New Oxford man's sentencing on rape conviction continued

Full story: Evening Sun

A sentence hearing was continued Thursday for a New Oxford man convicted of raping a 12-year-old child in August 2012.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2014
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Once again, a man from Gettysburg rapes a child, what a bunch of sick clucks live in that cesspool. Children aren't safe, they are being raped, molested or otherwise abused at an ALARMING rate in Gettysburg.

Something needs to be done about this despicable little area. Violent gang crimes and child rape. Happy 150th, you hick morons. I hope tornados flatten this two-bit town.
Child Advocate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
Once again, a man from Gettysburg rapes a child, what a bunch of sick clucks live in that cesspool. Children aren't safe, they are being raped, molested or otherwise abused at an ALARMING rate in Gettysburg.
Something needs to be done about this despicable little area. Violent gang crimes and child rape. Happy 150th, you hick morons. I hope tornados flatten this two-bit town.
There have been so many incidents of child sex abuse recently in Gettysburg and the surrounding communities.
Gerrr

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

I agree we need to get together and ban children its the only way to make it safe for everyone.
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Gerrr wrote:
I agree we need to get together and ban children its the only way to make it safe for everyone.
I agree, Gettysburg Men are lewd and will always be looking to Rape Children.

Gettysburg sickens me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Oxford Discussions

Search the New Oxford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 53 min PA Voter 3,813
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 13 hr Sl of bendover 5,389
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Oxford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Oxford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••