corrupt charter $chool$ are $crewyng->->->

Posted in the New Orleans Forum

AMERICAN TAX PAYERS

Slidell, LA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
CORRUPT CHARTER $CHOOL$ ARE $CREWYNG->->->

AMERICAN TAXPAYERS

THE BiGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY IS -->

THE BiGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY IS HAPPENING NOW!

CHARTER SCHOOL SCAMS all over U.S.

CHARTER SCHOOL SCANDALS
A compilation of news articles about charter schools which have been charged with, or are highly suspected of, tampering with admissions, grades, attendance and testing; misuse of funds and embezzlement; engaging in nepotism and conflicts of interest; engaging in complicated and shady real estate deals; and/or have been engaging in other questionable, unethical, borderline-legal, or illegal activities. This is also a record of charter school instability and other unsavory tidbits.

fatuous1

FACT: GREEDY and CORRUPT School Board Members are Selling out our CHILDREN'S FUTURES to CHARTER SCHOOLS who could actually give a $HTY about Educating our Children.
AMERICAN TAX PAYERS

Slidell, LA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
CORRUPT CHARTER $CHOOL$ ARE $CREWYNG->->->

AMERICAN TAXPAYERS

THE BiGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY IS -->

THE BiGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY IS HAPPENING NOW!

CHARTER SCHOOL SCAMS all over U.S.

CHARTER SCHOOL SCANDALS
A compilation of news articles about charter schools which have been charged with, or are highly suspected of, tampering with admissions, grades, attendance and testing; misuse of funds and embezzlement; engaging in nepotism and conflicts of interest; engaging in complicated and shady real estate deals; and/or have been engaging in other questionable, unethical, borderline-legal, or illegal activities. This is also a record of charter school instability and other unsavory tidbits.

fatuous1

FACT: GREEDY and CORRUPT School Board Members are Selling out our CHILDREN'S FUTURES to CHARTER SCHOOLS who could actually give a $HYT about Educating our Children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Bam 19,839
How did Spencer Poche die? (Sep '11) 11 hr Spencers Cousin 5
we white people hate blacks 12 hr black queen 3
help me find my friend pls 17 hr ahop71 1
Review: Covenant Home Health Apr 18 Senior90 1
Denzel Washington Speaks at Graduation in the W... Apr 18 Culture Auditor 1
kinky women Apr 17 don7 boy 1
More from around the web

New Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]