CVS buying C's Discount Pharmacy of M...

CVS buying C's Discount Pharmacy of Metairie, TV station says

There are 5 comments on the NOLA.com story from Mar 20, 2012, titled CVS buying C's Discount Pharmacy of Metairie, TV station says. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

The national CVS drugstore chain is buying C's Discount Pharmacy of Metairie , a two-location business and one of the last independent drugstores in the New Orleans area, WWL television reported Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Kim Bruzeau

Metairie, LA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
C's will certainly be missed. They have served this community well. My concern lies with CVS coming in right in my back yard with later hours, selling alcohol and a much higher traffic volume on our street when speeding and accidents are a common occurrence.

There is already lighting from another building ajoining C's that is the equivalent of a stadium lighting shining through our bedroom window with room darkening shades. How, or does CVS Plan on accommodating its neighbors.

Kim Bruzeau.
helen

United States

#2 May 5, 2012
Kim Bruzeau wrote:
C's will certainly be missed. They have served this community well. My concern lies with CVS coming in right in my back yard with later hours, selling alcohol and a much higher traffic volume on our street when speeding and accidents are a common occurrence.
There is already lighting from another building ajoining C's that is the equivalent of a stadium lighting shining through our bedroom window with room darkening shades. How, or does CVS Plan on accommodating its neighbors.
Kim Bruzeau.
hey genius, every article on the switch clearly states that those two locations WILL NOT SELL ALCOHOL. do your homework before you comment.
Kim Bruzeau

Metairie, LA

#3 Jul 4, 2012
helen wrote:
<quoted text>
hey genius, every article on the switch clearly states that those two locations WILL NOT SELL ALCOHOL. do your homework before you comment.
Dear Helen from Dallas,

Get a real life "genius"! What a pitiful existence you must live if this gets you riled up. Thanks for giving all of the familyand friends a great laugh at you expense.
Consumer

Mobile, AL

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Good riddance!
Consumer

Mobile, AL

#5 Aug 22, 2013
They sucked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Howard from Manderville 6 min Lost 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
to many mexicans in new orleans (Jun '06) 19 hr Legal Mexican Ame... 186
Comedian and Actor Larry Bourne bringing new hy... May 12 SilverScreenPro 1
HEY COON, wanna fight May 9 Zeke the Pinhead 5
News Analysis: La. budget problems show up in abortiona May 8 cpeter1313 1
Black fraternities May 8 Soundslikeaplan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Orleans Mortgages