Three people killed in high speed crash

Three people killed in high speed crash

There are 9 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from May 19, 2008, titled Three people killed in high speed crash. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Excessive speed is being blamed for a deadly car crash in Greenfield. The car crashed head-on into a tree, killing all the people inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

tasha

Lebanon, IN

#1 May 20, 2008
Pray for all the victums and the families.
CSI Indy

United States

#2 May 20, 2008
It was inevitible the driver was going to die sooner or later. He picked sooner by crashing into a tree at over 100mph. It's a shame the other 2 went along for the ride of their life but it shows you should choose your friends a little more carefully.
tasha wrote:
Pray for all the victums and the families.
Helper

Carmel, IN

#3 May 20, 2008
Victims? I see no victims here. I see free will and choice. Let the dead bury their own.
Helper

Carmel, IN

#4 May 20, 2008
Yawn...
change that IP

United States

#5 May 20, 2008
There's a better discussion going on about this on another forum with similar title
kevin

Noblesville, IN

#6 Jun 2, 2008
some of you are all heartless bastards, i pray to god that none of you ever have to go through the agony of losing a classmate, best friemd, son, or daughter. how dare you insult the memories of people that you dont even know by "yawning" at this story just because it has no effect on your life whatsoever...may god have mercy on your souls
CSI Indy

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2008
Well since you asked God to have mercy on our souls, then we don't have anything to worry about.
kevin wrote:
some of you are all heartless bastards, i pray to god that none of you ever have to go through the agony of losing a classmate, best friemd, son, or daughter. how dare you insult the memories of people that you dont even know by "yawning" at this story just because it has no effect on your life whatsoever...may god have mercy on your souls

“Vote or Shut it!”

Since: Oct 07

Sasparilla

#8 Jun 3, 2008
boys with no license and a girl with no brain all made the choice to die.

Since: Mar 08

Carmel, IN

#9 Jun 3, 2008
kevin wrote:
YAWN

Not my fault the dumbshit was doing 100mph plus in a cavalier. If your license is suspended isnt that the first clue your not Mario Andretti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good adult dating sites in Indianapolis 42 min renso 7
who is he? 18 hr Curious 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 18 hr Voter 544
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) 19 hr Eddie W 48
Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin rape, torture, ... 21 hr DevilNeedsChildren 1
News 'Real bad:' 18 dogs removed from Alexandria home 21 hr BabyKillers 2
Craig Dehut Sun Koko 1

New Palestine Jobs

Personal Finance

New Palestine Mortgages