I just put a voodoo hex on you

I just put a voodoo hex on you

Posted in the New Orleans Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Russellville, AR

#1 Nov 17, 2009
I just put a voodoo hex on you, what do you have to say about THAT?

I got my mojo, a black cat bone, a John the Conquerer Root, and I'm dancing around a boiling pot of brains, poking little pins in a voodoo doll that looks just like YOU!

BBWWWWAAAAAAAHAHHHAAAAHAAAHAAA AHAAA!!!
real voodoo practitioner

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2009
ha. okay then.

“To YouR OwN SeLF STaY TruE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 30, 2011
Does Voodoo really work?

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#4 Dec 31, 2011
True33 wrote:
Does Voodoo really work?
Wleh Wleh developed over many, many years the concoction "Chinazaa" which means "God Answers". It was given to European women and women of European descent visiting the Caribbean. One of its effects was and is promiscuity, it is now spreading rampantly all over Europe and America.

I cannot say anymore but if you google "chinazaa" in quotes under video with safe search off you will see the one and only place that has the video explaining this.
It is NSFW and most definitely not for kids.
Remember, if you watch this movie, what you see cannot be removed from your mind ever. Its real, very real.

“To YouR OwN SeLF STaY TruE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 31, 2011
Thanks;)
kinda desperate

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 13, 2012
Hello there real voodoo practitioner, and also hello to you Sadira Snape. I ask of you to help me with something, and please I am serious about this... I would like to know if there is something you or I may do to make an ex-lover of mine turn her attention to me again. She truly loved me and I truly loved her, but I am considerbly much older than her. She was under the impression that I was a younger man, bout once she found out my true age, she let me go. The pain of that is ongoing and hard to deal with. I want her back so bad...
Also I have hatred for what used to be my bestfriend, he is now and has been living with me ex-wife for 6yrs, I would really like to cast a horrible spell on him.
But mostly, I would be perfectly happy to just have Chelseas' love again and fullest attention. Can either of you help? Thanks

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#12 May 14, 2012
kinda desperate wrote:
Hello there real voodoo practitioner, and also hello to you Sadira Snape. I ask of you to help me with something, and please I am serious about this... I would like to know if there is something you or I may do to make an ex-lover of mine turn her attention to me again. She truly loved me and I truly loved her, but I am considerbly much older than her. She was under the impression that I was a younger man, bout once she found out my true age, she let me go. The pain of that is ongoing and hard to deal with. I want her back so bad...
Also I have hatred for what used to be my bestfriend, he is now and has been living with me ex-wife for 6yrs, I would really like to cast a horrible spell on him.
But mostly, I would be perfectly happy to just have Chelseas' love again and fullest attention. Can either of you help? Thanks
What you are requesting is evil, I cannot have any part in it except to try and persuade you not to follow this path.
The indicators and symptoms of love can be created and forced upon an individual for their lifetime but never true love, no power on earth can create that.
If you follow through with what you want this young woman will show all the outward signs of love toward you but will be like a robot programmed. Inside her will grow a deep seeded misery over the years until she will be but a shell of what she once was. You may think now this is what you want but what it will become is a living hell for the both of you.
Look forward in your life and seek out a true soulmate.
Thank you Sadira

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 14, 2012
for replying to me. I really do appreciate it. I am discouraged at the information you have relayed to me though. As for the hate filled curse I so want to cast on my former bestfriend, I am nolonger that eager too.
I do wish I could do something to have Chelseas' complete love & attention. When we first started talking, I tried to persuade her out of it, but she insisted. And then when we began our romance, I assumed it was just a fling/summer love. But she stated she loved me and so on. I could she it in her actions, and in turn I began to love her. Opened myself to her, let her in... gave her all my heart. And then she changed her mind, and now wants to just be friends.
Sadira, I really want her love and to have her completely in my life... mind,bogy & soul.
It's hurts terribly.. I think of her every day, sometimes several times a day.
I wish I new what to do. There is a considerable age differance, perhaps not longer after we reunited I will pass and she will be free to find a new relationship? I can live with her being robotic like... If I could just kinda program her the way I want her. Please help me Sadira, what do I do?

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#15 May 15, 2012
Thank you Sadira wrote:
for replying to me. I really do appreciate it. I am discouraged at the information you have relayed to me though. As for the hate filled curse I so want to cast on my former bestfriend, I am nolonger that eager too.
I do wish I could do something to have Chelseas' complete love & attention. When we first started talking, I tried to persuade her out of it, but she insisted. And then when we began our romance, I assumed it was just a fling/summer love. But she stated she loved me and so on. I could she it in her actions, and in turn I began to love her. Opened myself to her, let her in... gave her all my heart. And then she changed her mind, and now wants to just be friends.
Sadira, I really want her love and to have her completely in my life... mind,bogy & soul.
It's hurts terribly.. I think of her every day, sometimes several times a day.
I wish I new what to do. There is a considerable age differance, perhaps not longer after we reunited I will pass and she will be free to find a new relationship? I can live with her being robotic like... If I could just kinda program her the way I want her. Please help me Sadira, what do I do?
Please, spend a fortnight and ponder. You do not know what you are seeking. If you truly loved her you would not seek to enslave her
Natural Nine

New Orleans, LA

#16 May 16, 2012
Alls ah know is, Sandra be lookin good in dat bikini! Sandra, can you teach me a spell dat ah could use on you to git your luv all up on me? Damm!
I have

United States

#17 May 16, 2012
Sadira it is me, although it is showing a differant location...
A fortnight?:\ I have given this considerable thought for 14 months, and it is what I want. I have no doubt that I would do w/e it takes to have her back. And again I am completely ok with the effects it will have on her. Please help me if you can? Thank You
kinda desperate

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 30, 2012
It has been a fortnight and I have pondered over this... My feelings have not been changed. I still wish to have her turn all her love & affection towards me. To think of me often throughout the day, and give herself only to me until the day I die. Be the same fun, active, playful girl I came to know early in our relationship, but with more caring, openess, trusting, compassionate, communicative traits. I really do want this.
Backwoods

Lubbock, TX

#19 May 31, 2012
Does this stuff really work on people?? I was raised in witchcraft and is this the same??
kinda desperate

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2012
hey Backwoods, I'm not getting any help from Sadira, is there anything you know of I can do?:\
Backwoods

United States

#21 Jun 2, 2012
I was just asking didn't know if there was a difference.. but yeah if it really works I got tons that need to be done on dead beat dads.

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#22 Jun 5, 2012
You come to New Orleans?
kinda desperate

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jun 5, 2012
Sadira please help me, tell me what I need to do...

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#24 Jun 8, 2012
kinda desperate wrote:
Sadira please help me, tell me what I need to do...
Your intentions a not good, I cannot assist you in enslaving someone with the greatest gift of life, love.
Find a woman who loves you.
Kyle

Dedham, MA

#25 May 1, 2013
Sadira Snape wrote:
<quoted text>
Wleh Wleh developed over many, many years the concoction "Chinazaa" which means "God Answers". It was given to European women and women of European descent visiting the Caribbean. One of its effects was and is promiscuity, it is now spreading rampantly all over Europe and America.
I cannot say anymore but if you google "chinazaa" in quotes under video with safe search off you will see the one and only place that has the video explaining this.
It is NSFW and most definitely not for kids.
Remember, if you watch this movie, what you see cannot be removed from your mind ever. Its real, very real.
I had certain expectations when I dated and married a lingerie/bikini model. What I didn't expect was a smoking hot, comfortable being half naked in front of people straight laced, prudish there are only 3 sex positions I will do and no it is not going in my mouth.

So I was eager to give it a try when this guy sold me chinazaa and told me that it would lower my wife's inhibitions and shoot her libido through the roof.

It delivered as promised, but he didn't tell me all the other things about it. YES, like Sadira said it is VERY REAL
mynameis

New Orleans, LA

#26 May 11, 2013
real voodoo practitioner wrote:
ha. okay then.
not realy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was The Shooting Of Joe McKnight A Case Of Stan... 6 hr Kevin from Michigan 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Well Well 20,700
How Corrupt is the Gretna Police Dept? (May '11) Sun TheyCallMeMrChitt... 17
Ladies beware for Patrick comeaux. Dec 3 Patrickcomeaux4 3
African Americans for Donald Trump Dec 3 mylifematters 14
The Roseto Effect (Jun '15) Dec 2 Tony 25
News Get a peek at NOLA-shot 'Man Down' and 4 other ... Dec 1 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1

New Orleans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Orleans Mortgages