Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#27741 Jul 12, 2012
MD: Rep. Jackson has mood disorder

By James Rowley

Calls had been rising in the Illinois Democrat's party for more information on his June medical leave.

He is under investigation by the House ethics committee, which is reviewing whether Jackson improperly lobbied in 2008 for appointment to a vacant U.S. Senate seat by then-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Jackson testified as a defense witness at Blagojevich's political-corruption trial, denied raising money for Blagojevich and said he refused the governor's demand for a $25,000 campaign contribution.

Fear he will be going to prison?
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#27742 Jul 12, 2012
Romney draws some boos at NAACP talk.

I'm sure Romney knew this would happen, after all he went before a crowd of black racists. I't took guts to show up there.

More than I can say about Obama the coward who will not go on Fox for fear of being ripped apart. LOL

Since: Apr 11

Coffeyville, KS

#27743 Jul 12, 2012
The racist tea bagger dave rogers babbles again on some bull chit the ohio voters aint buying. The flipper aint winning in ohio which is a state these moronic racist tea baggers knows flipper needs but wont get. You hate the turn coat white ohio voters, dont you racist coward who failed mccain. President obama and i proudly welcomes your racial hatred as it wont accomplish nothing but another term for ptrsidrnt obama. Keep workimg hard
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#27744 Jul 12, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
The racist tea bagger dave rogers babbles again on some bull chit the ohio voters aint buying. The flipper aint winning in ohio which is a state these moronic racist tea baggers knows flipper needs but wont get. You hate the turn coat white ohio voters, dont you racist coward who failed mccain. President obama and i proudly welcomes your racial hatred as it wont accomplish nothing but another term for ptrsidrnt obama. Keep workimg hard

You're a fine example of what booze does to ones brain.

Walla Walla, WA

#27745 Jul 12, 2012
The racist tea bagger dave rogers babbles again. Them white ohio voters in ohio got your racist blood boiling and im kool with that. President obama winning ohio. The tea baggers sure did work racist miracles for mccain
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#27746 Jul 12, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
The racist tea bagger dave rogers babbles again. Them white ohio voters in ohio got your racist blood boiling and im kool with that. President obama winning ohio. The tea baggers sure did work racist miracles for mccain

United States

#27747 Jul 12, 2012
Your a racist hating internet coward. Obamas ohio
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#27748 Jul 12, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Your a racist hating internet coward. Obamas ohio

Truth hurt?

I bet your booze problem cost you your family. I know it cost you your job.

United States

#27749 Jul 12, 2012
Sure thing racist ignorant boo boo. Im impressed with your big boy racist tea bagger words, not ohio voters
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#27750 Jul 12, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Sure thing racist ignorant boo boo. Im impressed with your big boy racist tea bagger words, not ohio voters

Truth hurt?

I bet your booze problem cost you your family. I know it cost you your job.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#27751 Jul 12, 2012
dem dems suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I would tend to agree with you on this Ted. You can't have a civil debate with this Dan guy, from what I've read. He is very abrasive and abusive. He wants to debate, but how does a person debate with someone who continuously calls people names and berates people. Another thing that I agree with is that this bobby64 character could quite possibly be Dan the Man, because they both seem to talk about the same things with bobby64 being the more moronic side of this duo. I wonder how many times he has typed racist teabagger?
I give what I get. I'm respectful to people who treat me with respect. But if you come with insults and name-calling, I'm happy to play that game too. But I never start it.

I post under this name and this name only. There is absolutely nothing about my content, style, or character of my posts that is anything like Bobby's. It doesn't make any sense at all to believe that we're the same person except to insult me.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#27752 Jul 12, 2012
dem dems suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I would tend to agree with you on this Ted. You can't have a civil debate with this Dan guy, from what I've read. He is very abrasive and abusive. He wants to debate, but how does a person debate with someone who continuously calls people names and berates people. Another thing that I agree with is that this bobby64 character could quite possibly be Dan the Man, because they both seem to talk about the same things with bobby64 being the more moronic side of this duo. I wonder how many times he has typed racist teabagger?
Now that we have that out of the way, do you have any response to the political issues I've posted?

Or are personal insults all you are capable of?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#27753 Jul 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
In 2009, Americans paid lowest tax rates in 30 years to federal government
Americans paid the lowest tax rates in 30 years to the federal government in 2009, in part because of tax cuts President Obama sought to combat the Great Recession, congressional budget analysts said Tuesday.
During Obama’s first year in office, the average tax rate paid by all households fell to 17.4 percent, down from 19.9 percent in 2007, according to the CBO. The 2009 rate was significantly lower than the previous low of 19.4 percent in 2003 and well below the 30-year average of 21 percent.
The tax burden — which includes all forms of federal levies, including income, payroll and corporate taxes — lightened for households across the board, the result in part of Obama’s signature “Making Work Pay” tax credit and other tax cuts passed as part of the 2009 economic stimulus package, the CBO said.
The lowest fifth of earners benefited the most, sending just 1&#8201;percent of their before-tax income to the federal government in 2009, compared with 5.1 percent in 2007. The top fifth of earners paid 23.2 percent, compared with 24.7 percent in 2007.
Maybe there's a thinking conservative who can answer this question for me:
If low taxes spur job creation, then why is unemployment so high when taxes are the lowest they've been in 30 years?

I'm completely serious about this. The core of Republican economic policy is that low taxes spur job growth. But that's not happening. Why not?

Seriously, can anybody tell me why reality isn't matching Republican economic ideology?
BingO

Chambersburg, PA

#27754 Jul 12, 2012
DanTheFool wrote:
The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.
Gotta love that fake Obama!
I bet obama won't provide anything cause he was an illegal and received free money to attend college for free!
He is a JAFO!
Look at the debt......
I've loved his kind of transparency over the last 3+years. Also don't forget the "full disclosure" on fast and furious. Statest like Dan and his ilk hate these kind of comments that they cannot dispute. He'll probably come back with something like "Romney didn't dislose his tax forms" Who cares?! He made a lot of money and made other people rich. Nothing to be ashamed of.
BingO

Chambersburg, PA

#27755 Jul 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe there's a thinking conservative who can answer this question for me:
If low taxes spur job creation, then why is unemployment so high when taxes are the lowest they've been in 30 years?
I'm completely serious about this. The core of Republican economic policy is that low taxes spur job growth. But that's not happening. Why not?
Seriously, can anybody tell me why reality isn't matching Republican economic ideology?
Raising taxes has driven businesses out of this country for years and so has organized labor,(which isn't for the working people anymore). While GM goes bankrupt the UAW is spending millions on high paid executives. Its sick. You can't be serious in raising taxes. Obama said in 2009 that it would devestate our economy. It's just another attempt to overshadow the fact that his policies have failed our country. I bet the next trick he tries to pull out of his ass is "It's Bushs Fault".

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#27756 Jul 12, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Romney draws some boos at NAACP talk.
I'm sure Romney knew this would happen, after all he went before a crowd of black racists. I't took guts to show up there.
More than I can say about Obama the coward who will not go on Fox for fear of being ripped apart. LOL
Mitt Romney's plan to was say things that he knew wold be him booed.

It gave him street cred with the racist right.

Obama has been interviewed by Fox, dumbass.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#27757 Jul 12, 2012
BingO wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising taxes has driven businesses out of this country for years and so has organized labor,(which isn't for the working people anymore). While GM goes bankrupt the UAW is spending millions on high paid executives. Its sick. You can't be serious in raising taxes. Obama said in 2009 that it would devestate our economy. It's just another attempt to overshadow the fact that his policies have failed our country. I bet the next trick he tries to pull out of his ass is "It's Bushs Fault".
Maybe you missed the part of my post where I quoted an article reporting that real tax rates in the US were at a 30 year low in 2009, because you completely ignored that fact. Tax rates were coming down as unemployment was going up.

Since tax rates are at their lowest point in three decades, why aren't the wealthy creating jobs? Why aren't low taxes increasing employment?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#27758 Jul 12, 2012
BingO wrote:
<quoted text>
I've loved his kind of transparency over the last 3+years. Also don't forget the "full disclosure" on fast and furious. Statest like Dan and his ilk hate these kind of comments that they cannot dispute. He'll probably come back with something like "Romney didn't dislose his tax forms" Who cares?! He made a lot of money and made other people rich. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Of course I can dispute your comments - because they are false.

The Obama administration has implemented policies that have resulted in historical levels of transparency within the executive branch. Eric Holder turned over everything that he was legally able to turn over and offered to allow Issa's committee to see more (an offer Issa rejected).

You believe things that simply aren't true. You've been sold an alternate history by the rightwing propaganda machine. Go look into the facts from objective sources and learn the truth.
Ted

Davidsville, PA

#27759 Jul 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Now that we have that out of the way, do you have any response to the political issues I've posted?
Or are personal insults all you are capable of?
Are you too far gone to understand the simplest of points, danny BOY?

It's YOU, not the topic, others avoid. Your bullying tactics aren't something "that we have... out of the way". Whatever debate points you advocate quickly get lost in your name-calling and disrespectful comments.

You lack the social and interpersonal skill-set required for a "reasonable, civil debate". This is no secret to anyone who visits this site.

You are a sociopathic deviant, danny BOY. This thread is where you come to 'kick the dog' to vent some of that hate and anger churning inside.

Your 'debate points' are not the problem. The problem is YOU, danny BOY.

Few people care to 'debate' with an unethical plagiairist, abusive racist and pathological liar.

United States

#27760 Jul 12, 2012
President obama is winning in ohio and thats a fact racist tea baggers, not debatable. The flipper needs ohio but wont win it, another fact. The voters of ohio support union collective bargaining which is another fact. Im not dan the man as im bobby64. These racist tea baggers cant handle the truth as they run from any debate thats not feelings based. Dan the man, when they say im you to me its a compliment but if i was you it would be a insult. I have a personal hatred for racist tea baggers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed You are a loser 7,192
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
News York County High School adds campus in New Oxford (Jul '08) Jan '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Former car dealer charged with theft (Mar '09) Jan '15 Neil Hoffstot 83

New Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Oxford Mortgages