BIG MAY BE "CHANGES" COMiN TO THE "LBC"!

Posted in the New Orleans Forum

LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB

Slidell, LA

#1 Mar 31, 2013

The fatuous1 will possibly be "STEPPIN DOWN" as PRESIDENT of the "LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB"!

Edwin Edwards, Aaron Broussard or Ray Nagin may be takin the "REINS" and "RUNNIN the LBC SHOW" in the very near Future!

FACT: Mark Traina the current PRESIDENT, CEO and CFO of the LBC is Runnin for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISINA, ethically it may be time for him to "STAND DOWN"!

LBC Members will be meeting behind the ZOO at Audubon Park tonight decide on who'll be the new "HEAD MASTERMIND" of the Club!

PS: The General Public is invited to attend this Meeting. but will not and I repeat "NOT" be allowed to Cast a VOTE!

fatuous1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr why 21,286
hug a prostitute day in nola Tue thomas 1
saint clair meow meows. omg this morning i saw ... Oct 15 James 2
casserolin grand -n- state Sep 28 e unter 1
see, these aren't the things we want from you '... Sep 28 casserole lock em up 1
William Andrew Quertermous aka Billy Quertermous (Mar '14) Sep 25 anne 3
The McDonalds murder (Apr '15) Sep 25 Chad Hutcherson 2

New Orleans Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Orleans Mortgages