Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (District 7) in 2010?

Posted in the New Palestine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AtlasShrugged

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
We've got to get Andre Carson out.
Gina Foster

Danville, IN

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Doctor Scott seems to have intelligence and integrity, 2 attributes that Rep. Carson seems to lack.
Ooooh Marvin

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Gina Foster wrote:
Doctor Scott seems to have intelligence and integrity, 2 attributes that Rep. Carson seems to lack.
You are so right. One of the smartest moves Scott has made was hiring Stan Solomon. Stan Solomon is great. He is a God among mortals. If this decision is indicative of Marvin Scott's tenure as a representative,I'm looking forward to going backwards.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Stupid vs moron isn't much of a choice.
Ole John

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Members of the Party I align myself with, have asked me several times to at least put name on the ballot,.

I keep telling then NO WAY,....I'd hate it if I won, then would actually have to do something that would be fruit full and show my self worth,

I'd much rather let my friend "Long Hair Hippy Dave"
put his name on the ballot,..he is a Certified Masseuse,...and is excellent as an Entertainer when he becomes his persona/alter ego, as "Baldor The Clown",...he not only keeps you in stitches with his great Jokes, he can juggle chain saws while "Balancing Books",...do all kind of Magic,...

and of course his motto is,......

"Put A Real Clown Into Office !"

If I was to run,..and Gawd forbid win,....they would have to censor almost everything I say because I don't mince words,
and I'm NOT a fan of,...

"Big Government"

"Big Spending"

"Taxes"

"Property Taxes"

"Bail Outs"

"Fanny Mae"
or
"Freddy Mac"

"Footing The Bill for any Sports Team"
(Then having to pay ungodly prices to go to a game)

"Footing the Security Bill for Black EXPO"
or
"Circle City Classics"

"People Who File Fiverious Law Suits"

"People Who Think Their ABOVE The LAW"

"Law Officer Who Think Their Above The Law"

"Law Officers Who purposely use unqualified personal to draw blood, so as to be able to NOT allow the BAC in a Court of LAW"

"The High Price of Gasoline"

"The High Price of Groceries"

"The NO COST of LIVING INCREASE,..yet Prices keep going UP"

"Insane Marijuana's Laws"

"Criminals that Prey on the Elderly, or weak"

"Criminals that use Firearms while committing Crimes"

Criminals having MORE RIGHTS than the Victim"

"Criminals having any RIGHTS, PERIOD !"

"Muggers, Robbers, Rapist, and Murders getting less time than some Pot Heads or Drunk Drivers"

"Speeders Fined up to $1,000, or 8 Years in JAIL" ?

"A Presidential candidate that Insist his opponent PROVE his Citizenship status because he was born in The Panama Canal,...yet,.,..REFUSES to prove his eligibility ?"

This world,..or at least the USA is going to HELL in a hand basket,...

We have a President that does NOT attend ourCountry's "NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER"

Yet he does Attend The MUSLIM Day of Prayer and Celebration in Washington DC, and Prays with them ???

A President that has spent most of his time apologizing for our countries "Aggression" and
"Sins" ??????

A President that refused to wear am American Flag Lapel Pin, because he did not want to show his Patriotism "Like That"\

Well how does our President like to show his American Pride???

By dissing us every chance he gets,....forgiving the Black Panthers Intimidation case that the BOJ was actively pursuing until he stepped in and said BACK OFF !

I thought BUSH was a piece of SHYT,.....

Obama has made Ole Bush look like a childish prank !

I'm just wondering how Obama is going to STEAL this next Election ? Because there is NO WAY IN HELL, he could win again on Voter appeal.

But, I bet you,...Obama steals the next election, and spends his second term in Office, finishing off the destructive plans to RUIN whats left of America !

We need to bring back Tar & Feathers,...we need to bring back Public Executions,..and we need to make
Politicians Accountable, or kick their sorry azz out of Office when they go back on their Promises !

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2010
I would be very close to voting the first straight ticket of my life this election (for the democrats) if it were not for Carson. He is a joke to his aunts legacy.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Ooooh Marvin wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right. One of the smartest moves Scott has made was hiring Stan Solomon. Stan Solomon is great. He is a God among mortals. If this decision is indicative of Marvin Scott's tenure as a representative,I'm looking forward to going backwards.

I forgot about that. How do I retract my vote for Marvin. I will never vote for ANYBODY associated with that SS sociopath.

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Dogen wrote:
I would be very close to voting the first straight ticket of my life this election (for the democrats) if it were not for Carson. He is a joke to his aunts legacy.
Hell, he's a joke all by himself.

I'd like to hear his reasoning for bailing from 22nd and Alabama for the far western edge (Golden Hill neighborhood) after he got elected. Maybe to rub elbows with his new high class of friends? Maybe to escape the ghetto environs of the old home turf? Too good to stick by the folks who backed him and grandma?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2010
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, he's a joke all by himself.
I'd like to hear his reasoning for bailing from 22nd and Alabama for the far western edge (Golden Hill neighborhood) after he got elected. Maybe to rub elbows with his new high class of friends? Maybe to escape the ghetto environs of the old home turf? Too good to stick by the folks who backed him and grandma?

I have not met him, but know several people who have. Their impression of him would require words that would draw the ire of Topix censors,.... er,.. editors.

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not met him, but know several people who have. Their impression of him would require words that would draw the ire of Topix censors,.... er,.. editors.
He's a Xerox of grandma... You know -- each copy of a copy gets dimmer, fuzzier, more illegible than the one before.

Since: Jan 09

INDY

#11 Oct 16, 2010
Anybody that can run the country better please run because I am sick of the f--in cry babies on these sites he did this he did that. What can u do? Maybe whites should only run after all your the only ones that understand what this country needs. Just look at what u did in Africa. Oh, while your at please take Christopher Columbus day away he didn't find a darn thing.

Since: Jan 09

INDY

#12 Oct 16, 2010
And another thing most of u don't even know what the heck is going on and i don't claim to know it all but darn is there one free thinking individual on here? He's worse than Bush okay sure. If Bush was so great why are we in the state we're in now?
Mike Stockman

Circleville, OH

#13 Oct 16, 2010
pro life-traditional American values- smaller government

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Mike Stockman wrote:

What do the three have to do with one another?

And what is wrong with American values without the "traditional" in front of it? Are you scared of that? Values change. Our values are nothing like the values of our founding fathers, much less the values that pervaded 500, 2000, 3,000 years ago.

If smaller government is good why do both Republicans and Democrats keep expanding it? Why do Republicans expand it more than Democrats.
Why do Republicans spend more than Democrats and leave the deficits for democrats to take care of?

Just a few of many questions I have.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 17, 2010
His votes are exactly what I agree with. Health reform is fabulous and can only get better when it's in full effect.
Theodore N Dustry IV

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2010
My suggestion is to vote for Marvin Scott. He'll make sure people such as myself will do well. If people such as myself do well,then of course,the benefits will trickle down to the little people--such as most of you commenting on this forum.

Marvin Scott has the conviction and determination to destroy Social Security as we know it. That's the Republican party line. The answer to develop a new paradigm for Social Security is to allow ordinary folks the opportunity to invest their monies with such gracious institutions as:

Goldman Sachs

JP Morgan

Wells Fargo

Their record of achievement stands second to none. Wall-Street welcomes the little people. Wall-Street does indeed sympathize with your concerns.

I believe Marvin knows this. I know this. We know more than you. Hopefully,if some of you are lucky to hit the lottery through the luck of the stock exchange,you can join the rest of us in enjoying the perks of capitalism at the country club.

A VOTE FOR MARVIN SCOTT IS A VOTE FOR JESUS CHRIST AND GOD.

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 17, 2010
Marvin Scott didn't vote for Obamacare or raising the deficit to more than a trillion and a half dollars.
Ronnie Reagan

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2010
Uh Clem wrote:
Marvin Scott didn't vote for Obamacare or raising the deficit to more than a trillion and a half dollars.
Hi y'all! I just wanted to chime in and say that deficits don't matter. Do some research,you'll find I was quite fond of saying as such. BTW,Hell ain't a bad place to be. See y'all soon.

PS. Some of you much sooner than later!

As they say in Hollywood,CHOW!

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Oct 17, 2010
Ronnie Reagan wrote:
<quoted text> Hi y'all! I just wanted to chime in and say that deficits don't matter. Do some research,you'll find I was quite fond of saying as such. BTW,Hell ain't a bad place to be. See y'all soon.
PS. Some of you much sooner than later!
As they say in Hollywood,CHOW!
Say howdy to Ms. Julia for us...
My Utopia

United States

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Mike Stockman wrote:
I agree. I like your world view.

Pro-Life...Even in the case of rape and incest. I believe most reasonable Americans would be proud to raise such children under such circumstances.

Traditional values....Yes! Whites Only restaurants and drinking fountains. Voting should be limited. Voting should be the exclusive right of individuals that fall within the following categories:

Property owners

White men

Incomes over 6 digits

Those over 21

Anyone outside of this demographic should be excluded from the right to vote.

As for smaller government,I agree. A good year to go back to would be 1889. Stop spending monies on:

Police and Fire departments

Get rid of all social safety nets..Including disability,social security and unemployment

We don't need food and safety inspections

Bring the hourly wage down to 10 cents an hour

No more money spent on highways

No more trash removal

No more Center For Disease Control

No government registration of guns

No jails or prison system...too costly

No more public schooling of citizens..all schooling is to be private.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OWS and Anonymous Battle Child Molesters!! (Apr '13) 2 hr abusers_ 9
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 6 hr The Barber of The... 66
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... 7 hr Chuckie 2
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 9 hr Miles 8
Let it Out (Oct '07) 13 hr Jerry E 228
Why do black people like grape soda? (Apr '13) 21 hr Chann 48
Dan Quayle For President 2016 21 hr PAM 1
New Palestine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web