New Oxford's Renaut following in her ...

New Oxford's Renaut following in her sister's footsteps

There are 3 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 20, 2011, titled New Oxford's Renaut following in her sister's footsteps. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Kristin Renaut, a Penn State senior from New Oxford, danced 46 hours Saturday in the college s THON fundraiser for Penn State Hershey Children s Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Go_Girl

Selinsgrove, PA

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Congrats to Kristin for her dedication to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital and support of Penn State's THON. For the Kids!
Mt Holly

Loysville, PA

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Nice job. I was there and you kids are amazing! God bless you all! FTK
BTW

AOL

#3 Feb 21, 2011
These kids amaze me their dedication for raising funds for the kids! They should all be congratulated for the dedication and determination it takes - I have watched some of the videos from THON on You Tube and what an amazing event it is. Congratulations Kristin for a job well done - I am sure your family is very proud of you and your resolve to help others. I have also spoken to alot of the families that THON benefits and they have nothing but high praises for all the students at Penn State and what they do for Four Diamonds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Mar 26 some guy 7,245
Ummmm......yeah Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

New Oxford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Oxford Mortgages