Boro drops group fee

Boro drops group fee

There are 4 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Boro drops group fee. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Local nonprofit groups will be able to use the New Oxford Borough's large meeting room for free after all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Joe S

Doha, Qatar

#1 Jan 6, 2011
And what about the Citizens of the Borough? How much? Free? I hope so since we bring so much to the Community $$$
Linda

Newport, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2011
As a lifetime resident, I think ONLY residents of the Boro need comment on this as we are the ones who pay the taxes here! I'm glad to see the fee was rescinded.
Down Under

Newville, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Jim Zero shows again that he is in fact a little zero. No forthought, no common sense. Life is just dollars and cents to him. Also, Linda, I am a disgusted resident.
adams county man

Carlisle, PA

#4 Jan 6, 2011
Down under,why dont you run for borough council so you can clean the borough up then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Oxford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Apr 24 Kerry Scheele 6,544
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr 11 mymomwasscammed 28
News Police: Gettysburg man fractured child's skull Apr 8 Davenport 6
News Last person pleads in $4.8M cocaine ring Mar 29 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Cat dies after possible abuse in Hanover Mar '16 Squach 51
News Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Mar '16 Davenport 28
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Oxford Mortgages