat congress as the amount paid on overridden vetos was only a trivial fraction of those deficits.

Of course there is the matter of economic growth. Any brave but foolish republicans want to look up how well the economy has done under democrat vs republican presidents over the lasts 25, 50, 75, 100 years?

The economy has had 8 TIMES as much growth under democrats as republicans over the last 100 years. EIGHT TIMES.

But republicans have done 8 times better in lying about their achievements.

One of the reasons republicans never want to get serious about public education is that a well educated electorate would be their doom.
Paul Snydoerse

Greenwood, IN

#23 Oct 18, 2010
I have met him in person he really wants to represent the people not loom over them. He is definitely not your typical politician.
Paul Snydreorse

Greenwood, IN

#24 Oct 18, 2010
I am Voting for the Independent. Jeff Spoonamore he has good conservative values but doesn't go over the top. I have actually met him he is a real person who stands behind everything that he say and does. I see a lot of you say Marvin Scott has integrity, I have also heard him speak, he says the Tea Party is backing him and giving him money. Well I called the Tea Party they said they are definitely not supporting him. Jeff actually has ideas on fixing things which most politicians won't give you.
Paul Snydoerse

Greenwood, IN

#25 Oct 18, 2010
Paul Snydreorse wrote:
I am Voting for the Independent. Jeff Spoonamore he has good conservative values but doesn't go over the top. I have actually met him he is a real person who stands behind everything that he say and does. I see a lot of you say Marvin Scott has integrity, I have also heard him speak, he says the Tea Party is backing him and giving him money. Well I called the Tea Party they said they are definitely not supporting him. Jeff actually has ideas on fixing things which most politicians won't give you.
sorry name spelling changed in the process somehow.
Paul Snydoerse

Greenwood, IN

#26 Oct 18, 2010
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about that. How do I retract my vote for Marvin. I will never vote for ANYBODY associated with that SS sociopath.
That is why I like the Spoonamore guy he only associates himself with the people.
Catherine Marie

Greenwood, IN

#27 Oct 18, 2010
Paul Snydreorse wrote:
I completely agree. Marvin Scott lacks integrity like it's his job. If he will lie about something as small as being backed by the Tea Party (in the grand scheme of things it's a pretty trivial thing to lie about) God only knows what else he will lie to us about if he gets elected. And isn't he supposed to be a professor of a college? Didn't they teach him about honesty and integrity at his school? I know my teachers preached that every chance they got, I guess he doesn't teach his students that. Do we really need someone like that governing our country? I'm voting no.

I'm definitely voting for Jeff or as I was informed recently, to vote for the Spoon. I met him at the Colts game two weeks ago and he actually gave me a spoon. Now that's pretty clever, I wonder who thought of that. It's about time we elect someone that really cares about the people and is just an average guy just like us. This guy seemed very friendly and down to earth and seemed like he really does care about the people, instead of just pushing his own agenda. These politicians are destroying our government. I hope this guy's idea goes viral because I know I'd stand behind it.

Vote for the Spoon!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Oct 18, 2010
Uh Clem wrote:
Stupid vs moron isn't much of a choice.
That's why we should vote for the Independent. He's much smarter and more sincere than these other two morons.
Joy English

AOL

#29 Oct 18, 2010
He is trustworthy. Will follow through with what he beieves.
Jeffery R. Lane

Greenwood, IN

#30 Oct 18, 2010
I believe in his political views.
Phyllis Finecy

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Oct 30, 2010
Just need to get Carson out!!
J McGarr

United States

#33 Nov 1, 2010
Indianapolis needs a conservative representative to get back on course.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#34 Nov 1, 2010
Will be voting "none of the above".

If you play your going to lose because they all seem to be losers.

It is like playing powerball. A moments thrill then you just which you had your money back.

Spoonamore seems like the best human in the race, but has no chance of winning.

Andre and Marvin need to deal with their own issues before they represent mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) Sat OPERATION GLADIO 11
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) Aug 25 The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Aug 25 Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Aug 24 Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Aug 24 Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Aug 24 Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Aug 24 ok 3

New Palestine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Palestine Mortgages